Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 13:21:56
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Nausi classing up the P&R thread again... What would we do without that guy...
Don't you punch people in the face who say "Merry Christmas" too?
Nah I only punch people for being too fat!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-17 13:22:19
Link | Citer | R

Don't we all?

/backs to lurking
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 13:23:33
Link | Citer | R

Nah I only punch people for being too fat!
/rubs my belly scared
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-17 13:33:10
Link | Citer | R

Hood piercings just get in the w a y more than anything.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 13:39:55
Link | Citer | R

Whatever happened to simple lip piercings.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 13:40:18
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 13:42:04
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
I was looking into the hidden meaning of the w a y being spaced out like it was but I came up with nothing...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 13:45:42
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
LOL finally used that one huh? XD

I never understood nipple piercings. Totally understood nose, lip, ear, even tongue.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-17 13:48:30
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
I was looking into the hidden meaning of the w a y being spaced out like it was but I came up with nothing...

Tablet typo
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 13:49:33
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »

I never understood nipple piercings. Totally understood nose, lip, ear, even tongue.

Not about that. My sentiments towards the "War on Christmas" bovine fecal matter that went on.

Oh well.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-17 13:51:41
Link | Citer | R

Speaking of which did anybody see Megyn Kelly try to retract her statements from last week as being purely in jest; after her reputation caught a serious internet backlash?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 13:53:34
Link | Citer | R

Depends on the person as with all piercings. Nipple rings are going to depend on the pair of breasts their attached to.

Generally, I don't find tongue piercings attractive but what do I know. I do swoon all over the lip rings though.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 13:55:47
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Speaking of which did anybody see Megyn Kelly try to retract her statements from last week as being purely in jest; after her reputation caught a serious internet backlash?

I was just kidding guys, hehe. This is FOX news, we wouldn't stoop to such lows. This is a respectable news outlet afterall. Nope, all in jest.

P.S - Jesus and Santa are still white. Neener neener neeeeeeeneerrrrr.

Next: Does President Obama engage in Muslim sex positions with his wife? Find out here in the no spin zone.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:00:08
Link | Citer | R

Yes, unfortunately. She also added a backhand about the "humorless". LOL!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 14:01:25
Link | Citer | R

Santa is white? I was under the impression that he was not real and therefore could be a ninja midget wrestler if I so wanted him to be...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 14:02:31
Link | Citer | R

Depends on the person as with all piercings. Nipple rings are going to depend on the pair of breasts their attached to.

Generally, I don't find tongue piercings attractive but what do I know. I do swoon all over the lip rings though.
Not fan of lip ones, nipples...it depends...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:04:24
Link | Citer | R

A tiny nose stud was as wild with piercing as I was. Scrapped it after college. Fads, etc.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 14:05:07
Link | Citer | R

I keep forgetting to put my earring back in. /shrug
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 14:12:11
Link | Citer | R

Santa is white? I was under the impression that he was not real and therefore could be a ninja midget wrestler if I so wanted him to be...

Remember when people were outraged that Idris Elba was going to play Heimdall in the Thor films? Yeah.

Santa in my realm is the CEO of Amazon. How else could they get packages around the world in a matter of days without magic? Magic Santa himself must have learned from the elves when he ventured into the woods after his mother told him he'd be grounded for making explosive toys in the house. Santa was a misunderstood youth you see, people never understood the genius behind a boy who wanted to build toys all day long while riding his reindeer to town for errands.

In turn Santa has now devoted his life to making sure your condoms, kneesocks and Playstations arrive at your home within 3-5 business days while doing the Christmas thing on the side to pay down the mortgage on the North Pole vacation home. See, even Santa has the big banks breathing down his neck. You can be sure those *** are on his naughty list and receive sticks to lodge firmly up their rectums each and every Christmas.

Mrs. Claus makes her millions selling overpriced cookies to the rich and famous. She too studied the art of magic with the elves after a night of drunken revelry with her then boyfriend Santa.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:14:14
Link | Citer | R

In turn Santa has now devoted his life to making sure your condoms, kneesocks and Playstations arrive at your home within 3-5 business days while doing the Christmas thing on the side to pay down the mortgage on the North Pole vacation home.

People are too shy or lazy to go pick them up at the 7-11 now?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 14:14:31
Link | Citer | R

Curious, for the people here that English is not their first language, do you prefer or find English worse or easier than what you learned first?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 14:20:09
Link | Citer | R

In turn Santa has now devoted his life to making sure your condoms, kneesocks and Playstations arrive at your home within 3-5 business days while doing the Christmas thing on the side to pay down the mortgage on the North Pole vacation home.

People are too shy or lazy to go pick them up at the 7-11 now?

When 7/11 starts selling boxes of assorted condoms, they might compete with jolly old saint nick!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-17 14:23:48
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 14:25:15
Link | Citer | R

I randomly just stumbled upon this:

Florida Man Tries To Trade Live Alligator For Pack Of Beer At Convenience Store
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/trade-alligator-for-beer_n_4459209.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Quote:
Things that are frowned upon, even in Miami: trying to trade an alligator for pack of beer at a convenience store.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officials say that's exactly what happened when a man identified by NBC6 as Fernando Caignet Aguilera attempted to barter at the Santa Maria Market in Allapattah on December 10. The store clerk called authorities, who arrived to find the four-foot alligator alive at the scene.

"This is absolutely bizarre, I can't imagine somebody wanting to barter a live four-foot alligator for a 12-pack of beer, it makes no sense to me," FWC spokesman Jorge Pino told NBC.

Aguilera reportedly told FWC officials at the scene that he had spotted the gator at local park and managed to catch it, then headed to the store in hopes he could get some beer in exchange. He received three citations for illegal capture instead.

The alligator, who was discovered in good health, was re-released.

God dammit Florida, you make it too easy. ._.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:25:54
Link | Citer | R

Curious, for the people here that English is not their first language, do you prefer or find English worse or easier than what you learned first?

I don't really remember if I struggled that much with English, since we were speaking both.

I left Germany at age four/five. I was in speech therapy when I was really young because of a slight accent when I spoke. "V"s and "W"s stumped me and I had a very hard "S" sound, and that was the only reason I was put in there (which my mother resented). Even though my mother wanted a bilingual household, that was dashed in the third or second grade when my teacher suggested that we nix that all together (which my mother also resented).

Years later, it comes out that it is beneficial to harness languages when you're younger. My German has gone to ***, but I'm still fairly good at reading and comprehension. I can pick it up easily when I'm surrounded by it, but I haven't been to Europe since 2007.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 14:26:16
Link | Citer | R

Full size gator???
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-17 14:26:23
Link | Citer | R

for shame hoppy... for shame... you called in a mod? /dissapoint
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-17 14:30:42
Link | Citer | R

I randomly just stumbled upon this:

Florida Man Tries To Trade Live Alligator For Pack Of Beer At Convenience Store
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/trade-alligator-for-beer_n_4459209.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Quote:
Things that are frowned upon, even in Miami: trying to trade an alligator for pack of beer at a convenience store.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officials say that's exactly what happened when a man identified by NBC6 as Fernando Caignet Aguilera attempted to barter at the Santa Maria Market in Allapattah on December 10. The store clerk called authorities, who arrived to find the four-foot alligator alive at the scene.

"This is absolutely bizarre, I can't imagine somebody wanting to barter a live four-foot alligator for a 12-pack of beer, it makes no sense to me," FWC spokesman Jorge Pino told NBC.

Aguilera reportedly told FWC officials at the scene that he had spotted the gator at local park and managed to catch it, then headed to the store in hopes he could get some beer in exchange. He received three citations for illegal capture instead.

The alligator, who was discovered in good health, was re-released.

God dammit Florida, you make it too easy. ._.

I wouldn't have made the trade since I would have felt like I was ripping the guy off, a 4' alligator is > a 12 pack of beer in terms of $... besides the fact they stink and wouldn't know where to keep it.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16303 16304 16305 ... 18549 18550 18551