Forum » FFXI » General » Biggest Cure Numbers
Biggest Cure Numbers
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-13 22:41:03
Link | Citer | R

The +MND on errant would most probably more than make up for the - VIT, otherwise go get a crimson body <_<... AF+1 head (or yigit) and Jet seraweels would increase your numbers quite a bit.

Do a cure with that build without bibiki seashell, then take off AF body and relic hat and put bibiki seashell back on, that'll give you 20 less skill and 1 more VIT, but you should cure for the same or higher (I think 2 VIT = 1 point?).

I'd also test errant because I'm pretty sure MND is a lot more important than VIT, otherwise I'm sure there's something else you can use (I use yigit body in my MND build for MAB on magic hammer lol, need to change that)
 Kujata.Akeda
Serveur: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2009-07-13 23:42:28
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image

Rapture + Divine Seal + Cure IV

Not too bad for only 80 MP.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-14 00:42:11
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
Dasva said:
I remember it saying targets before but now it says users... bah

Isn't that DNC cures only? I'm not entirely sure about MP-based cures....

Anyways, on PLD (yeah, we cure too!), if I sub RDM and equip MND gear plus Hospitaler's Earring and Light Staff, I can actually hit around >450 Cure IVs. Usually, if Campaign gets too intense, I'll use that set and start curing all the DDs that steal my hate. :3

Holy crap, a PLD that actually tries to tank in campaign? I've pulled hate off PLD's in campaign many a time with melee onry because everyones too *** scared to die.