Fairy - Dynamis / Limbus / Salvage / ZNM / Einherjar/Social/etc. Linkshell {Do You Need It?}

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Fairy - Dynamis / Limbus / Salvage / ZNM / Einherjar/Social/etc. Linkshell {Do you need it?}
Fairy - Dynamis / Limbus / Salvage / ZNM / Einherjar/Social/etc. Linkshell {Do you need it?}
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-10 09:42:57
Link | Citer | R

Howdy there everyone.
I had posted a little while ago on the forum about a Dynamis linkshell recruiting. Well... We've diversified, yet again! =D

We started out as a Dyna/social and now have Dynamis, Limbus, Salvage, ZNM's, Einherjar, Sea Farming, and Garrison all as regular, scheduled events.
We also setup groups for Nyzul Isle climbs, various missions, and other miscellaneous things that our members need.

We have pretty good core members with a lot of experience for each event. This lets us have good success in the events even when several members don't show up. (17 AF2 drops last Bastok, Homam hands/feet/body last Omega, and a great farming run / near win in Beaucedine last night with only 18 people.)

Dynamis and Limbus are definitely our strong suits and our members overall have the most experience in those two events.
While a few of us have a lot of experience with ZNM's, Einherjar, and Salvage, most of the shell have limited exposure with those events.

Lumiere LS is our linkshell forum/site.

You can contact me here through PM or in-game if you have any questions. You're also free to contact Shotgun or Herekittykittyy in-game as well to get a pearl. =)

All times are GMT-4, Eastern Daylight Time or EDT. (Most of you call this EST which is actually GMT-5. :P)

Dynamis - Thursday 7:15pm EDT and Sunday 7:30pm EDT.
(You can also find our schedule for Dynamis posted on the FFXI Dynamis Calendar.

Limbus - Saturday 6:45pm EDT and Tuesday 7:15pm EDT.

Einherjar - Tuesday 9:30pm EDT and Friday 9:45pm EDT

ZNM's - Friday 7:30pm EDT

Salvage - Friday 11pm EDT and Saturday 1pm EDT

Sea Farming - After Limbus on Saturday (Generally 8:30pm EDT at latest.)

Garrison - Sunday 12pm EDT

Mondays and Wednesdays are free days for randomness. There's always something going on in the shell, but those events are the only 'scheduled' ones. =)

It's also important to mention that all events are a la carte and completely separate from one another. We won't ever 'force' you to go to an event and instead would prefer to have you there because you 'want' to be there. We also don't mind if you can only attend certain events on certain days due to other obligations, just let us know ahead of time that you won't be able to make it. =)
[+]
 Cerberus.Nieko
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-10 15:01:35
Link | Citer | R

Bring ur ls to Cerberus
and join with mine!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-10 15:19:18
Link | Citer | R

O.oa Bring your LS to Fairy and join mine!
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-10 15:20:35
Link | Citer | R

But ur server sounds gay. "Fairy" No thanks. I can see the pixie/tinkerbell jokes already. Cerberus! There's a strong name! 3headed dog ftw!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-10 15:32:55
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, but what's more embarrassing? When a Fairy kicks your *** or when a Cerberus kicks your ***?
 Cerberus.Nieko
By Cerberus.Nieko 2009-07-10 15:51:42
Link | Citer | R

hm...
u kno....
now that u mention it...
yea...
definately yea...
A fairy has never kicked my *** lol
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-17 16:51:58
Link | Citer | R

Yeah... Better stay off the Fairy server then I guess. If ya don't want to have your *** kicked by a Fairy anyway. XD
 Fairy.Seraphita
user: rogueking
By Fairy.Seraphita 2009-07-17 18:35:19
Link | Citer | R

Lulz.
 Fairy.Poostaru
user: poostaru
By Fairy.Poostaru 2009-07-21 18:00:29
Link | Citer | R

Tbest, Awesome shell, no if, ands, or buts ^^
 Fairy.Poof
user: Gaea
By Fairy.Poof 2009-07-21 18:23:50
Link | Citer | R

interested. point system or .... ? Also, different systems for each type of event?

thanks.
 Fairy.Ryezen
user: Ryezen
By Fairy.Ryezen 2009-07-21 18:33:16
Link | Citer | R

Poof said:
interested. point system or .... ? Also, different systems for each type of event?

thanks.

o.O {Ummm...}
[+]
 Fairy.Sashae
user: Sashae
By Fairy.Sashae 2009-07-24 15:35:00
Link | Citer | R

hey hun havent talked to you in forever :) got your own shell now? maybe me and ava will join :) hit me up in a PM and let me know the details xoxoxo
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [59 days between previous and next post]
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-21 13:28:19
Link | Citer | R

Poof said:

thanks.
Yep. All events are a la carte and are centered around their own unique point systems. Details for each can be found on the shell's site.

Sashae said:
hey hun havent talked to you in forever :) got your own shell now? maybe me and ava will join :) hit me up in a PM and let me know the details xoxoxo

Hey there! Long time no talk. PM sent. Check out the site and ya can send me a /tell in-game too if ya want. Or a message (if ya haven't taken me off your friend list. >.>)

Bring
Up
My
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-05 10:53:30
Link | Citer | R

Bring
Up
My
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-10-05 11:28:33
Link | Citer | R

I'd actually like to join, we've spoken in game a lot, I'm not good enough for end-game yet, but, I am getting there, I'd rather be in the shell and get caught up with all the terminology and strategies before hand, + by the time I reach endgame (the next few months) I'll be well-known by the group. Let me know, if this is cool /tell me in game if you'd like (I THINK I KNOW YOU ;) ) Lol.

Anyways ttys.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-05 11:30:27
Link | Citer | R

O.oa You're crazy. I already said for you to grab a pearl sometime. :P Btw... We need to Astral Burn tonight. >.> I wanna get my Drg to 35 asap!
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-10-05 11:41:19
Link | Citer | R

I am, NOT crazy (not clinically proven atleast) so hah. I'll grab a pearl, register on the site, + I have a ventrilo if the shell would be interested in using it at all? And I know why you want to get DRG to 35 /latent effect haste 5% put the ear-ring DOWN!

Hey I have my forks for all except the two requiring windy fame 5/6 so if you can help kill Shiva, then I'm game /pm me on here.

And I'll visit the site when I get home.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-05 11:45:22
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I can kill all of them, np. You disappeared before I got out of Dyna, otherwise I would have helped ya then. :P And yes... Sam/Drg (Accuracy Bonus Trait) with Wyvern Earring (Go go Haste Cap!) using Polearm and Jump / High-Jump. :D Something new to test out other than /War that I'm getting bored with. >.>
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-10-05 11:51:28
Link | Citer | R

Yeah man, I had to go to sleep, I start work at 5 30 AM sometimes, sometimes just have to work then, I went to sleep at 12, had to get up at 4 :| anyways, I'm ready for killing the avatars, and we can burn w/e you'd like up, I don't mind.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-05 12:42:49
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, no worries. Can kill some avatars when I get home. I hope I turned in my forks on at least one of my characters. >.>
 Fairy.Deliverance
By Fairy.Deliverance 2009-10-05 13:05:39
Link | Citer | R

That's cool, I think all we'll really need is Shiva. You have to turn in whispers to get the avatar right? Or... can I keep all the whispers and unlock Fenrir first? Or will I have to fight them all a second time for new whispers.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-10-05 13:37:37
Link | Citer | R

Ya have to turn in the whisper for the avatar. So, to get Fenrir you need to kill all of them 2x. To get Evoker's Ring you need to kill them all a 3rd time (and Fenrir 2x total).