First Page 2 3 ... 12444 12445 12446 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 12:28:59
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
I agree that 3D and motion-controlled games will eventually die down, but even ignoring that, the 3DS is graphically better than the PSP anyway, so it's like the best of both worlds.
of course, if you compare it to a format that's years old lol.
the nintendo wii has better grafix than ps1 btw.
:P
italicized text is my case and point lol.
but yes, I agree with you it's going to be interesting to see how well it works out.
If they release some good titles on it I will consider it a bit more lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-25 12:29:48
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Enternius said:
I agree that 3D and motion-controlled games will eventually die down, but even ignoring that, the 3DS is graphically better than the PSP anyway, so it's like the best of both worlds.

Just about.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:29:52
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I'll pick it up when I can pirate all the games I want.
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-25 12:32:08
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Difference is, PSP is still a current handheld. You can't compare a 3DS to a Game Gear because Game Gear isn't current.

Yes, I know they're working on the PSP2 also, but that won't be for a while considering it was only recently announced.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-01-25 12:32:32
Link | Citer | R

STRESSED OUT O____O
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-25 12:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Chuuuuu said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Bahamut.Chuuuuu said:
Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =D
i dunno if u read that my router doesnt like my ds even without a password :\ no pokemon battle
aww ;-; poo

also I think I can connect my DS lite to the internet... i think i may have found a way. gonna try it out later today when i'm at home. IF IT WORKS i'll be so happy =3

im gunna try to get a 3DS for my bday but most likely i will fail lol
nice
I'm still debating if i want to fork up 480 bucks on a japanese 3DS... I'm leaning towards "No" only because it's 180$ more than what the Japanese are paying and it's 230$ more than the US 3DS

I think that if I can't get my DS lite to work on the internet the way I think I can, then i'll probably fork up 480 for a japanese 3DS. (I either want a JP 3DS or a JP DSi) a JP DSi LL is US$ 239.00 on play-asia... same price as the DSi XL (US version of LL) bronze...

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I think 3D is still a gimick in the stage it's at now.
I preferred the whole virtual world deal to this shyte, but meh.
New virtual boy=would be way better IMO.
EYESTRAIN

even tho i liked Virtual Boy, it was such a bad eyestrain.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:34:16
Link | Citer | R

Don't waste the money, just wait for the US release and buy it.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 12:36:14
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Difference is, PSP is still a current handheld. You can't compare a 3DS to a Game Gear because Game Gear isn't current.

Yes, I know they're working on the PSP2 also, but that won't be for a while considering it was only recently announced.
So they don't still sell PS1's in stores?
I better alert walmart of this.

but of course, you can say one brand spanking new console is better than another one that's been out for years, that's my whole point that you're ignoring.
just like anything you buy a computer it automatically becomes out of date, that kind of deal.
of course something that's been out for years(over a year for the lolpspgo) you can obviously see it's going to become dated just due to the fact that hardware becomes obsolete so quickly these days.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-25 12:36:36
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Catnipthief said:
I'm leaning towards not preordering the JP version and waiting til the price drops a *** (to $250-$300) and getting it then.

If i had like 5-6k in the bank, i wouldn't think twice and just buy it. but i only have under 2k and i kinda need it .-.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2011-01-25 12:36:38
Link | Citer | R

and waste the money here instead!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-25 12:36:58
Link | Citer | R

I don't understand buying a console at launch, especially when it has such a lackluster line up.

Plus you're getting the first batch which in most cases will be defective in some way.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 12:37:56
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I don't understand buying a console at launch, especially when it has such a lackluster line up.

Plus you're getting the first batch which in most cases will be defective in some way.
that's like buying ffiv on launch LOL @ U
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
I'm leaning towards not preordering the JP version and waiting til the price drops a *** (to $250-$300) and getting it then.

If i had like 5-6k in the bank, i wouldn't think twice and just buy it. but i only have under 2k and i kinda need it .-.

Yeah I know what you mean, albeit I only have uh ... like 3 bucks in my bank :x

But really it's gonna benefit you more to wait since ... unless your fluent in japanese you might ENJOY the game, but you won't UNDERSTSAND it.

Asura.Ludoggy said:
and waste the money here instead!

This :O Gimmeh moneh.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-25 12:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I do regret buying FF4 at launch.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:40:15
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I kinda agree, unless there is a game that you must have at launch, then their is no reason to buy it at launch, I have a friend that does that and seriously bugs the ***out of me about any type of game news, he buys new stuff just because it looks visually appealing then a week down the road he comes back to me bitching about how it was garbage.

Now I do admit, I did buy a Wii at launch (ok maybe a week or so after but still close enough to a launch)

That console I actually don't regret.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-25 12:41:12
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

Could be true.

But Nintendo is much more trustworthy than Microsoft and Sony imo.

Besides it's the "I got it before you so =P!" thing. and we can call ourselves superior to you and call you 3-4months after release buyers "newfags"
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 12:41:29
Link | Citer | R

Buying Wii at launch was a pretty good idea.
Played it for a week and flipped it for a ***ton.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-01-25 12:41:56
Link | Citer | R

maybe the chick with the big stomach at the McDonalds counter is just a fat cow...
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-25 12:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:

I kinda agree, unless there is a game that you must have at launch, then their is no reason to buy it at launch, I have a friend that does that and seriously bugs the ***out of me about any type of game news, he buys new stuff just because it looks visually appealing then a week down the road he comes back to me bitching about how it was garbage.

Now I do admit, I did buy a Wii at launch (ok maybe a week or so after but still close enough to a launch)

Only game I've bought at launch in a long *** time was FFXIV, look how that turned out. It's only now becoming something I'd actually want to play.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:42:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

That's more of buying a console for the sole intent of greed, what I am more saying was that as a consumer standpoint and using the console that it was a good idea, although for those people that did just buy them to flip them around for a profit were pretty smart, I just didn't like them for doing that.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:43:43
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Only game I've bought at launch in a long *** time was FFXIV, look how that turned out. It's only now becoming something I'd actually want to play.

I still regret buying XIV at launch, pretty box, pretty game, horrible gameplay.

Not touching it for at least a year or two.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 12:45:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:

That's more of buying a console for the sole intent of greed, what I am more saying was that as a consumer standpoint and using the console that it was a good idea, although for those people that did just buy them to flip them around for a profit were pretty smart, I just didn't like them for doing that.
meh that's not greedy.
now buying like 10 of them i could see that as greedy.
what you call greed i call capitalism :D
if people will pay a high price let em pay it lol.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 12:45:38
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I do regret buying FF4 at launch.
i meant 14 but typoed.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-25 12:46:07
Link | Citer | R

Besides, Flion, if you're talking about software, there's always system updates =P

But if it's like RRoD then you could always send it for repairs (and that is why you always get the warranty on consoles - i plan to with my US 3DS)

the only bad thing about the 3DS that annoys me is the 3-5 hour battery. But i'm sure some company will find a way to make crapton of money with a 30$ 15 hour battery pack of some sort.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-01-25 12:46:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

meh that's not greedy.

Pretty much, the first christmas people were *** going nuts for Wii's, my dad made a bomb.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-01-25 12:46:44
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I still regret buying XIV at launch, pretty box, pretty game, horrible gameplay.

Not touching it for at least a year or two.
tbh i prefer Beta over the actual version >.>;
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:47:42
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:

meh that's not greedy.

Pretty much, the first christmas people were *** going nuts for Wii's, my dad made a bomb.

Yeah sorry that's what I was referencing to, I know a few people that when Wii and PS3 came out they went out and bought like 20 of them, then sold them for like 3 times as much.

Really pissed me off to see people that did that.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-25 12:47:59
Link | Citer | R

I just hate how these consoles make media platforms they previously released pretty much completely obsolete, makes me wonder why they did it in the first place(for example, 360 memory units)
shoulda just did usb from the get go, cuz that's all it was lol.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-01-25 12:48:44
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Could be true.

But Nintendo is much more trustworthy than Microsoft and Sony imo.

Besides it's the "I got it before you so =P!" thing. and we can call ourselves superior to you and call you 3-4months after release buyers "newfags"
No.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2011-01-25 12:49:04
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
I just hate how these consoles make media platforms they previously released pretty much completely obsolete, makes me wonder why they did it in the first place(for example, 360 memory units)
shoulda just did usb from the get go, cuz that's all it was lol.

Money.

Microsoft is habitual when it comes to this, look at everything they do and everything release and you will see this pattern of releasing new stuff that makes everything previous to it inferior.

iPod and iPhone for example, release a new version or a new model almost exactly every 6 months.
First Page 2 3 ... 12444 12445 12446 ... 18549 18550 18551