FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16311 16312 16313 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-12-19 06:28:46
Link | Citer | R

Morning.

So I tried some of the new dungeons yesterday. Garuda EX kicked our *** and the first boss of Pharos pisses me off... It's hard to *** tell your DD to slow down the damage.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 08:34:12
Link | Citer | R

My new beef is with people who get drunk because they think its cool or try to impress people... for example over vent...

You fail at life... if you're going to get drunk don't do it to try and impress a bunch of people... I don't think you're cool because you're drunk or high while playing a game and you can now escape the crushing self doubt and lack of confidence just enough to slather on about how drunk you are and that you've been on your 7th shot for the last 5 hours or how that one hit got you sooooo high... it's not funny... It's not cool... it's really just very annoying and kinda sad... If I didn't hate you so much at this point I might give ya the old pat on the back and let you cry it out...

If you wanna drink and enjoy the night with some friends... go ahead that's awesome... please don't have a sip of that wine cooler you got out of your mom's mini fridge then go on to the group about how wasted you are and how cool you think that is... It's not... Please go away and never come back..
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 08:48:57
Link | Citer | R

You and I have very different definitions of what lurking is King... Either go back to it or stop ending each post with /goes back to lurking...

Z... I'm going to chalk this up to you losing part of your brain from lack of sleep and gaming do to married life and a new kid... I don't know how long I can convince myself of that though ^^

Hev... I had a good laugh man... probably the only enjoyable thing about the previous page...

Mosin! Crystal Tower tonight! Let's do it! also, thanks for letting Z know that I was not alone...

Nik... as always man... I will admire ya from the lawn chair...
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-12-19 08:56:06
Link | Citer | R

Flav, random question.

FFXIV's Spriggan; What animal do you think it looks like?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 09:00:42
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said: »
Flav, random question. FFXIV's Spriggan; What animal do you think it looks like?
Your mother...
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-19 09:03:26
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
My new beef is with people who get drunk because they think its cool or try to impress people... for example over vent...

You fail at life... if you're going to get drunk don't do it to try and impress a bunch of people... I don't think you're cool because you're drunk or high while playing a game and you can now escape the crushing self doubt and lack of confidence just enough to slather on about how drunk you are and that you've been on your 7th shot for the last 5 hours or how that one hit got you sooooo high... it's not funny... It's not cool... it's really just very annoying and kinda sad... If I didn't hate you so much at this point I might give ya the old pat on the back and let you cry it out...

If you wanna drink and enjoy the night with some friends... go ahead that's awesome... please don't have a sip of that wine cooler you got out of your mom's mini fridge then go on to the group about how wasted you are and how cool you think that is... It's not... Please go away and never come back..

I got drunk once and hated it. Felt woozy and sick all the next day, couldn't keep anything down, it was awful. It's nice to have a drink now and then, a glass of wine or some tequila rose in your hot chocolate, but I generally have a drink for the taste of the drink and if I feel myself getting tipsy, I stop. If you are past slightly tipsy, it's not fun anymore. At all.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 09:04:10
Link | Citer | R

I'll take this as an endorsement!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-19 09:26:17
Link | Citer | R

morning all, busy again ; ;

that's why you should ditch all those losers & hang with me & chimi. if we say "we're drunk" it means too drunk, & it's a warning of poor game performance, not bragging. as a drunk, I even agree with you that it's annoying as ***. that's why I'll only go to the bar in the morning when there's 1-2 people there, instead of 200 geniuses.

Crystal Tower tonight! Let's do it!

kk

I have 3/? fates done for that. I got lazy & watched the early 90's version of "body snatchers" with the wife.

Odin.Liela said: »
but I generally have a drink for the taste of the drink and if I feel myself getting tipsy, I stop. If you are past slightly tipsy, it's not fun anymore. At all.

moderation is generally the key to everything fun.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 09:29:36
Link | Citer | R

They fixed the fate timers too so getting the last one will be nothing... there's not too much after that I don't think either... I just finished all the fates myself so I still have to do the last leg...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-19 10:01:24
Link | Citer | R

Moderation is for the birds.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-19 10:18:46
Link | Citer | R

Is it sad I'm listening to the limp bizkit albuma? Dat feel at the start of nookie/breakstuff/rearranged... /lame
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-19 10:21:58
Link | Citer | R

You and I have very different definitions of what lurking is King... Either go back to it or stop ending each post with /goes back to lurking...
I love you too man.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-19 10:24:25
Link | Citer | R

Yoloswagumadiduncurevenyourmomsfacetrolledpwnt
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-19 10:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Is it sad I'm listening to the limp bizkit albuma? Dat feel at the start of nookie/breakstuff/rearranged... /lame
Yes. Yes it is.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-19 10:40:19
Link | Citer | R

Oh well. At least I revel in my shame.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-19 10:49:47
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Married life is for chumps.

Then a chump I shall forever be...
The Princess and the Garbageman
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-19 10:50:49
Link | Citer | R

Hey buddy, we all have our dirty little music pleasures. I would be a hypocrite for chastising you, then going off and listening to Coldplay and Dave Matthews.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-19 10:52:17
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
You didn't have to publish my life story >.>
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-19 10:56:28
Link | Citer | R

Then a chump I shall forever be...
The Princess and the Garbageman
Okay, that was seriously some of the most epic ***I've ever witnessed in my life. Between reading that beautiful narrative and the music that complimented it, the real clincher for me was at the end. I need that kind of motivation to light a fire under my *** and have me get the *** job done.

I'm going to ask her out, goddammit! And to hell with anyone who stands in my way!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2013-12-19 11:03:06
Link | Citer | R

http://imgur.com/451uIHy

just gonna put this here for you all.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 11:24:27
Link | Citer | R

Then a chump I shall forever be... The Princess and the Garbageman
Okay, that was seriously some of the most epic ***I've ever witnessed in my life. Between reading that beautiful narrative and the music that complimented it, the real clincher for me was at the end. I need that kind of motivation to light a fire under my *** and have me get the *** job done. I'm going to ask her out, goddammit! And to hell with anyone who stands in my way!
Finally...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 11:43:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You didn't have to publish my life story >.>
You know... I can take all the boasts and idiocy and whatever else comes out of your mouth... it's even entertaining sometimes as I sit at my desk laughing at you... but no... this is not your life... It's not funny that you even said something like that and you should be beaten with a cane for even insinuating that it was... no... not a cane... you should be beaten with that necklace you bought for your imaginary g/f that you want to impress us with or makes us feel sad for you or idk what else... I thought you were going to go drown your sorrws for a couple of months or something...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-19 12:21:21
Link | Citer | R

Okay, that was seriously some of the most epic ***I've ever witnessed in my life. Between reading that beautiful narrative and the music that complimented it, the real clincher for me was at the end. I need that kind of motivation to light a fire under my *** and have me get the *** job done.

I'm going to ask her out, goddammit! And to hell with anyone who stands in my way!

The crown will not fall upon your head from the heavens...
You must take it!

YouTube Video Placeholder

IT'S TIME TO GET EPIC!

and kn...
necklaces!? pffft! mere baubles! chests of gold and riches mean nothing! /kicks over a huge chest spilling jewels onto the floor.
those are the dreams of ***! a queen wants a champion not some mere guild-ed pawn! you should wear it yourself!

the first step is to carve a man our yourself...
only then can take the next step to prove to others you are worthy...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-19 12:31:08
Link | Citer | R

the first step is to carve a man out of yourself...

do we have the time to wait for this to happen???
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-19 12:37:09
Link | Citer | R

You know... I can take all the boasts and idiocy and whatever else comes out of your mouth... it's even entertaining sometimes as I sit at my desk laughing at you... but no... this is not your life... It's not funny that you even said something like that and you should be beaten with a cane for even insinuating that it was... no... not a cane... you should be beaten with that necklace you bought for your imaginary g/f that you want to impress us with or makes us feel sad for you or idk what else... I thought you were going to go drown your sorrws for a couple of months or something...
Wow, somebody REALLY loves me today.

That wasn't me who pissed in your Cheerios this morning btw.

I mean, seriously. Take whatever stick is up your *** and relax. You know I was kidding when I said that. But you have to go along your diatribe because somebody somewhere near you has "wronged" you today and you had to take it out on some guy you don't even know on an unimportant internet forum.

You really should take some time out of your day and relax (or go see a psychologist).
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-19 12:38:14
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
the first step is to carve a man out of yourself...

do we have the time to wait for this to happen???

/looks at wristwatchless arm

Well... let's see... it took me about half a lifetime...
/does math on an abacus
So he should be able to whip himself into some sort of form we could consider might someday become a man in.... four or five years?
/scratches head and redoes math before tossing abacus aside
Let's go ask the oracle!

PARKER!!! bring the hallucinogenics!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 13:24:52
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wow, somebody REALLY loves me today. That wasn't me who pissed in your Cheerios this morning btw. I mean, seriously. Take whatever stick is up your *** and relax. You know I was kidding when I said that. But you have to go along your diatribe because somebody somewhere near you has "wronged" you today and you had to take it out on some guy you don't even know on an unimportant internet forum. You really should take some time out of your day and relax (or go see a psychologist).
What a joke... There is no stick up my *** and no one pissed in my cherios... no one near me has wronged me today either lol... No one has to do any of these things for me to express myself in the way I just did... I'll ask you what you expect when you come on this "unipmportant internet forum" and spout nonsense that no one wants to hear... If you want a pity party then go to RT or somewhere else... If you want to say extremely idiotic things like you did previously for no reason see above... say it here and this is the type of response you will see from time to time... get over it lol... or cry into your pillow every night... either or doesn't bother me...

You would tell someone to go see a psychologist wouldn't you... oh god... so good...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 13:28:27
Link | Citer | R

Why do people always assume it's always someone elses fault? Oh someone else pissed you off so you're taking it out on me! No.. I'm speaking my mind because you said an incredibly large number of stupid things and I no longer wanted to not say anything... but please... let me make sure you know that this was all because of you! :)
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 13:29:50
Link | Citer | R

Hey buddy, we all have our dirty little music pleasures. I would be a hypocrite for chastising you, then going off and listening to Coldplay and Dave Matthews.

Did you say Coldplay?

/scream sings

Haven't thought about this song in a while until I heard it this morning. Get out of my car, Mag!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 13:35:51
Link | Citer | R

I have an idea, and it requires more Coldplay!

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16311 16312 16313 ... 18549 18550 18551