First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41
 Unicorn.Halciform
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-11-20 03:52:05
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Narayan said:

Oh man, it really weirds me out that you're using my DA icon and have some of my old artwork uploaded to your account lol it's like I've time traveled back to the past!
 Asura.Israfel
Serveur: Asura
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-11-20 04:02:59
Link | Citer | R

If she's taking your work and claiming it as her own, you should report her...
It's kinda sad but it's hurtful when people try to pass off others' artwork as their own :/
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-11-20 05:21:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Israfel said:
If she's taking your work and claiming it as her own, you should report her...
It's kinda sad but it's hurtful when people try to pass off others' artwork as their own :/

Oh I don't think she is! I think, like everyone else, its just uploaded as a picture to show... I just thought it was amusing to see my DA icon and a my old art in the same place... feels like an evil twin of sorts lol. I don't really mind if people re-post my stuff though.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-20 05:26:35
Link | Citer | R

Especially someone as warped and delusional as her...
 Bismarck.Narayan
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Narayan 2009-11-20 11:18:09
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Blazza said:

Dellusional*

I don't intend on stealing the art, it's more like promoting. I saw the style & was amazed how the essence matched with my story lines. Getting the series produced anyways.

nutshell:

to P - Sama :

The story is about the daughter of the sun, Apollo, arcane deity Filitros / Filiros / Sol Filiae & her beloved, Choronos / Hades / Zion. http://www.filielle.deviantart.com Spirit World Galleries. So I hope the producers can have you on the development team.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-20 12:36:58
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Enternius said:
This may sound weird, but I'm thinking of petitioning Petipet to make me a picture. Think about it. It could be hot.
If by petition, you mean commission, I would highly suggest you do. Peti takes her time with commissions (but is completed in a timely manner) meaning she puts in details you wouldn't really notice unless you look good. As an example if you missed it earlier in the thread, or needed a bigger picture

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8239/comissionbigcop.jpg

Linked because it's big. Page strech, nothxxxx. I would like to point out how well the Mithra's eyes came out, and the texture on the Hume's Haubert. She made it look fabricated (which is kinda hard in art) instead of how it looks in game...plated and semi-clunky. AND if you're awesome enough like I was, you just MIGHT get a quick sketch made of lulz.

Yes Cai. Be jealous. Be very, very jealous.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-11-20 12:41:01
Link | Citer | R

Also. That drawing is really cute, Sedda. xD Made me lol a little at the mithra's facial response.

And *** yeah, Jetu. Apocallu! With your permission, I think I'm using that as a drama derailer when Seaking gets overused. >_> Permission granted? xD
 Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-20 12:49:36
Link | Citer | R

Oh whatever, I got a red pen torture note and tacos; I'm good.

Really though I hate you and am removing your seat at Thanksgiving and scribbling your name off my Christmas list with a big heavy marker. >c
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-11-20 17:33:31
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Narayan said:
Odin.Blazza said:

Dellusional*

I don't intend on stealing the art, it's more like promoting. I saw the style & was amazed how the essence matched with my story lines. Getting the series produced anyways.

nutshell:

to P - Sama :

The story is about the daughter of the sun, Apollo, arcane deity Filitros / Filiros / Sol Filiae & her beloved, Choronos / Hades / Zion. http://www.filielle.deviantart.com Spirit World Galleries. So I hope the producers can have you on the development team.

Like I said, it isn't a problem! I was just commenting :) just so long as it stays in your reference folder that's fine (especially the one in the clock tower, that's a commission lol)

Really nice music! I love choral tracks a lot. And I'm not sure you would want me on your production team, I don't do that style of artwork anymore :)
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-11-20 18:26:48
Link | Citer | R

Halc you may not realise it, but Narayan aka marinae aka filielle is a crazy psycho. Try not to give her any reason to actually respond or else she will ruin another perfectly good thread with her delusional (yes, delusional) psycho babble.
 Sylph.Jetu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-11-20 18:57:46
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
Jetu. Apocallu! With your permission, I think I'm using that as a drama derailer when Seaking gets overused. >_> Permission granted? xD
thats fine, go for it
 Unicorn.Halciform
By Unicorn.Halciform 2009-11-20 22:12:26
Link | Citer | R

All right, I haven't posted any art stuff in a while so i'll post some... one old thing and mostly some crappy sketches.

original pencil sketch for the full color blue mage hal

stupid midna sharpie marker thing done a few nights ago instead of homework

drawn during trad animation without any reference at hand so suckage~~

sketch of 6 from 9, also done during class.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-21 15:21:02
Link | Citer | R

Hal! Glad you're posting again. Nice to see that BLU picture again, "the one that started it all." I remember seeing it here when the thread was first getting started and flipping the *** out at how adslkjadlkj it was. Oh and yeah, Kurt is total suckage.

Also guys, just a little update from Peti: understandably from her celebrity status she's getting lots of requests and work from different sources including us so she's busybusy. Hopefully anyone who has a request submitted understands that; like the wait isn't worth it! lol
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-21 15:40:47
Link | Citer | R

GREAHHHHEHHAHGGG... STOP THE FLATTERING!!!! D8

*taco rage!* I'm having overload of attention. Come and /kneel Halci with me instead!

Thanks everybody for requesting, and for advertising, and for being so nice with me, tho! I'll reply as you guys deserve, meanwhile, thanks!

I'm having a lot of fun with the altana edits, helps me with the art block, at least I open photoshop for something else but staring a white canvas. Happy weekend!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-11-21 16:08:43
Link | Citer | R

Are you still doing requests Peti? Seeing everyone elses is making me jelous! Very good work :)
 Midgardsormr.Petipet
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: AAAGH
By Midgardsormr.Petipet 2009-11-21 16:30:29
Link | Citer | R

Of course Minusseven, please feel free to PM me with your request! And this goes for everybody, I may be a bit slow, but SPARKLES requires time >: }

I'll need:

Character model (face number and hair color)
Eye color (or closed)
Facial expression (happy, shy, angry, calm..)
Perspective (from a side, frontal, profile..)
Headgear and Body (if you say me just "rdm and blu", I'll use AFs)
Background color? (you can also request a sky, snow, rain or any other effect..)

...Or, at least, character model and job! xDDDD

Thanks!
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-11-21 18:16:01
Link | Citer | R

Ooo yay! I shall whip up a pm ^^
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-11-21 20:10:47
Link | Citer | R

Slowly working myself out of a hole, thanks to someone-who-shall-remain-unnamed my confidence in my work got completely shot so it's taking a lot for me to be able to complete drawings again x_x... nothing seems to work >:( lol so I end up scrapping more than I complete... oh well :(

I apologize if this comes out too large..

*sidenote* Askar is a pain to draw >:(

[+]
 Sylph.Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-11-21 20:23:03
Link | Citer | R

very nice, i love the hair, looks like she is need of a hug

*hugs*
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-11-21 20:24:36
Link | Citer | R

*_* /blush Thank you!
I am still trying to get a technique down for it lol :( I can never get it as smooth as I would like D:

And yes, she could do with a hug haha ^^... I didn't intentionally make her look moody... I just drew her eyebrows kinda.... straight so now she has /seriousface O:< lol
 Sylph.Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-11-21 20:26:04
Link | Citer | R

looks better than my lolMSpaint stuff, way better
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-11-21 20:26:36
Link | Citer | R

Apocallu is made of win!!! Whatchu talkin' aboot O:<!
 Sylph.Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-11-21 20:28:11
Link | Citer | R

fine, everything but apocallu :D
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-11-21 20:30:59
Link | Citer | R

XD!! I like your Mspaint peeekshahs!!
It's hard for me to explain why.. but you manage to portray the idea very well in your work, even with the simplest of mediums, this gives your pictures more character and overall = more sparklies (If that makes sense?)

Also, I would like a Moodle :(, if I can get the fabrics I will make a Moodle to put in my r/l Mog house
 Sylph.Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-11-21 20:37:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Israfel said:
Also, I would like a Moodle :(, if I can get the fabrics I will make a Moodle to put in my r/l Mog house
Moodle came about from a LS peep that was typing in the dark & typed it wrong, then it just happened

let the world be over taken by moodle's!
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-21 20:39:16
Link | Citer | R

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Damn Rin. lol I can definitely tell you're progressing, this looks amazing. Not sure why someone would cause you to doubt yourself, but this is a really great piece. You did the Askar justice! That hair is friggin beautiful, though, my favorite part of it all. I like the softness of her facial features as well.
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-11-21 20:39:18
Link | Citer | R

XD!

Needz moar fluff!~ Kupopopopopo~

*_* /blush Cow-yoo ... yoo iz too kind >_<lol

After being told your works are not as good as someone's traces from a Maxim catalogue, it really set me back for a while XD ;~; I take things to heart too much lol... but I'm slowleh workin mah way out!...kinda @_@ lol
 Sylph.Jetu
By Sylph.Jetu 2009-11-21 20:53:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Israfel said:
XD! After being told your works are not as good as someone's traces from a Maxim catalogue, it really set me back for a while XD ;~;
pay them no notice, ur a good drawer, i like ur stuff :)
 Asura.Israfel
By Asura.Israfel 2009-11-21 20:54:19
Link | Citer | R

<3 Q_Q j00 guyz
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41