FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16169 16170 16171 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-09-25 14:09:12
Link | Citer | R

Seems like this thread is almost just entirely you 3 now, Flav Mos Z. Don't seem to be many others left.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 14:10:08
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Seems like this thread is almost just entirely you 3 now, Flav Mos Z. Don't seem to be many others left.

we've noticed.

how's Xueye?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-25 14:10:28
Link | Citer | R

Noticed that too. Actually, it seems like AH has been eerily quieter overall lately.

EDIT: QUICK! Somebody piss off a mod!

/puts index finger on nose
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 14:16:08
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
Josiahkf said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Moonshadow delivers the goods. S/he is taking up Leila's mantle.
I miss leila's posts, did she say anything officially?
Nah, I'm just lazy as Flav says. ^^ I still post stuff occasionally, but it was taking too much time to do it every day like I used to.
Siren.Flavin said: »
She got lazy and only likes to post about her dogs, her wonderful hubby or her new job and how after finally obtaining it how she does not want it anymore...
I like my job quite well thanks, and after being unemployed for two years I am happy to have it. I don't get along with every single one of my coworkers so sometimes I fuss about them. Sorry if that offends you. My dogs and my husband are my favorite people, of course I talk about them. Sorry if that offends you too. (Not sorry enough to stop talking about those things, of course. xD Block me if it's a problem.)
When did I ever say it offends me? lol... I just called it like I saw it... for one you admitted about the lol pics and being lazy... you do talk about your dogs and how wonderful your hubby is... and as for the new job I refer to this...
I need a new job. I know, I know, you all don't want to hear me whimper about my job! Especially when I'm grateful to have it, considering I was unemployed for two years previously. But some people!
ANYWAYS. Long story short, I need a job in which I stay home and write stories and sell them and make money and never have to meet a new person ever again, ever. Egads.

It begins with "i need a new job" followed by a leila rant and then again near the end confirming that initial statement... forgive me if I took that the wrong way... I only really refer to this one because you say that you need a new job... the others just seem to be random work stories or random complaints... all entertaining in their own way...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 14:19:51
Link | Citer | R

How dare you blasphemers leave Nik out of this...

Don't worry though X person... we surely can't live without your pop ins in which you talk about your culinary genius (avacado in everything!) or random obvious observations!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 14:24:18
Link | Citer | R

O lawd
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-25 14:27:43
Link | Citer | R

hard to figure out why people have stopped posting in here...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 14:31:20
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
hard to figure out why people have stopped posting in here...
It's not like you to hold back man...
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-25 14:38:55
Link | Citer | R

That would only be holding back if the person i was talking about was dense. I have no problem with anyone here so i don't feel the need to be vitriolic.

I enjoy poking at you for your overtly pissy attitude sometimes. I don't know why you're such a stick in the mud sometimes, but i think i hit a nerve a month or so ago. Your v posts have seemed so hostile lately.

Plus avocado is awesome.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-25 14:41:32
Link | Citer | R

Nah, I'm just lazy as Flav says. ^^ I still post stuff occasionally, but it was taking too much time to do it every day like I used to.
She got lazy and only likes to post about her dogs, her wonderful hubby or her new job and how after finally obtaining it how she does not want it anymore...
I like my job quite well thanks, and after being unemployed for two years I am happy to have it. I don't get along with every single one of my coworkers so sometimes I fuss about them. Sorry if that offends you. My dogs and my husband are my favorite people, of course I talk about them. Sorry if that offends you too. (Not sorry enough to stop talking about those things, of course. xD Block me if it's a problem.)
When did I ever say it offends me? lol... I just called it like I saw it... for one you admitted about the lol pics and being lazy... you do talk about your dogs and how wonderful your hubby is... and as for the new job I refer to this...
I need a new job. I know, I know, you all don't want to hear me whimper about my job! Especially when I'm grateful to have it, considering I was unemployed for two years previously. But some people!
ANYWAYS. Long story short, I need a job in which I stay home and write stories and sell them and make money and never have to meet a new person ever again, ever. Egads.

It begins with "i need a new job" followed by a leila rant and then again near the end confirming that initial statement... forgive me if I took that the wrong way... I only really refer to this one because you say that you need a new job... the others just seem to be random work stories or random complaints... all entertaining in their own way...

Oh man, I'd forgotten all about that, lol. I do get cranky when I'm frustrated, I really need to work on that! But no, I don't literally want to leave my job, I was just mad at my coworkers. Reading back through it now, I can DEFINITELY see where you could have gotten that idea! Liela McCrankypants! Lol :-( sorry for snapping at you, I really had forgotten. Anyways. Back to work for me. :-)
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-09-25 14:42:28
Link | Citer | R

Oops double quote. Typing on phones is hard. /blush

i fix it ~ Ael
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 14:54:45
Link | Citer | R

you just gotta be sneaky like me & edit that stuff out of there quick

:P
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 15:02:54
Link | Citer | R

That would only be holding back if the person i was talking about was dense. I have no problem with anyone here so i don't feel the need to be vitriolic. I enjoy poking at you for your overtly pissy attitude sometimes. I don't know why you're such a stick in the mud sometimes, but i think i hit a nerve a month or so ago. Your v posts have seemed so hostile lately. Plus avocado is awesome.
You struck a nerve with me?

Edit: It's been a long time since I've actually taken a hostile tone with someone lol...
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 15:03:48
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
you just gotta be sneaky like me & edit that stuff out of there quick :P
You are the freaking king of quoting things with all your editing and switching it up lol...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 15:10:50
Link | Citer | R

You are the freaking king of quoting things with all your editing and switching it up lol...

my fingers move faster than my brain sometimes.

or maybe visca versa.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-25 15:12:40
Link | Citer | R

I'm just grateful my brain is actually working for the most part...
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-09-25 17:18:23
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »

we've noticed.

how's Xueye?

Pretty good, can't really complain. Work is interesting, school is rather boring; diet is going well. Avocados are still pretty good.

Noticed that too. Actually, it seems like AH has been eerily quieter overall lately.

EDIT: QUICK! Somebody piss off a mod!

/puts index finger on nose

Maybe XIV really did kill XI, and the forums.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-25 17:38:05
Link | Citer | R

Maybe XIV really did kill XI, and the forums.

personally the ilvl BS killed 11 for me. that & delve weapons if I'm to be honest
[+]
VIP
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Aelius
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-09-25 18:54:49
Link | Citer | R

Whats going on in here?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
VIP
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Aelius
By Aeltorian Ausrillius 2013-09-25 19:23:10
Link | Citer | R

...but what came first, the post or the moderation. :I
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-26 08:47:35
Link | Citer | R

I enjoy poking at you for your overtly pissy attitude sometimes.

flav is pissy? I still don't get that one...

Aeltorian Ausrillius said: »
...but what came first, the post or the moderation. :I

the moderation... when you demain threads that aren't in any way offensive. /squirts water bottle

back to the alley with you mod cat of unreason and indiscriminate moderating!!! PARKER!!! prepare the insanity beam!

PARKER Edit:
YouTube Video Placeholder

How dare you blasphemers leave Nik out of this...

I question my own existence sometimes...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-26 09:08:14
Link | Citer | R

If you've deleted posts, you know what's going on in here moreso than the rest of us.

What happened in here to merit having posts yoinked?

Am I going to have to start using the sarcasm font all the freaking time? Can't leave you all alone for five seconds! Jeez!

EDIT: Sect, I was wondering the same about the effect of XIV on AH. I know that some people were vocally displeased, astounded with a certain choice in mod. IDK.

/shrug
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-26 09:31:24
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I enjoy poking at you for your overtly pissy attitude sometimes.
flav is pissy? I still don't get that one...
Appearantly I am too negative as well! silly PM's lol...

Yeah the mod selection process seems to be a funny one lol... Who wants in on who's the next one to break down or to be booted out?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-09-26 09:40:23
Link | Citer | R

Well at some point we will all have to accept that we are the lazy rearguards of the internet... it's one of those "like all things this too shall pass" type dealies we're just slower than most to get up and leave. We're the old fogies at the movies that wait until long after the lights are on to get up. How many years has the guy at the video game store laughs at me when my son buys games and I tell him I am still on 11? He laughed again when I bought 14 "finally moving on I see" yup, I'm like a locust, emerging form the earth once every seven years to buy a new video game... "thank god for the children" I said "they want to buy a new game every ten seconds" which is much better for the video game man's bottom line.

It's like taking little kids to the zoo. Just as soon as you sit down on the bench to relax to watch the zebras frolic the kids are already running in a dead sprint to the rhinos or perhaps the giraffes... who cares we will catch up to them when they get hungry or thirsty...

they can't get far without any money.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-09-26 10:19:36
Link | Citer | R

I wish i still got excited about games. A buddy of mine bought an n64 and some games the other day. We had four people on Mario kart for at least an hour last night. was surprisingly fun. Luigi ftw.

I remember foaming at the mouth for a ps2, but I've never had much desire for the new systems or any games. so old
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-09-26 10:27:23
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

Well at some point we will all have to accept that we are the lazy rearguards of the internet... it's one of those "like all things this too shall pass" type dealies we're just slower than most to get up and leave. We're the old fogies at the movies that wait until long after the lights are on to get up. How many years has the guy at the video game store laughs at me when my son buys games and I tell him I am still on 11? He laughed again when I bought 14 "finally moving on I see" yup, I'm like a locust, emerging form the earth once every seven years to buy a new video game... "thank god for the children" I said "they want to buy a new game every ten seconds" which is much better for the video game man's bottom line.

It's like taking little kids to the zoo. Just as soon as you sit down on the bench to relax to watch the zebras frolic the kids are already running in a dead sprint to the rhinos or perhaps the giraffes... who cares we will catch up to them when they get hungry or thirsty...

they can't get far without any money.

besides, we enjoy eachothers company, & really, what's wrong with that?

morning all.

I saw everypost, trust me, you didn't miss much.

sorry I was quiet as a mouse last night in game, I have just been so tired & burnt out lately that I just kicked my legs up against the wall, drank my whiskey & fished until I was crosseyed. I think I even went to sleep freakishly early at 9:30 - 10

meh.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-09-26 10:46:15
Link | Citer | R

yeah I passed out pretty early myself last night lol... I needed it... next time Z's on I think we'll have to be with it so we can get her caught up lol... she still needs levels then all those dungeons lol... or just do it on blm...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-09-26 10:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Should I just go ahead and block KN? Haven't done that in a while, but the dude just looks for fights!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16169 16170 16171 ... 18549 18550 18551