YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Sechs
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2016-12-27 10:24:36
Link | Citer | R

Yandaime said: »
That said, I have NOT done the clockwork secret dungeon and given the item restriction that one will be a ***
I tried it yesterday thinking to do a "test run" and saving stuff before entering, I ended up completing it :3
It was hard but aside from Pithios dungeon, I had every other possible item in the game, level 99 and a good load of AP. Granted I never farmed specifically for AP but I'm sure I had at least 3000 AP points spent, probably closer to 4k

You can use a "hard" approach for that secret dungeon. A "cheesy" approach (just bring lots of highest tier spells, which do over 9k damage, equip magic enhancing items and just spam them in every room) or you can use the approach I used which I developed on my own and is kinda something in between.

It implies

That's the setup I used. I don't claim it's the most efficient or easiest, it's just something I came up with pretty randomly and uh, optimized it along the way, kinda worked for me considering I unexpectedly completed the secret dungeon on my first attempt.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2016-12-27 10:28:33
Link | Citer | R

Also I haven't tested it but I think that those AP in the recovery section that heal PT members when at low HP (only once per fight) with "magic potions not part of your inventory" should work in Costlemark.

Not sure if they heal max HP as well, either way it's surely gonna prove a more useful way to spend your AP than say what I did (I unlocked lots of accessories, but while very useful for Noctis I don't think they are particularly useful for the other 3 guys in a dungeon like Costlemark Secret Door)
 Asura.Clinpachi
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-01-03 00:40:26
Link | Citer | R

I came across this earlier today by accident somehow. Very amused lol.

I'd love to know the context and why they are showing this suddenly.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-03 09:32:01
Link | Citer | R

How do you want the wheels?

Kekeke...I've been secretely playing this game without telling anyone thanks to my nephew who lended me his ps4(bless him for having a crush on me), so that no one would nudge me and risk giving me spoilers! I haven't done the new game+ for the extra dungeons but other than that I completed almost everything.

My full opinion in spoiler, but first I wanna tell anyone who wants to play to watch Kingsglaive first cause it's not true like the devs claimed that it's not necessary, you miss too much of the story without it.

I'm not gonna give it a vote or place it in my personal ranking of FF games yet. I liked the game a lot, but how much I did will take me some time to decide and it wouldn't be objective enough to say right now.

p.s. what the flying regalia *** were they thinking when they placed a *** commercial in the game? I mean ok product placement exists in many games, but a *** spot?! That awful conversation between Gladio and Noctis made me want to log out and forget it ever happened.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-01-03 10:01:40
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The reason for the summon thing is because they each have conditions. Ramuh just happens if a fight is taking a long time, levi happens if noct is in critical hp for a while, Titan when party members are dead for a while and shiva is just kind of a skank and shares all 3 conditions.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-03 10:57:46
Link | Citer | R

Btw, was I the only one that everytime Prompto left the car saying "where do we go from here?" started singing "turn all the light down now, smiling from ear to ear.." etc?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-03 11:16:33
Link | Citer | R

In response to whoever posed these questions about the story(thread has too many pages sorry if I don't go look for the exact quote)
By crimsondragon 2017-01-04 04:33:36
Link | Citer | R

I liked fishing, it was actually fun to do

I am one of the people that liked to actually fish in 11. Yeah the fishing is fun and all, definitely a step in the right direction. But it is missing some stuff. Much like the rest of the game i guess.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-05 04:19:47
Link | Citer | R

I had the most unfortunate accident when I was doing Costlemark at the time. I was in the last room, killing the last mob(I was also fairly underleveled so it went really painfully), when all of a sudden Noctis glitches and falls through the floor across the entire tower and down in the basement.
Since I didn't get there with the elevator the boss didn't spawn and I had to teleport back...and had to redo all of the rooms, with all the giants and company all over again.
Me:

[+]
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-01-05 07:21:26
Link | Citer | R

I had the most unfortunate accident when I was doing Costlemark at the time. I was in the last room, killing the last mob(I was also fairly underleveled so it went really painfully), when all of a sudden Noctis glitches and falls through the floor across the entire tower and down in the basement.
Since I didn't get there with the elevator the boss didn't spawn and I had to teleport back...and had to redo all of the rooms, with all the giants and company all over again.
Me:

The entire thought of this makes me want to kill myself. That entire process was like putting splinters under my fingernails. Never again.
[+]
 Leviathan.Skade
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Skade
By Leviathan.Skade 2017-01-05 08:13:40
Link | Citer | R

Did anyone else notice the music while walking around? It's exact same music that's in Dragon Age Origins.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2017-01-05 09:17:48
Link | Citer | R

I didn't really have any issues with Costlemark. Only went into the "wrong room" once, so I never got to experience the multiple Red Giants + Naga part.

Even so, the one Red Giant I faced wasn't much of a challenge. Already had the daemon slayer weapons and was around level 70 iirc.

Overall I'd say the worse part about the whole dungeon was the tiny rooms filled with bombs. Those guys still hurt if I didn't get a good combo going to down them quickly.

Also, somehow had Gladio disappear at some point. He was still in the party and I could hear him talking but couldn't find him anywhere or use any items on him. He also didn't do damage or take any damage. Even went all the way back to the start of the dungeon and left it to see if he was stuck on a rock or something somewhere. Nope. Went and got in the regalia (he said his line) but his seat was empty and instantly my framerate dropped to like sub 10 or something. Got out of the car and as long as I wasn't looking at the car my fps was fine, but the moment I turned and looked at the car it dropped again. Ended up having to reload the game to fix it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-05 12:24:58
Link | Citer | R

Did they actually ask permission for the real people they put in FFXV?

Vynn:
Takka:
lol.
[+]
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-01-05 14:00:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Clinpachi said: »

I came across this earlier today by accident somehow. Very amused lol.

I'd love to know the context and why they are showing this suddenly.

I found a little more information on this. It's apparently the first of several officially made shorts for the fans featuring characters from Kingsglaive and XV. Apparently they want to give more of the characters a slight backstory.

I guess this makes sense considering the amount of stuff that was cut from the game.

That flip flop warp strike tho lol.
By lhova 2017-01-05 14:09:25
Link | Citer | R

Is it just me or is 15 not fun? The graphics are sweet and I like some on the concept of it but it doesn't feel like an rpg to me. I don't like the battling system and I could be wrong but I don't like the fact that you don't get real armor. I don't know, I've loved final fantasy since Nintendo when you found a chest and hoped for some cool ***inside but now the game has lost that essence for me. I'm more looking forward to the new Legend of Zelda (my first love) that coming out in March. I'm just curious on others takes on 15, and keep in mind I'm only early in Chapter 2 but that's because it hasn't caught my full attention.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-01-05 14:13:46
Link | Citer | R

lhova said: »
Is it just me or is 15 not fun? The graphics are sweet and I like some on the concept of it but it doesn't feel like an rpg to me. I don't like the battling system and I could be wrong but I don't like the fact that you don't get real armor. I don't know, I've loved final fantasy since Nintendo when you found a chest and hoped for some cool ***inside but now the game has lost that essence for me. I'm more looking forward to the new Legend of Zelda (my first love) that coming out in March. I'm just curious on others takes on 15, and keep in mind I'm only early in Chapter 2 but that's because it hasn't caught my full attention.

I think it highly depends. I'm a huge fan of the (terrible english dubbed) Star Ocean series. The moment I saw the combat I'm like OHHHH SHEEEEE. It's not exact (can't swap character controlls and stuff), but I personally loved the combat for the most part. It looks like the VII remake is using the same exact fighting style.

I actually agree entirely with the equipment part. Weapons and some Accessories didn't quite cut it for me. Yeah you could take the jacket off and get a few extra DLC or endgame things but it wasn't real variety for armor. I wanted more there myself.

I personally liked the Kingsglaive, Brotherhood, and XV complete circle of story and tie in. It's not perfect and there is a TON of missing content I hope to see with DLC, but it's fairly enjoyable to me.
By crimsondragon 2017-01-05 22:05:00
Link | Citer | R

It gets better, then it starts getting bad, then you lose interest again. If you can ever decide to pick it back up the ending is alright..

From what I can tell people that expected a complete hashed out FF game are disappointed to say the least. Some people don't care and think it's pretty and that seems to be okay enough for them.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-01-06 00:34:24
Link | Citer | R

crimsondragon said: »

It gets better, then it starts getting bad, then you lose interest again. If you can ever decide to pick it back up the ending is alright..

From what I can tell people that expected a complete hashed out FF game are disappointed to say the least. Some people don't care and think it's pretty and that seems to be okay enough for them.

If I'm being entirely honest with myself. I got the rose tinted glasses on pretty hardcore. I've been waiting for this game for so long I'm happy to have any damn semblance of a playable game, to which it IS playable and enjoyable for many to a point. I'm alright with a season pass and DLC/updates filling the holes over time. I'd rather do that than wait another 3-4 years.

It's not perfect at all and raises some value questions, but I'd stand behind it personally.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-06 04:46:24
Link | Citer | R

crimsondragon said: »
From what I can tell people that expected a complete hashed out FF game are disappointed to say the least
I'm not.
[+]
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2017-01-06 05:08:16
Link | Citer | R

Personally I loved it. Sure some parts of it are a bit weak, like certain parts of the story. However, overall I'd say it's a pretty good game.

There were a lot of things about the older FF that I absolutely hated, even though they usually had a better story overall.

For instance, I can't stand random encounters that a lot of the older ones used. Shittiest mechanic ever imo. Nothing worse than running into a battle every few steps when you're trying to backtrack or something. I know there were ways to limit the random encounters but it was still extremely frustrating. I like to be able to see the mobs in the world and dodge around them if I so choose. Feels more alive to me that way.

Also prefer XV, XII, and even XIII's style of combat over the flat out ATB turn based; with XII having the best combat overall. XV is a close second on the combat system itself for me.

In a way I do wish XV had more "outfits" but at the same time I'm okay with how it is. Your power is in your abilities (ascension grid), weapons, accessories, and your ability to read the enemies attacks and dodge/block appropriately. As well as using the world around you to your advantage (warp points, etc.). It makes it feel more like my character is actually getting stronger and improving rather than a super-suit esque type of power increase. (I just put on this awesome armor, I'm now able to wreck your face because of it.)

Maybe I'm in the minority or just weird in preferring more active, reaction based combat; but that's just what I enjoy. There is nothing "wrong" with the older games combat systems, I just don't enjoy them as much. I get bored with the combat in them quicker.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-17 06:49:08
Link | Citer | R

So there's rumours the game might get an actual expansion other than the 3 dlc that were planned.

If it is true it would be a good idea.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-17 10:19:55
Link | Citer | R

Oh man, people who are gonna play this game on PC in early 2018 will rejoice to have in their hands what will surely be a much more "complete" title compared to what we played :)

Not that I'm complaining, despite all the times I might have whined, I enjoyed this title wholeheartedly like I didn't enjoy another videogame in a long time.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-01-17 10:22:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Sechs said: »
Not that I'm complaining, despite all the times I might have whined, I enjoyed this title wholeheartedly like I didn't enjoy another videogame in a long time.
For all it's flaws it's the first time I've played a game start to finish without getting drawn away to another game since Drakengard 3... And don't remember the last game before that. Minus breaks to do MMO stuff that is.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2017-01-17 11:32:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Minus breaks to do MMO stuff that is
Yeah, we can't just play the videogames we want all day, we also have a virtual life to attend to!
[+]
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2017-01-18 15:43:27
Link | Citer | R

[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2017-02-05 16:49:09
Link | Citer | R

Final Fantasy XV DLC Suits Delayed Due to Similarity With Power Rangers

Suits to be redesigned after Power Rangers staff contacts Square Enix

Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata and Square Enix marketing manager Akio Ofuji announced in an "Active Time Report" livestream presentation on Thursday that the Magitek Exosuit DLC costumes (pictured below) for Final Fantasy XV have been delayed because they are too similar to Power Rangers suit designs. The DLC is now slated for an unspecified later date, as the staff is redesigning the suits.

Square Enix unveiled the suits on Tuesday during its Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary event, and announced that they would be included in a free DLC "Booster Pack" that will launch on February 21. Tabata and Ofuji explained that the Power Rangers staff contacted them about the similarity, and many media outlets commented on the suits' resemblance to Power Rangers costumes.

Tabata and Ofuji mentioned Power Rangers as opposed to Super Sentai, the Japanese franchise on which Power Rangers is based. A new Power Rangers film (pictured below) will open on March 24 in the United States and July 15 in Japan.

While the "Booster Pack" has been delayed, the "Booster Pack +" for DLC season pass holders will still launch on February 21 as planned, but without the suits.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-07 13:28:23
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The DualShockers website reported on Tuesday that Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata recently told the website that the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One game's earnings broke even with development costs on "day one." The game went on sale worldwide on November 29.

As of January 10, the game had sold more than 6 million copies worldwide. The number includes physical shipments and download sales.

The game sold more than 5 million digital and physical copies on launch day. This is the fastest record for Square Enix's Final Fantasy franchise.

The game also set a new record for first-day download sales for a Square Enix title in Japan. Similarly, the game set a new record for first-day download sales plus package edition shipments for a Square Enix title in Asia (excluding Japan).

Tabata also said that 70% of the game's staff are still working on free and paid additional content. The director announced on Thursday that the Magitek Exosuit DLC costumes (pictured below) for Final Fantasy XV have been delayed because they are too similar to Power Rangers suit designs. The DLC is now slated for an unspecified later date, as the staff is redesigning the suits.
By Viciouss 2017-02-07 13:29:39
Link | Citer | R

Traded it today. I'm glad I played it but I won't miss it.
 Odin.Drakenv
Serveur: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-02-07 13:38:56
Link | Citer | R

I was the music dork and bought the soundtrack. Beautiful soundtrack but one total *** up that no one is mentioning....
Close to the end of the game when you're battling demons and soldiers in insomnia is not I repeat not on the OST. Here's the proof

Yes this epic song is not on the ost. The comments mentioned it first which I thought was a lie. While skilling up my smithing mule I bought and downloaded the OST. Listened to all 96 songs and yes the song is not there. Damn SE sure some people don't see the big deal but I find it funny a very important project to SE and they didn't include one of its most epic songs from 15.
First Page 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56