Now Selling Dakuwaqa KI (Foret De Henntiel)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Now Selling Dakuwaqa KI (Foret De Henntiel)
Now Selling Dakuwaqa KI (Foret De Henntiel)
By Tenshou 2013-06-27 16:37:24
Link | Citer | R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2013-06-27 16:41:53
Link | Citer | R

Well, if you don't like what he's doing then you can always create competition? How about offering exactly what the OP offered and lower it by say 5mil or just ask for 50mil and the customer can come in naked on any job.

It's a free market. If you want to be a smart customer, you better start lining up your sellers and see if you can pressure them into a better deal.

I think comeatmebro in leviathan is offering something similar but customer can come as a naked Cor only to do rolls. I have also seen JP shout for doing 1-5 NM, which should net you a good amount of plasm. One can easily leverage this as you can say that you don't really need the plasm so 50mil for KI would be too much. Then offer to give back some airlixirs+2
[+]
By Datruthuhate 2013-06-27 16:46:47
Link | Citer | R

that video was funny, lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Krucial
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Krucial
By Fenrir.Krucial 2013-06-27 17:08:07
Link | Citer | R

I didn't know if this thread was a good deal or not, So i decided to do some research. So i went to Subway to get a 8 dollar footlong upon arriving i asked the "sandwitch artist" if i could make my own sandwitch. He replies, Your going to pay 8 bucks and make your own sandwitch thats just stupid. Now i'm not sure where i stand on this but the guy at subway dosent like this thread one bit.
 Bahamut.Slytribal
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Slykun
By Bahamut.Slytribal 2013-06-27 17:12:55
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Krucial said: »
I didn't know if this thread was a good deal or not, So i decided to do some research. So i went to Subway to get a 8 dollar footlong upon arriving i asked the "sandwitch artist" if i could make my own sandwitch. He replies, Your going to pay 8 bucks and make your own sandwitch thats just stupid. Now i'm not sure where i stand on this but the guy at subway dosent like this thread one bit.

To be fair on that example, you'd be paying for the ingredients.
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
Serveur: Bismarck
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2013-06-27 17:36:54
Link | Citer | R

If this doesnt go back to topic for your promoting, im deleting the thread. im also topicbanning ppl from here.
[+]
 Asura.Aikchan
Serveur: Asura
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-06-27 17:37:54
Link | Citer | R

Datruthuhate said: »
BOTTON LINE...
Save your gill, cancel your subscription & come back after the R/E/M update.

^
 Siren.Anarchid
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Anarchid 2013-06-27 18:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Yea, their services are good. I came all the way from Siren to Asura just to get the KI for Toiji. They cleared through T1 - T5 and Toiji like a knife through butter.
 Odin.Calipso
Serveur: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2013-06-27 18:08:12
Link | Citer | R

Just out of random curiosity, how come cor isn't on the list? It's probably one of the easiest/least geared jobs you need for delve. Heck, a good majority of the JP shout groups on odin have their cors be party leader and don't even swap them out for 4 rolls.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-07-02 12:44:35
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Calipso said: »
Just out of random curiosity, how come cor isn't on the list? It's probably one of the easiest/least geared jobs you need for delve. Heck, a good majority of the JP shout groups on odin have their cors be party leader and don't even swap them out for 4 rolls.

Are they winning without 4 rolls? I guess that would be possible but why wouldn't you want the acc and crit bonus? Get things done faster... spam more delve? :3
 Asura.Aikchan
user: Aikawa
By Asura.Aikchan 2013-07-02 12:47:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hoshiku said: »
Odin.Calipso said: »

Are they winning without 4 rolls? I guess that would be possible but why wouldn't you want the acc and crit bonus? Get things done faster... spam more delve? :3
You don't really need acc or crit when most dd are mnk acc geared.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-07-02 14:21:49
Link | Citer | R

I can see how acc might not be an issue if you gear for it but I don't understand why you wouldn't want 4 cor rolls over 2... there are other rolls a cor can give you if you don't want rogue/hunter with your fighter/chaos.
 Leviathan.Syagin
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2013-07-02 14:43:25
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
I dont think there is a problem in selling kis or weapons, nor charging all that price. But asking the guy that is buying to be so equipped sounds a litle weird. Even more if it just have the right of cast and just minor drops, not to own nothing... Not that im complaining about your business, just complaining about the true nature of this. You arent selling ki. Youre selling a room in your party. And with that, you can profit high, add manpower to your strategy but dont allow the player to cast the item that can be sell, what wouldnt be the case if you pick a guy from shout or linkshell where everyone would have the same right. Good for you that the difficulty of the ki can justify all that price and condition (at least for now) but you sure will totally rip off a costumer. Ops... Not costumer. Party member not allowed to cast real drops. EDIT: yes butthurt. Dont mind.
**correction** Some got the gil to blow, some want the exp. some just that dumb. can't hate on either of them...