Diabolos.Rydiya
Serveur: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 10:20:12
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
wtf is this? are you women? talking about chocolate
<.<; I think.. I'm the only woman still awake. Barely.
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-12-01 10:20:18
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Bahamut.Serj said:
I love you
Just don't tell anyone about the Iron man thing... here, I'll send you this and you can be me too.

Woah, that's epic.
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:21:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Yes but not all meals are a marathon. Sometimes people want a plain old chocolate that they know will get the work done for cheap so they rely on the mid-colored chocolate. In other situations the person may want to bring some sophistication or elegance into their meal and in that situation you would want a lighter chocolate.
Lighter chocolate is not the only sophisticated chocolate though. Dark chocolate is often looked at as sophisticated. The mild taste of it brings in a sense of naughty while still looking nice. You never trust a dark chocolate to be honest on the first bite, no matter what brand it is or how it is packaged. That's what is so great about it. It sets you up with promises of being pure sweet like other chocolates, then keeps you in with a bit of bitter.
Yes I wont disagree that the occasional dark chocolate is good, but you and I both know that you honestly can't trust the majority of them because in the end the will build you up only to knock you down and take all your hopes, dreams and things you worked so hard for in making this meal.
Let's not make this all about dark chocolate though. Light chocolate has the same tendencies. Some white chocolate, generally the cheaper stuff, tastes rather poor. You take a bite and throw it right into the trash where it belongs. I'll take a piece of bad dark chocolate over bad light chocolate any day.
I completely agree but as it's been stated before everyone knows if you're going to go for cheap to get the mid colored chocolate because you know it will do all the work of the other to just as good if not better for less money.
 Hades.Cheyne
Serveur: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-12-01 10:21:39
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Hades.Cheyne said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
>.> Lazy.. Just get some milk, a bar of chocolate, slowly melt it over the stovetop, put it in your damn mug, and add a generous layer of mashmallows.
Yea because I have a bar of chocolate, a stovetop, and marshmallows all right here in my office at work.

Wow your office is *** baller.

There's even a bed in here to take a nap. Oh, also a game room.

Edit: Don't forget the swimming pool and butlers.

Edit2: I'm Iron Man.

I lol'd.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:22:50
Link | Citer | R

Cheyne i was back reading today on page 3634 and saw this

Hades.Cheyne said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Cheyne....i love you.

:D /bromance.

Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-12-01 10:26:14
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Don't you just hate it when the mini marshmallows melt before you have a chance to enjoy the hot chocolate?

I know I do.

It gives the top a nice foam
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:26:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Yes but not all meals are a marathon. Sometimes people want a plain old chocolate that they know will get the work done for cheap so they rely on the mid-colored chocolate. In other situations the person may want to bring some sophistication or elegance into their meal and in that situation you would want a lighter chocolate.
Lighter chocolate is not the only sophisticated chocolate though. Dark chocolate is often looked at as sophisticated. The mild taste of it brings in a sense of naughty while still looking nice. You never trust a dark chocolate to be honest on the first bite, no matter what brand it is or how it is packaged. That's what is so great about it. It sets you up with promises of being pure sweet like other chocolates, then keeps you in with a bit of bitter.
Yes I wont disagree that the occasional dark chocolate is good, but you and I both know that you honestly can't trust the majority of them because in the end the will build you up only to knock you down and take all your hopes, dreams and things you worked so hard for in making this meal.
Let's not make this all about dark chocolate though. Light chocolate has the same tendencies. Some white chocolate, generally the cheaper stuff, tastes rather poor. You take a bite and throw it right into the trash where it belongs. I'll take a piece of bad dark chocolate over bad light chocolate any day.
I completely agree but as it's been stated before everyone knows if you're going to go for cheap to get the mid colored chocolate because you know it will do all the work of the other to just as good if not better for less money.
But you can't trust mid colored chocolate on its own. If it's not mixed with peanut butter or some other form of a controlling substance, it doesn't get the job done.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:27:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Don't you just hate it when the mini marshmallows melt before you have a chance to enjoy the hot chocolate?

I know I do.
Put them in after it has cooled down a bit.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:29:57
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I know I do.
Put them in after it has cooled down a bit.
It comes in the packet!
Fish them out after you have made the chocolate, then put them back in.

Or you're just screwed D:
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 10:30:34
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:

I know I do.

It gives the top a nice foam
and insulates it a little..
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:33:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
I get to go on a two hour lunch today and Friday weeeeeeeee
I'd go home and sleep for an hour.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:37:35
Link | Citer | R

I think that you have just had bad circumstances in getting the mid colored chocolate to do what you want it to. I'll admit with it's lower melting temperature it's almost as though you need to speak a second language to get it to do the job but it is always reliable so long as you know the basics of workings with mid-colored chocolates.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 10:39:02
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Naps are for girls! I don't take naps.. voluntarily..
>.> i'm incapable of just taking a nap..

As Urial knows well. .__.
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2010-12-01 10:42:33
Link | Citer | R

I love naps. WHERE THE *** IS THAT PLUMBER. FINISH YOUR GODDAMN JOB AND LET ME GO TO BED. >=(
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:42:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said:
I think that you have just had bad circumstances in getting the mid colored chocolate to do what you want it to. I'll admit with it's lower melting temperature it's almost as though you need to speak a second language to get it to do the job but it is always reliable so long as you know the basics of workings with mid-colored chocolates.
It may get the job done, but using a mid-colored chocolate when you should use a dark or light chocolate will yield sub-par results. The quality of the finishing will reflect the price you paid. As they say, you get what you pay for. It holds true with chocolate. The only advantage of mid colored chocolate compared to dark colored chocolate, is that dark chocolate often smells pretty bad when it melts or if you keep it contained in a small jar or can for a long time. Mid colored doesn't smell as bad.
By Enternius 2010-12-01 10:45:21
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
So I said "Sudo make me a sammich"
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 10:45:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
I love naps. WHERE THE *** IS THAT PLUMBER. FINISH YOUR GODDAMN JOB AND LET ME GO TO BED. >=(
lol.. Hope you didn't pay him already.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:46:48
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Her landlord should take care of the bill I imagine.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:49:33
Link | Citer | R

I gotta go pick up lunch now. Our chocolate discussion can continue later.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 10:49:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dameshi said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Kailana said:
Her landlord should take care of the bill I imagine.
Meh. I know of plenty douchey enough landlords that wouldn't, but hey. What the hell do I know? I'm just some dumb woman.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:50:08
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Kailana said:
Typical, does enough of the job to satisfy himself and doesn't fully take care of your wetness issue!
HEYOOOOOOO!
By Enternius 2010-12-01 10:50:35
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said:
But do you know what that means? Sudo is a computer term that means about the same thing as pseudo, which is a temporary solution to a given situation.

The only reason someone would agree to that and not the first part is if they didn't know what they were agreeing with.

-Ruins all fun-
First Page 2 3 ... 11515 11516 11517 ... 18549 18550 18551