[Dev] THF: Despoil Adjustments
VIP
By Kalila 2013-07-16 16:34:54
Link | Citer | R

07-15-2013 09:25 PM
[source]
Okipuit
Community Rep

We're very sorry, but it has come to our attention that the following information was left out of the English July version update notes regarding the announcement I made above.

Items can be now be obtained by the thief ability "Despoil" from the below monsters types:

Panopt / Velkk / Twitherym / Chapuli / Craklaw / Matamata / Umbril / Acuex

We will be checking on the reason for why this was left out of the update notes and take proper precautions to prevent this from happening in the future.
Subscribe

Other Topics:
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2013-07-16 16:39:41
Link | Citer | R

complaining successfully accomplished something. \o/ ... Time to watch prices kersplat. Still possibility of being able to despoil Umbril Ooze pleases me.
By Enuyasha 2013-07-16 16:42:06
Link | Citer | R

YAY! two more proc JAs in dynamis ('~')/ Now all they need t do is unlink the new GEO abilities, Unlimited shot/despoil, and whatever else is still linked for some ungodly vague/not really relevant reason.
 Odin.Tsuneo
Serveur: Odin
user: Tsuneo
By Odin.Tsuneo 2013-07-16 17:29:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
Serveur: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-07-16 17:31:50
Link | Citer | R

Enuyasha said: »
YAY! two more proc JAs in dynamis ('~')/ Now all they need t do is unlink the new GEO abilities, Unlimited shot/despoil, and whatever else is still linked for some ungodly vague/not really relevant reason.

huh. Did i miss the connection to the op here ?
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2013-07-16 17:53:50
Link | Citer | R

Its not related but i THINk Enuyasha is referring to the JA being in different timers thus another proc for dyna ?
 Asura.Karbuncle
Serveur: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2013-07-17 13:40:20
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Tsuneo said: »

Well, that sucks, but Most enemies have 2-3 Different items you can despoil which correlate to the debuff it applies. I'd still wager Ooze is a rarer possibility. Kinda like how you can Despoil either a Beak or Feather form birds, or different varieties of seeds from Sapplings. so forth!

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »
Its not related but i THINk Enuyasha is referring to the JA being in different timers thus another proc for dyna ?

I believe so. They made it to where Despoil/Steal are on separate timers. But, You can't despoil from Dynamis Enemies can you? Sucks :(
By Enuyasha 2013-07-17 13:47:46
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Gaiarorshack said: »
Enuyasha said: »
YAY! two more proc JAs in dynamis ('~')/ Now all they need t do is unlink the new GEO abilities, Unlimited shot/despoilDouble Shot, and whatever else is still linked for some ungodly vague/not really relevant reason.

huh. Did i miss the connection to the op here ?

thats the first part :< The next part are the other linked abilities for seemingly no reason at all....Unlimited Shot/Double Shot for example: there is no reason why you cant have those abilities available at the same time because their effects dont stack and it wouldnt be too particularly broken because Double Shot doesnt proc on ranged WS.

Asura.Karbuncle said: »
Odin.Tsuneo said: »

Well, that sucks, but Most enemies have 2-3 Different items you can despoil which correlate to the debuff it applies. I'd still wager Ooze is a rarer possibility. Kinda like how you can Despoil either a Beak or Feather form birds, or different varieties of seeds from Sapplings. so forth!

I believe so. They made it to where Despoil/Steal are on separate timers. But, You can't despoil from Dynamis Enemies can you? Sucks :(
I havent actually tried...cause Steal is a definite "yes" and it gives you a free coin if you succeed :|
 Leviathan.Kincard
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kincard
By Leviathan.Kincard 2013-07-17 13:48:10
Link | Citer | R

I've never tried Despoiling Dynamis monsters before, but as far as I know you can't do it. Not like it'd help much, steal was already an unreliable proc because you would need a monster to either buff itself or just hope you were gonna get that 10% chance or whatever of stealing a bill.