First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41
 Hades.Cheyne
Serveur: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-01-16 09:57:18
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
*pokes fingers together* well I've posted a little... but uhh... here's a WIP Im working on? :X

The mithra will be making the "loser" sign with her hand lol. I just havent drawn it yet... perspective takes me a while @___@

Maiev ^^;

............... God all the work here is amazing @___@ Purely amazing. UGH. *envious*

d'awww @ taru. They look fantastic!
 Titan.Blitzchaos
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Blitzchaos 2010-01-16 16:04:33
Link | Citer | R

Titan.Lyali said:
Awesome =D I really like the colors. The cross hatching makes it look very stylized too.

lmfao thanks I'm actually thinking of working on all of the Dissidia characters in that kind of style... dunno how long it'll take me though >.>;
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-01-27 18:59:16
Link | Citer | R

I think it's about time this forum got another bump, so here's pretty much I've ever done! Sorry, I can't draw for ***, so it's all in video format :o

If you want to know about any of it, they all have pretty detailed descriptions, or you can just ask :o

Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-01-27 19:01:11
Link | Citer | R

Only 4 youtube videos per post apparently:

Asura.Israfel
Serveur: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2010-01-27 19:15:02
Link | Citer | R

Work in Progress!

Sorry if it's too big^^, it's fully inked so far (but I don't have that saved as a PNG yet D: ), gonna maybe finish coloring tonight or over the next few days^^;

A little love for Hume Fem. Samurai >:3
 Fenrir.Yugureame
Serveur: Fenrir
user: YugureAme
By Fenrir.Yugureame 2010-02-02 11:57:30
Link | Citer | R

I colored et :3!

Its sur pprurty

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots.php?id=32973

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1226203

I think they're baacccck~~

And I think everything in their gallery isn't theirs!

/research!
[+]
 Fairy.Specopsz
Serveur: Fairy
user: Specopsz
By Fairy.Specopsz 2010-02-02 21:10:09
Link | Citer | R

That looks extremely well done.
I could never color anything right.
 Titan.Lyali
Serveur: Titan
user: Lyali
By Titan.Lyali 2010-02-03 08:47:11
Link | Citer | R

That looks great Yugureame.

As for that user, there are tons of users on FFXIAH that upload art that isn't theirs. TONS. Now I understand that some people just want a cute picture of a character that looks like their character on their profile and all, but common sense would dictate that they ask permission first, or at the very least have a disclaimer saying it isn't theirs. Some people actually do that, but most people just upload it, and then never correct anyone when the assumption is made that they are the creators of the image. Or in this delightful instance, they get all bent out of shape because they 'made' the image. (because using paint to change the hair color makes it your image apparently)

I read her comment and I can feel my white mage rage surging.
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-03 10:14:54
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Hey Miin! Wow, I didn't know you were so good an artist! That's amazing work! ^^
lol.

Fortunately that edit to add in the full name looks like total butt, succeeding in both shitting up the image itself and the original artist's work.

In general I sympathize with people just wanting to upload a cool image or two that they find, but conveniently leaving out the fact that none of its yours and you're just uploading ***you found from the internet and letting people come to their own conclusions is pretty disrespectful. I'm really impressed that the admins are pro-actively removing this stuff now though.
 Fenrir.Yugureame
By Fenrir.Yugureame 2010-02-03 12:13:42
Link | Citer | R

'was deleted from a admin because the old pic yust had miina and he sayd to me i stole it and give no credits to the owner...
~~~>i say *** i made it<~~~ there was only the name miina because everyone in the game call me like that.
i did fix it and edit the "aka miinako" in the pic and reposted it'

Yesterday I posted the real link to one of the images in her gallery on her main profile, and I find now that it has been deleted!
HHhmmmmmmmmm~

The fact that she insists that the chibi char edited with MS paint in her gallery is in fact hers is art theft. I don't mind if people use my art for uploading or using as a reference or mediums, but when they start to claim that it is theirs it gets disgusting.

Petty little thing >:<!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-03 13:13:08
Link | Citer | R

Gah, seeing the link to the original in the comments and the edit just makes it that much worse. Not only is it stolen and edited without credit, but it's a really terrible looking edit with crap *** font thrown in. It's a whole new level of theft and topping it off with ruining the original. lol Poor queenofdorks. :<

Anyhow, as for the art posted, the new stuff looks really great! Hope to see that piece finished, Israfel! Those swords look really great too, Yugu, I like the elemental effects around the handle/hilt a whoooole lot.
 Unicorn.Dulcinea
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Dulcinea 2010-02-03 13:41:19
Link | Citer | R

Renatta said:
Renatta's awesome pics

I LOVE THESE. I LOVE your style.

I've been busy and have to go soon without back-reading this thread, so I'm sure I've missed more great stuff since the last time I looked. But I had to comment before I go, that these are just perfect and wonderful, Renatta. ^^

And I really like the things posted after, too. Such talent, everyone!

I hope I get time to start drawing or something again soon, too. Feeling inspired lately but can't act on it! I have about 15 different partially finished drawing and sculpture projects lying around. /cry

Anyway... take care, everyone!
 Fenrir.Yugureame
By Fenrir.Yugureame 2010-02-03 14:58:37
Link | Citer | R

Yar we need moar pictures up!
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2010-02-04 13:00:34
Link | Citer | R

Ok so, really bored camping Morille Mortelle, and 0/12 on the hat.
So I thought I'd through this together while killing place holders and waiting for it to pop~ :3

[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-04 13:08:54
Link | Citer | R

You're *** amazing, Sahagin, and so is that fat, incredibly scary fungy.
 Midgardsormr.Commanderbravo
By Midgardsormr.Commanderbravo 2010-02-04 13:11:32
Link | Citer | R

Thats *** made of win Sahagin
 Ragnarok.Runfrior
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Runfrior 2010-02-04 13:16:05
Link | Citer | R

http://self-replica.deviantart.com/gallery/#Final-Fantasy-Fan-Art

I do commissions as well.
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2010-02-05 14:15:07
Link | Citer | R

More Morille Mortilli camping boreding'ness. (0/14 on the drop, Boohoo me ); )
So I drew another NM, Hazmat. The Silly NM in Garlaige Citadel that likes to spam Flare.
Also drops PUP boots, funny for an NM with no feet. D:

[+]
 Unicorn.Halciform
Serveur: Unicorn
user: halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2010-02-05 16:00:39
Link | Citer | R

Haven't posted in a while, been so busy! So much new artwork up too! Always exciting to see what everyone is up to!

I don't have much this time, but I've finished boarding my gigantic final semester project, my solo-film. We have to complete one every year, this is my first year film with a few select boards picked out. I'm currently working on the animatic timing before going into the layout process.

and something I did in figure drawing yesterday, webcam shot, Its raining outside and I don't want to walk to the labs for the scanners. I didn't feel like drawing the model's head.

Phoenix.Ingraham
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Ingraham 2010-02-06 00:01:56
Link | Citer | R

Solo-film? Damn, now that's somethin'!

Also, I think this might be a little too much for me to handle. Probably gonna lose interest when I get to the "let's not make this picture crappy" phase.

[+]
 Caitsith.Dryope
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Dryopae
By Caitsith.Dryope 2010-03-01 17:07:33
Link | Citer | R

I know this was mentioned a long time ago but here's Gordon Freeman

and a WHM mithra that I made for Serileth of Sylph

/delayed lol I haven't been around cause I stopped playing for awhile during the holidays
By Midalea 2010-03-02 06:28:29
Link | Citer | R

Ooohh, so many awesome pictures ih here. <3_<3 Dryope's Freeman made me laugh, I love the expression. Also that mithra is just wow, so well detailed and aww look at that pretty sleeping face~.

Something I drew for a friend. Wanted to try a bit more realistic look for a change.
The Beastmaster:
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2010-03-02 12:19:23
Link | Citer | R

Very nice the new works! Has been a while since I didn't visited the forum :) glad to see you guys keep posting art!
 Caitsith.Dryope
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Dryopae
By Caitsith.Dryope 2010-03-02 14:59:53
Link | Citer | R

Wow Midalea! I am jealous of your man drawing abilities! Mine look too girly or too young for me most of the time. Also adorable crab, why can't they be cute like that ingame?
Thank you for the kind words as well. I love making those little versions of game characters.
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2010-03-06 11:59:07
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Aiburn said:
Something Fyredrake of Fairy did for me.

@ the taru in the middle, 5 dolla foot long?
 Asura.Obsydian
Serveur: Asura
user: Obsydian
By Asura.Obsydian 2010-03-12 02:20:22
Link | Citer | R

A WIP, this is actually part of a trio party image I've been working on. Hopping over to the next character now that mine's done. :)
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-12 12:07:41
Link | Citer | R

holy wow, lol, for *** serious, that is really great looking, Obsydian. It's very distinct and she looks like a complete badass, you've really done a great thing with her body illustrating how physically imposing a brawler would be. This is definitely one of my favorite takes on Mithra. Do you have a dA? /fan lol

Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-03-12 12:10:51
Link | Citer | R

Also, to Midalea, that picture looks really good. I love the style. lol Beastmaster legitimately looks cool and Carrie really exemplifies what I think of when I see her, this awesome little item-toting pal. lol

Thanks for posting Gordon, Ash! haha
 Bismarck.Narayan
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Narayan 2010-03-12 12:12:03
Link | Citer | R

Odin's gate:

Good news:

Me & George Beccera are GOING to continue Johnny the Homocidal Maniac comics.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41