Delve Damage Parse
 Ragnarok.Afania
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-06-15 05:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Hoshiku said: »
You can break 11k plasm a run in morimar IF you have every available puller bringing mobs to the DD. CORs and THF pull from the far rooms while BRDs grab the nearby stuff. Doing delve runs as a melee COR is certainly fun but I think you'll get better plasm by constantly pulling.

After pulling on COR and BLU(in PLD pt) I'm still not convinced COR pulling for main room pt is better than engage for faster kills. Especially for longer pulls....long pulls or pulling more than 2 mobs on BLU is just 100x easier even if it's doable on COR/RDM or COR/NIN.

Tunnel pt I can't say, because tunnel mobs can pop in different directions, and you probably do need 3 pullers. But main room there's only 1 direction to the wall and I honestly think 2 pullers are enough.

BRD can do shorter pulls and pull mobs in 1st room close to main room, BLU can do really long pulls with cocoon+ occulation+ aquaveil with lower risk of dying even with multiple mobs thanks to AoE sleep, and def down + dia2 in main room on engaged mobs.

It's also possible to pull really fast on BLU with powder boots flee rotation in NNI style.

COR/DNC should pull mobs in main room and engage, stun annoying TP moves such as geist wall and healing waltz for -na, this way saves mage MP and it has higher killing speed.
 Asura.Hoshiku
Serveur: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-06-15 11:24:36
Link | Citer | R

We've never brought a BLU. Which slot is the BLU repping? (I tend to go groups that are DDx3 WHM COR BRD x2 + PLDx2 WHMx2 SCH THF).
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-06-15 11:37:08
Link | Citer | R

We've never brought a BLU. Which slot is the BLU repping? (I tend to go groups that are DDx3 WHM COR BRD x2 + PLDx2 WHMx2 SCH THF).

THF, also you don't need 3 healers in PLD pt, 2 is enough, 1 for 1 PLD.

Or 1 zombie no healer if you can get someone to zombie, that way more spots for more pullers. And probably has more potential to get more plasm that way.
 Asura.Hoshiku
Serveur: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2013-06-15 11:37:58
Link | Citer | R

THF is one of the 3 pullers for the far party, not one of the 2 pullers for the big room. Who is your second big room puller? And yeah I agree if you can get people to zombie you'd net more plasm... but PLD on asura are not interested in being zombies. Also at this point I think the goal is to do a 5 NM + trash mob run for 15k plasm if you're not doing the 5 NM + MB run.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-06-15 11:44:45
Link | Citer | R

THF is one of the 3 pullers for the far party, not one of the 2 pullers for the big room. Who is your second big room puller?

Assuming 2 pullers, 2 PLD and 2 healers in PLD pt, 1 puller+BRD pull for main room. I never play BRD so I'm not sure how long they can pull though, many good BRD I pt with had np doing fairly long and fast pulls.

If you only have 1 twilight zombie you get 3 more spots, that's 3 more pullers or THFs.