users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Corsair » Aphotic/Halachuinic Paths
Aphotic/Halachuinic Paths
 Carbuncle.Darktrance
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Darktrance 2013-06-24 11:35:28
Link | Citer | R

I already have the dagger, plan on purchasing sword in time for Cor/DNC Main/off with Armageddon Wildfire or Surefire Last Stand's, depending on Mob and Mood.

Is it better to try to boost AGI on these items for Last Stand/Wildfire, or DEX to make up for B Accuracy, or STR for base damage?

Worth noting I use Aphotic on THF when it first came out, and went in on AGI path for EVA, and have been using Aphotic/Joy on delve fodder with Haste Samba and Squid Sushi for Corsair.

I know for jobs like THF, STR is the path for damage potential, (despite dex/agi modded ws's) just doesn't now if that line of thinking changes any for Corsair.

PS. Not sure if it's worth noting, but also up and coming on RNG as well.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-06-24 11:41:10
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Darktrance said: »
I already have the dagger, plan on purchasing sword in time for Cor/DNC Main/off with Armageddon Wildfire or Surefire Last Stand's, depending on Mob and Mood.

Is it better to try to boost AGI on these items for Last Stand/Wildfire, or DEX to make up for B Accuracy, or STR for base damage?

Worth noting I use Aphotic on THF when it first came out, and went in on AGI path for EVA, and have been using Aphotic/Joy on delve fodder with Haste Samba and Squid Sushi for Corsair.

I know for jobs like THF, STR is the path for damage potential, (despite dex/agi modded ws's) just doesn't now if that line of thinking changes any for Corsair.

I think no matter what path you take, you're gonna get an advantage in certain situation, and disadvantage in another situation.

AGI path dagger is pretty good for last stand spam when you /ra with /WAR, and THF eva build. But I haven't /ra with /WAR for ages. STR path is probably the best on fodder DDing and DEX path is the best if you COR/DNC on NM runs and try to land steps.

I'd say it really depend on what you want to do on COR, and how other job needs it. If you don't COR/DNC steps on NM, you may not need acc path weapons.
 Carbuncle.Darktrance
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Darktrance 2013-06-25 09:00:39
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Afania said: »
Carbuncle.Darktrance said: »

I think no matter what path you take, you're gonna get an advantage in certain situation, and disadvantage in another situation.

AGI path dagger is pretty good for last stand spam when you /ra with /WAR, and THF eva build. But I haven't /ra with /WAR for ages. STR path is probably the best on fodder DDing and DEX path is the best if you COR/DNC on NM runs and try to land steps.

I'd say it really depend on what you want to do on COR, and how other job needs it. If you don't COR/DNC steps on NM, you may not need acc path weapons.

No, I wouldn't melee on an NM, i'd pew pew pew.