FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16732 16733 16734 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-07-08 10:32:45
Link | Citer | R

Oh no, Mag! It's July! Are you gearing up for your first official year teaching? When will you be in for the staff prep days? They usually start the last week of July or so here.

EDIT: I was actually thinking about Ashman before the break. I forgot which thread reminded me of him. He was always nice.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 10:37:34
Link | Citer | R

O!!!! O!!! O!!!

which reminds me, I was killing someone named Zagrah in battlefield 4 saturday, & thought, "lol, got you again z!" everytime I shot the guy.

I was hoping it was you, so I could tell you monday how bad you sucked at that game, lol.

then totally forgot yesterday.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-07-08 10:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Urgh! Turds jackin' my style! LOL! Was Zagrah a sit 'n snipe? So terrible at FPSs. MY skull gets popped more than I do the popping. Too bad it wasn't that would have been funny. I don't get to play much of anything often. Hev and I played a round of LoL not too long ago.

You're on PS also, right?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 10:44:43
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Zagrah a sit 'n snipe?

nah, he was all up in my grill on the front lines, & payed dearly.

I don't get to play much of anything often.

dem babies are a ***ton of work. it'll get easier.

You're on PS also, right?

yar. I've been playing minecraft on the ps3 with chimi, & battlefield on the ps4 when that gets too dull.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 10:45:04
Link | Citer | R

Oh no, Mag! It's July! Are you gearing up for your first official year teaching? When will you be in for the staff prep days? They usually start the last week of July or so here.

EDIT: I was actually thinking about Ashman before the break. I forgot which thread reminded me of him. He was always nice.
Yeah, it's looming and it's kinda freaking me out. Yesterday I spent a couple hours reading Night so that way I can start making lesson plans. My goal is to have two months' worth of plans done before school starts so that I can stay ahead and not come up with plans on the fly like I did last year. Now that I know how it all works, I want to be ahead of the curve. That being said, it's going to be a stressful time due to the fact that I've always had a safety net to fall back on. Well, this year, the safety net is gone. It's sink or swim time.

Right now, I'm prepping all the necessities like classroom rules and procedures, syllabi, notes to parents, etc. You're absolutely right, though. My summer is down to three weeks and then it's magic time. Actually, next Monday is my New Hire Orientation day where I get to sign up for my benefits and get my school laptop. Also, if I can push hard enough, I'd also like to get the keys to my rooms (that's right, it's plural) that day as well.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-07-08 10:53:33
Link | Citer | R

*nods*
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 10:54:23
Link | Citer | R

[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-08 11:00:04
Link | Citer | R

Eating a veggie burger and actually liking it... What sort of physician do I need to see about this?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 11:01:05
Link | Citer | R

Is it one of these?

Because those are fooking delicious.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-08 11:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Is it one of these?

Different packaging, but yes...

EDIT:

Not Chipotle.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 11:09:47
Link | Citer | R

Those are good, too. A bit small, though. If you can get access to the chipotle ones, I guarantee it you like those more. So tasty with some sriracha and brown mustard.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-08 11:11:56
Link | Citer | R

Is it one of these?

Morningstar Farms is teh Debil!
Lucifer is the frickin Morning Star!

/eats a griller and talks with his mouthful
this stuff is pure concentrated evil

The real kick in the pants is they were even better when they made them in worthington (before kellogs bought them out) my father in law lived within smelling distance of the plant...
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-08 11:18:34
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Lucifer is the frickin Morning Star!

I understand this comment. +'d
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 11:28:07
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
*nods*

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 11:28:54
Link | Citer | R

I'm running into a serious problem now after losing all this weight.

I now have no idea who is in my "league". I don't even know what "league" I'm in, now.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 11:32:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm running into a serious problem now after losing all this weight.

I now have no idea who is in my "league". I don't even know what "league" I'm in, now.

it was all an illusion to start with, numb nuts.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 11:33:15
Link | Citer | R

YOU'RE AN ILLUSION!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 11:36:25
Link | Citer | R

YOU'RE AN ILLUSION!

you wish, mein freund, you wish.

seriously though, we've talked about this quite a few times. being male, our biggest obstacles tend to be ourselves. get over it.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 11:38:09
Link | Citer | R

hell I don't like anybody, & I like you just fine, using that scale you've already defeated 90% of the competition.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 11:41:43
Link | Citer | R

I know you're right and frankly appearances don't matter worth a ***, anyway. 60 years down the road, I'd better be interested in her mind, or we're going to have a serious problem.

Still, as a kid that was the sort of thing ingrained in my brain and sometimes it's hard to remove. When I become more available in the coming months, I'll be able to start venturing out more.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 11:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Still, as a kid that was the sort of thing ingrained in my brain and sometimes it's hard to remove

I understand that. I'm screwed up in my own ways. your particular issue just wasn't one of them.

/shrug

variety is the spice of life?

*** it, I don't know ***, don't listen to me.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-08 12:34:53
Link | Citer | R

60 years down the road, I'd better be interested in her mind, or we're going to have a serious problem.

These are going to seem like obvious questions but....
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 12:43:08
Link | Citer | R

Holy ***, that radio analogy hit me like a ton of bricks. My life is on seek.

I always felt like I knew exactly who I was and hadn't altered myself, but I guess I sorta did that with the ladies because I thought that I'd need to be what they wanted me to be. My last gf almost got me to convert my atheism into agnosticism. That needs to come to an end. I've just gotta be me, and to hell with anyone who doesn't like me for who I am.

I always feel like I come onto this thread looking for relationship advice. I gotta stop doing that.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 12:43:51
Link | Citer | R

but niko what if I was meant to lead some primitive charge against the next village over, naked, with a spear, drunk on fear & adrenalin...

WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE ME?!?!?

I should've been born in some tribe in the amazon that hasn't contacted civilization yet.

poop.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-08 12:45:37
Link | Citer | R

I always feel like I come onto this thread looking for relationship advice. I gotta stop doing that.

nah, you're fine. you come in here & do whatever you want. all I had to talk about today was goat vision, which no one seemed interested in.

I loved the aussie commentary in that video too.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-08 12:49:19
Link | Citer | R

My cousin was worried about his sister ever finding a guy because she is as mean as the day is long.

And I told him not to worry, before too long some dude will come up to you and ask you to introduce him to your sister. "Your sister is sooooo mean <inappropriate uhhhhhhh noise dudes make sometimes>

and sure enough <emeril BAM!!!> his name is Elijah

they are backpacking in europe right now if their relationship survives that they will probably get hitched
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-08 12:53:45
Link | Citer | R

I was digging the goat vision, but I thought those Aussies were annoying, which is where you and I differ.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-08 12:54:25
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
I loved the aussie commentary in that video too.

"all the kids with the goat simulators at home"

LOL! all i could think of was

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-08 12:56:13
Link | Citer | R

Holy ***, that radio analogy hit me like a ton of bricks. My life is on seek.

I always felt like I knew exactly who I was and hadn't altered myself, but I guess I sorta did that with the ladies because I thought that I'd need to be what they wanted me to be. My last gf almost got me to convert my atheism into agnosticism. That needs to come to an end. I've just gotta be me, and to hell with anyone who doesn't like me for who I am.

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-07-08 13:09:37
Link | Citer | R

My last gf almost got me to convert my atheism into agnosticism. That needs to come to an end. I've just gotta be me, and to hell with anyone who doesn't like me for who I am.

The 'Friends' gal? I remember you gabbing about her way back when. At least you got some Chanandler Bong. LOL!

I agree with Mos. Variety is the spice of life. I've always enjoyed guys who constantly have something to teach me or ones that challenge me. Even though I guess I'm a serial monogamist, never getting bored is key. I can't stand people who create a singular "identity" out of one hobby or interest either.

You've got a lot to offer, Mag. You're funny and charming. You can rattle off lit and pop-culture references. You're fun. Then again, I could probably come up with a least one compliment for each of the regular AHers if I had to make a list.

EDIT: IDK. I like reciprocal introduction of and sharing of everything. Interests, hobbies, activities. MORE MORE MORE!

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm a sucker for good story swaps too.

/shrug
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16732 16733 16734 ... 18549 18550 18551