RMT's Are Desperate Now?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » RMT's are desperate now?
RMT's are desperate now?
 Asura.Raeyna
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Raeyna 2009-07-11 10:23:47
Link | Citer | R

http://gossipgamers.com/china-bans-wow-gold-farming-all-virtual-currencies/
 Carbuncle.Corrderio
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Corrderio
By Carbuncle.Corrderio 2009-07-11 12:12:37
Link | Citer | R

Samuraishi said:
Uh in reply to the Proud bear NPC thing, I NPC a couple things to it and not banned,this might only ban if its a 10 day trial account as for RMT only gardening, its not likely, its not that great of profit to make the millions that I would imagine an RMT would need to have in stock

I did say in my post it's only hitting trials.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-11 12:19:43
Link | Citer | R

YOU'RE NOT GETTING MY $1 A DAY SERVICE TO UNCLE SAME BY OUTSOURCING TO CHINESE!!!
 Carbuncle.Akada
user: Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-07-11 12:34:11
Link | Citer | R

"And secondly if players got banned who gardened, they were doing something else than gardening or exploiting a glitch while gardening, SE doesnt go ban crazy for no reason,"

Idk how to quote people yet, so I'll just copy and paste :P
But to Corrderio, from what I've heard, alot of legit players were banned just because they gardened on their mules.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-11 12:45:17
Link | Citer | R

Akada said:
"And secondly if players got banned who gardened, they were doing something else than gardening or exploiting a glitch while gardening, SE doesnt go ban crazy for no reason,"

Idk how to quote people yet, so I'll just copy and paste :P
But to Corrderio, from what I've heard, alot of legit players were banned just because they gardened on their mules.
(just click the quote button to the right top-right of the post for quotes) - You're right, though, and that's why it was such a major issue that blew up almost immediately after that happened. If you check the thread with LM-17 in the title here, you'll see that a few people have already been reinstated.
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-07-11 12:53:35
Link | Citer | R

I tried clicking the quote button thing, but it gave me this huge quote train. I didn't know how to erase it all and just get that tidbit of info. ; ;
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-11 12:55:54
Link | Citer | R

oh S.O.B....the rmt are attacking an Item I actually need to buy =\
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-11 13:14:39
Link | Citer | R

so basically, I had about 30 pots in my MH, if I started planting again, will STFU come and ban me. Yeah, I'd get my lawyers and sue them for all their worth.
 Ramuh.Brahmdut
Serveur: Ramuh
user: brahmdut
By Ramuh.Brahmdut 2009-07-11 13:20:36
Link | Citer | R

awww crap i just got a RMT tell >< .. a mil is now up to 34 lol
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-11 13:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Akada said:
I tried clicking the quote button thing, but it gave me this huge quote train. I didn't know how to erase it all and just get that tidbit of info. ; ;
Welp, if you're familiar with html or bbcode tags, each set of [quote][/quote] relates to a single quote, so if there's 3 quotes within a post you quoted, you just have to delete the quote tags and the content with them to exclude that quote from your post.

A good benefit to using quote is you can see the code that people typed to get a particular result, like if youtube video posting confuses you, you can quote someone who posting a video and see what they typed. The more you do it the easier it'll become. D:
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-07-11 13:55:36
Link | Citer | R

I see. Thank you! =D
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-07-11 14:01:11
Link | Citer | R

np!
 Unicorn.Sedres
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2009-07-11 14:20:06
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

My understanding that anyone in China that is able to work HAS to work or they get sent to prison. I think this is why so many RMT are Chinese in origin, it's probably easy to get into.
 Carbuncle.Akada
By Carbuncle.Akada 2009-07-11 14:48:26
Link | Citer | R

Sedres said:
User submitted image

My understanding that anyone in China that is able to work HAS to work or they get sent to prison. I think this is why so many RMT are Chinese in origin, it's probably easy to get into.

o.O I've never heard of this before..