Siren.Flavin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-11-01 13:00:50
Link | Citer | R

Anna Ruthven said: »
Siren.Flavin said: »
With 90% of the things you post I would find it hard for you to gauge what is stupid lol...
On Politics it's simple; it's all stupid.
Politics are something that affect our every day lives... maybe some of the things we do say to eachother doesn't get us much of anywhere at times but it at least opens up some kind of discussion that will always trump any value of Galkan Mayo or the equivalent of humping a girls leg as soon as she enters RT...
[+]
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:04:02
Link | Citer | R

With 90% of the things you post I would find it hard for you to gauge what is stupid lol...
Politics are something that affect our every day lives... maybe some of the things we do say to eachother doesn't get us much of anywhere at times but it at least opens up some kind of discussion that will always trump any value of Galkan Mayo or the equivalent of humping a girls leg as soon as she enters RT...
I haven't posted Galka Mayo in a long time, and as for the leg humping, Quiz hasn't been on in awhile.
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-11-01 13:07:26
Link | Citer | R

I haven't posted Galka Mayo in a long time, and as for the leg humping, Quiz hasn't been on in awhile.
in the month that you've been a mod? And the only reason you stopped is because you are a mod? lol... and I'm talking about abyss... every time she gets on you're like a little puppy dog waiting to hump her leg lol...

There's so much stupid ***that gets posted on this site that has nothing to do with the game and P&R just takes the bad wrap lol... It's already demained anyways lol...
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:10:04
Link | Citer | R

in the month that you've been a mod? And the only reason you stopped is because you are a mod? lol... and I'm talking about abyss... every time she gets on you're like a little puppy dog waiting to hump her leg lol...

There's so much stupid ***that gets posted on this site that has nothing to do with the game and P&R just takes the bad wrap lol... It's already demained anyways lol...
Abyss and I are friends, that's how we joke.

I know, you saw it coming.

EDIT: I don't even spoiler.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 13:30:05
Link | Citer | R

You know what popped into my mind...That thread where Blue was called a ***/***/everything under the sun after sharing an anecdote about her miscarriage. I made the mistake of reading through some of the thread I linked. :/
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:30:44
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
You know what popped into my mind...That thread where Blue was called a ***/***/everything under the sun after sharing an anecdote about her miscarriage. I made the mistake of reading through some of the thread I linked. :/
When was this?
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-11-01 13:34:58
Link | Citer | R

Reported! lol...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 13:35:57
Link | Citer | R

When was this?

Last Fall or Winter, IIRC. Our pregnancies overlapped, and I think it was while I was still pregnant. I just remember that being a madhouse before I went home.

That was a bad one.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:37:01
Link | Citer | R

When was this?

Last Fall or Winter, IIRC. Our pregnancies overlapped, and I think it was while I was still pregnant. I just remember that being a madhouse before I went home.

That was a bad one.
I wasn't even here last fall/winter. >.>
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 13:37:45
Link | Citer | R

When was this?

That was a bad one.

You're probably better off for it.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:39:05
Link | Citer | R

When was this?

That was a bad one.

Well, I'd assume something was done about the name calling.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 13:41:09
Link | Citer | R

When was this?

That was a bad one.

IDK. Probably nuked, but not quick enough. That was the worst I think I've seen.

/shakes head
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 13:44:12
Link | Citer | R

When was this?

That was a bad one.

IDK. Probably nuked, but not quick enough. That was the worst I think I've seen.

/shakes head
I saw one where a woman was complaining about being criticized about being a gamer and a mother, people telling her she's a bad mom, etc. It escalated when she revealed the baby's father died and was "all skin and bones" which prompted more insults. I think that might've been the thread where Anye did the Nine Pages thing, though I seem to remember her doing that over a racist thread.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 13:48:19
Link | Citer | R

When was this?

That was a bad one.

/shakes head
I saw one where a woman was complaining about being criticized about being a gamer and a mother, people telling her she's a bad mom, etc. It escalated when she revealed the baby's father died and was "all skin and bones" which prompted more insults. I think that might've been the thread where Anye did the Nine Pages thing, though I seem to remember her doing that over a racist thread.

Mmmm...Harsh. The "skin and bones" thing could be attributed to an illness he may have died from.

Realistically, you don't have a lot of time to goof around on games, my experience at least. Maybe two hours to three hours of downtime three times a week after you get the bug down. Depends on how haggard you want to feel at work the next morning. LOL!
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-01 14:14:20
Link | Citer | R

OMG quit shitting up our lovely thread with that green bar.

no .gif or .jpeg could properly express the disgust I am feeling right now.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 14:20:12
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
OMG quit shitting up our lovely thread with that green bar.

no .gif or .jpeg could properly express the disgust I am feeling right now.
Public thread. QQ moar.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-11-01 14:21:59
Link | Citer | R

OMG quit shitting up our lovely thread with that green bar. no .gif or .jpeg could properly express the disgust I am feeling right now.
I couldn't have said it better... What happened to the mods only being seen when necassary? Aren't you guys supposed to take a step back when you sit upon the green throne?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 14:22:29
Link | Citer | R

OMG quit shitting up our lovely thread with that green bar. no .gif or .jpeg could properly express the disgust I am feeling right now.
I couldn't have said it better... What happened to the mods only being seen when necassary? Aren't you guys supposed to take a step back when you sit upon the green throne?
Slow day.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-01 14:22:47
Link | Citer | R

you're the worst.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-11-01 14:29:05
Link | Citer | R

He likes to torment, you've seen the antics in the TtoF thread. We can't get rid of him either. It's like herpes.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-01 14:30:15
Link | Citer | R

harassment!!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-01 14:31:38
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
He likes to torment, you've seen the antics in the TtoF thread. We can't get rid of him either. It's like herpes.
Lakshmi forever!
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2013-11-01 14:32:05
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Josiahfk said: »
What's going on in here?
I'm just being social in LS Ni, like the good old days...well, they weren't so good, but you know what I mean.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 14:33:05
Link | Citer | R

Just muckin' up all the safe havens we have. Man, we can't enjoy our respective homes away from homes anymore. :(

Where do we all go when P&R gets redic and RT is just the anime dump? We've got a mod trailing both our threads.

SANCTUARY!!!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-01 14:34:38
Link | Citer | R

yeah if we wanted lame jokes, kid BS, pokeman, & galka mayo, we already knew where the *** to get it, & it wasn't NI.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-01 14:35:33
Link | Citer | R

although to be fair, it's probably been a vast amount of things over the years.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-01 14:36:11
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Lakshmi forever!

More like Lakshmi for never! Ooooooo~
First Page 2 3 ... 16218 16219 16220 ... 18549 18550 18551