(Everyone) (Gather Together.)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » (Everyone) (Gather together.)
(Everyone) (Gather together.)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-09 01:06:53
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

You should see the grief my sister in law gets every time she flys. She uses a cane because she blew out her knee during the Gulf War, and every freaking time, without fail, they wanna confiscate it. Her freaking cane. She wears a brace on her knee full time and they try to take that from her half the time, too. Why? Because it sets off the metal detector. Well, Duh? It's a freaking knee brace...

It adds at least 20 minutes to every security checkpoint because a supervisor needs to be called every single time.

So yeah...maybe a little more training would be in order there, especially in terms of analyzing the big picture, at least, in the airports we travel through...

she probably smuggles Cocaine in the shaft of her cane LOL

I'm pretty sure she's not black, so that option is out the window
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Serveur: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-07-09 01:17:53
Link | Citer | R

Mugeded said:
Well SE is really starting to piss off a lot people, i mean right now i am thinking of not even touch ffiv when it comes out and move to blizzard's diablo3!!!!! {yes please!} Starcraft2!!!! {hell its about time!}

hellz yes!
Dude I still have my intravenous from back in 01 prep'd and read to go back when i first picked up Starcraft by accident. Now i just need to buy the fluid...

Edit: Oh yea (sorry i got caught up in the SC2 hype again) about the gardening thing. Most AH's are totally miserable places to even visit because of the massive amount of economical issues it has. This forces people to look for new ways to gain a profit, like for example NPCing things.
Well SE there is nothing rmt about it. Nothing at all. Even owning multiple accounts, thats not exactly rmt like at all either nor is quadruple boxing~ (ieeeee >_<).

Let me tell you this. The color Blue is called Blue simply because we call it that, god didn't come down and label everything in the universe for us with a sticky note nor did he leave memo's on any of our desks am i "riiiiight?"(office space reference). We define things as we go along, making generalizations definitions and assumptions by our own free will. Just because people.. man im rambling... going to go get some iced tea brb...
crap im out of iced tea, coke will have to do...

omg where was I........... ANYWAYS what im trying to say here is SE is just making a massive assumption stereotyping a vast majority of players, making what seems like un-planned changes and developments that effect their business as well as other peoples relaxation time. hey! that sounds oddly like every single update for the past 5 years, Is that test server just for show or do they even Attempt to sort out these problems without OUR input. I didn't think so.

For shame.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-09 01:20:27
Link | Citer | R

LMFAO... Joz has Chuuuu's avi now. The Pikachu that looks like he's getting off by rubbing his cheeks!
 Ramuh.Tipiro
Serveur: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Tipiro 2009-07-09 08:08:53
Link | Citer | R

I gil garden on one character, and will continue to do so. I can't see anything happening to me, but if it does, I'll let you know. It seems odd to ban anyone, even suspected RMT over it. If it's that big of a concern for them, they should lower the npc price of those greens. I wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't cry over it.
 Gilgamesh.Xarchangel
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Xarchangel 2009-07-09 09:16:31
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Well SE is really starting to piss off a lot people, i mean right now i am thinking of not even touch ffiv when it comes out and move to blizzard's diablo3!!!!! {yes please!} Starcraft2!!!! {hell its about time!}

I cannot WAIT for Diablo III. Definitely picking that ***up!

I think i am gonna leave FFIX for DIablos III, tired of all the crap that goes on here.
 Odin.Mugeded
Serveur: Odin
user: bert92020
By Odin.Mugeded 2009-07-09 09:30:39
Link | Citer | R

does SE care about their custumer or they only care making money and keep their people happy (japanese players). FFIV prabobly just going to create more stress, steryo type japanese players who think they are better than other foriegn players. (JP onry)(i'm sorry).
this is why i went back to diablo 2 and starcraft because their games are still being updated and blizzard kept on adding new things it because they want to keep their custumers happy.
 Gilgamesh.Onepenny
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Onepenny
By Gilgamesh.Onepenny 2009-07-09 09:34:14
Link | Citer | R

Someone should warn SE that kicking ppl out of FFXI will not make them go to FFXIV... Might even keep them out of it
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-09 10:02:26
Link | Citer | R

SE DOES NOT LISTEN TO KNAVES LIKE US!!!
 Asura.Miori
Serveur: Asura
user: Miori
By Asura.Miori 2009-07-10 14:22:43
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:
SE DOES NOT LISTEN TO KNAVES LIKE US!!!

Yes, I believe they do!

My account was reinstated today as well as others that posted on the Alla forums!