FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 15833 15834 15835 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Flavin
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-02-27 13:45:18
Link | Citer | R

oh no... you're not one of those people are you Zah? the ones that feel the need to announce their drunkenness?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 13:46:40
Link | Citer | R

As of late, the big craze around here is to hit you up for a dollar whenever you go to check out damn near everywhere...

That'll be $XXX.XX ....
Would you like to donate a dollar to feed hungry children?
Would you like to donate a dollar to save a homeless puppy?
Would you like to donate a dollar to save the whales?
Would you like to donate a dollar to breast cancer awareness?
Would you like to donate a dollar to the march of dimes?
Would you like to donate a dollar to spay a feral cat
Would you like to donate a dollar to _____________?

Answer: No thank you, I am evil.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 13:47:05
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Man! You, Uri, and I have oodles of fun when gabbing out "the first time" and mary-joo-ana! That was hysterical!
I miss out on so many interesting conversations. XP

LOL! Probably a good thing.
Not at all! I enjoy the *** up conversations!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 13:47:24
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i do miss getting on vent and hearing, "heeeeey heeeeeeeeeevvvvv............. i'm drunk!".

Did I ever really say it like that? I think you and Uri exaggerate. LOL! Drunk Shen/Ashe combos are fun!

i can't really mimic the way you did it through text ._. , but i could usually tell by the way you greeted me if you were intoxicated or not. ashe + shen, ashe + gp, ashe + teemo, ashe + your mom, ashe + your mom's face, and ashe + yo granny. good times indeed.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 13:49:47
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Flavin said: »
oh no... you're not one of those people are you Zah? the ones that feel the need to announce their drunkenness?

she didn't do it to everyone lol. just the people that were usually drunk as well XD. you knew zah was drunk cause she added extra syllables in her words. you would know if i was drunk... well if i was on vent on the weekend, i probably had a drink.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:50:09
Link | Citer | R

i do miss getting on vent and hearing, "heeeeey heeeeeeeeeevvvvv............. i'm drunk!".

Did I ever really say it like that? I think you and Uri exaggerate. LOL! Drunk Shen/Ashe combos are fun!

i can't really mimic the way you did it through text ._. , but i could usually tell by the way you greeted me if you were intoxicated or not. ashe + shen, ashe + gp, ashe + teemo, ashe + your mom, ashe + your mom's face, and ashe + yo granny. good times indeed.

I think Dame was right. I needed to get off my Ashe kick and explore. I like bows though. I think the last time I actually played was with Dame when...Errr...Mermaid girl came out. Tried her.
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-02-27 13:51:12
Link | Citer | R

wat out hev!

@Niko-

hot damn buddy, you almost have me thinking about giving up my apathy policy in favor of my ideals again x.x scary thought. It's just way too easy to sit back and observe the lunacy with a cold face and try to pretend that you aren't a part of it.

I feel women can get thier points across almost just as well through looks alone... yikes. I'm working on it, but end up laughing before appropriate.

edit* sry people hassling me today, post is late
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 13:52:04
Link | Citer | R

I think Dame was right. I needed to get off my Ashe kick, and explore. I like bows though. I think the last time I actually played was with Dame when...Errr...Mermaid girl came out. Tried her.

eh, you were busy. if you can only squeeze in a few games here and there, it's better to do what you enjoy. plus i always loved when those random long range ashe arrows hit or snagged a kill. was always good to get everyone on vent into a big long "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 13:52:32
Link | Citer | R

I think Dame was right. I needed to get off my Ashe kick, and explore. I like bows though. I think the last time I actually played was with Dame when...Errr...Mermaid girl came out. Tried her.
Always a good idea to try out different champs. Even if you don't like them, you end up learning about them and that can change how you play against them. It's for the better, and being stuck in one role all the time can be bad for you in the long run unless you train enough to be extremely good in that role.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:53:27
Link | Citer | R

she didn't do it to everyone lol. just the people that were usually drunk as well XD. you knew zah was drunk cause she added extra syllables in her words. you would know if i was drunk... well if i was on vent on the weekend, i probably had a drink.

I could never tell when Spence or Yomi was drunk. Uri's calling-card is mis-fire "y'all"-bombs. Thunderz...LOL! Man! He was a riot! Passing out in the middle of games too! You just get a little singy and slurry.

/sings

Cunty Magoo! Cunty Magoo!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-02-27 13:53:52
Link | Citer | R

holy ***I don't stand a chance
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:55:05
Link | Citer | R

eh, you were busy. if you can only squeeze in a few games here and there, it's better to do what you enjoy. plus i always loved when those random long range ashe arrows hit or snagged a kill. was always good to get everyone on vent into a big long "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Rare occurrence that only happened when the opposite team was very VERY predictable. LOL! I do likes to snipes though! =D
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 13:55:34
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
That's a lie! YOU STAND ALL THE CHANCES!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 13:56:14
Link | Citer | R

wat out hev!

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:56:37
Link | Citer | R

Always a good idea to try out different champs. Even if you don't like them, you end up learning about them and that can change how you play against them. It's for the better, and being stuck in one role all the time can be bad for you in the long run unless you train enough to be extremely good in that role.

When I do have the chance to dabble again, I'll check out some supports. I like to help, but everyone knows I go into panic-mode sometimes. :/
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-02-27 13:57:48
Link | Citer | R

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA

SPATH!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 14:00:25
Link | Citer | R

I could never tell when Spence or Yomi was drunk. Uri's calling-card is mis-fire "y'all"-bombs. Thunderz...LOL! Man! He was a riot! Passing out in the middle of games too! You just get a little singy and slurry.

/sings

Cunty Magoo! Cunty Magoo!

lol yes! i always forget about that until i've been drinking. you always sing with me or finish the song. that's why,

you're the best

around...

! I do likes to snipes though! =D

i just love the sound when they launch.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 14:01:29
Link | Citer | R

When I do have the chance to dabble again, I'll check out some supports. I like to help, but everyone knows I go into panic-mode sometimes. :/
It's all about keeping calm. Only reason I do anything well in that game is because I try my best to keep calm. The more I freak out over things the worse I get over the course of a game and this is pretty normal for everyone. Just gotta find your happy place. XP

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA

SPATH!
/hifive

:D

I need a late night of playing LoL sometime soon. XP Wish I could blow some money on drinks too.

OH OH OH! ZAH! I'm gonna be in Dallas at the end of May! I'm so excited!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 14:07:16
Link | Citer | R

I met a pirate in line at the grocery store the other day, which didn't surprise me at all, for some reason, but the clerk asked if he was going to a costume party. He said "nope, I just decided to be a pirate" and offered no other explanation, paid and left. The clerk seemed to notice my lack of surprise or any type of reaction and said something about it to me. I told him it was ok for him to be surprised because there were so few pirates left anymore, back in my day you couldn't throw a rock into a crowd without hitting a pirate...

The kid was none too bright and just stared at me mouth agape
He even forgot to hit me up for a dollar to feed hungry walruses
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 14:09:14
Link | Citer | R

It's all about keeping calm. Only reason I do anything well in that game is because I try my best to keep calm. The more I freak out over things the worse I get over the course of a game and this is pretty normal for everyone. Just gotta find your happy place. XP

Yeah...I get skiddish though. You have no idea. I'm calm and focused the SURPRISE! Something physically makes me jump out of my skin!

Seriously! Random pops on a game, someone in the bushes on LoL, the spider in 'Ocarina of Time'. I spook like a bunny IRL! LOL!

Also, YEAY! Dallas is fun is you know where to go!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 14:10:13
Link | Citer | R

XP That's awesome, Nik.

I remember getting questions like that when I used to dress a lot fancier during high school.

"You going to a funeral or a party or something?"

"Nope, just thought I'd be fancy."

I need to do that again...
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 14:11:12
Link | Citer | R

Yeah...I get skiddish though. You have no idea. I'm calm and focused the SURPRISE! Something physically makes me jump out of my skin!

Seriously! Random pops on a game, someone in the bushes on LoL, the spider in 'Ocarina of Time'. I spook like a bunny IRL! LOL!
You better hope you never meet me irl because I now have the perfect ammunition to torment you and I shall use it... I can imagine my evil laughter now. :x
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 14:15:12
Link | Citer | R

You better hope you never meet me irl because I now have the perfect ammunition to torment you and I shall use it... I can imagine my evil laughter now. :x

My brother and college sweetheart used to stalk me on campus then jump out screaming "EL CHUPACABRAAAAAAA!". The BF would hide under the bed, or in my laundry room, anywhere! It spread to their friends too!

It happens at work if I'm still drowsy too. The work hubby thinks it's a hoot to sneak up on me.

Very annoying!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-02-27 14:16:46
Link | Citer | R

My brother and college sweetheart used to stalk me on campus then jump out screaming "EL CHUPACABRAAAAAAA!". The BF would hide under the bed, or in my laundry room, anywhere! It spread to their friends too! It happens at work if I'm still drowsy too. The work hubby thinks it's a hoot to sneak up on me. Very annoying!

one of my favorite games to this day.

<~~~ always has his moccossins on

>.O
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 14:17:36
Link | Citer | R

XP That's awesome, Nik.

I remember getting questions like that when I used to dress a lot fancier during high school.

My son randomly wears a tuxedo for no reason.

We were talking about my "well dressed man disguise" (Blue Velvet) and I convinced him to try wearing a business suit different places. He liked it so much he took it to the next level....
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-27 14:20:27
Link | Citer | R

Morning all.

everyone remembered to miss our wayward regal friend while I was away?
I was sick! D:
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 14:21:13
Link | Citer | R

My brother and college sweetheart used to stalk me on campus then jump out screaming "EL CHUPACABRAAAAAAA!". The BF would hide under the bed, or in my laundry room, anywhere! It spread to their friends too! It happens at work if I'm still drowsy too. The work hubby thinks it's a hoot to sneak up on me. Very annoying!

one of my favorite games to this day.

<~~~ always has his moccossins on

>.O

NOT FUNNY WHEN I'M TOTALLY CONSUMED AND FOCUSED! RAWR!!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 14:22:32
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
XP That's awesome, Nik.

My son randomly wears a tuxedo for no reason.

We were talking about my "well dressed man disguise" (Blue Velvet) and I convinced him to try wearing a business suit different places. He liked it so much he took it to the next level....
I'd do it. My body is perfect for a well fitted tux and I love dressing up like that. Soon as I have the money to keep everything proper I will do it, and that's no lie.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-02-27 14:24:33
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Morning all. everyone remembered to miss our wayward regal friend while I was away?
I was sick! D:

not you, you nutty ***.

feel better though.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 14:26:36
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I was sick! D:

Me too for the past week maybe longer.... I think one day I posted something like "what was I dong again?" and that was it for the whole day. LOL

welcome back mr. kotter
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15833 15834 15835 ... 18549 18550 18551