Does SE Rly Listen?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Does SE rly listen?
Does SE rly listen?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Remora.Kindle
Serveur: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-07-04 04:06:54
Link | Citer | R

There has been talk around the community for quiet some time. Does this prove SE does listen with the nin update?
 Sylph.Jax
Serveur: Sylph
user: MissJax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-07-04 04:21:04
Link | Citer | R

Idk, but if they do, i demand my chocobo roll!!
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-07-04 04:21:50
Link | Citer | R

Jax said:

chocobo roll?
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-07-04 04:22:56
Link | Citer | R

chocobo movement speed for cor.. like chocobo jig and chocobo mazurka!
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2009-07-04 04:23:36
Link | Citer | R

Jax said:
chocobo movement speed for cor.. like chocobo jig and chocobo mazurka!

Gotcha, yeah that would be AWESOME!!!!!
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-04 04:40:00
Link | Citer | R

I'm sure there are people working for SE that read forums, maybe not English forums, and maybe they're not the people that actually make the decisions...

But seriously, I'm sure they'd have some form of research into customer opinions.
 Ramuh.Yasko
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-07-04 07:59:27
Link | Citer | R

bet they just read a lot of the chat that goes on. GM told me they do it through user submissions through the help desk.
 Asura.Xedal
Serveur: Asura
user:
By Asura.Xedal 2009-07-04 08:01:02
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

They do read the Premier site forums, their newsletters prove that, and also when the Community team was on each podcast during that tour, they came up with info off forums that they would only know if they went and read them.. FFXIAH forums.. maybe not so much, seeming as far as they are concerned its a huge ToS breaker.. But thats another story. In short, they do listen, but the dev team are a stubborn lot.
 Bahamut.Kormix
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Korm
By Bahamut.Kormix 2009-07-04 08:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Jax said:

Corsair rolls are all based on jobs. Chocobo isn't a job. We won't see anything like that.
 Sylph.Jax
By Sylph.Jax 2009-07-04 08:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Kormix said:
Jax said:

Corsair rolls are all based on jobs. Chocobo isn't a job. We won't see anything like that.

Negative much? Idc, I can still hope for it. They could make an exception.
 Asura.Xedal
user:
By Asura.Xedal 2009-07-04 08:42:19
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Kormix said:
Jax said:

User submitted image

'Nuff said.
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2009-07-04 09:12:20
Link | Citer | R

I demand a patch so my XBOX wont Freeze every besieged ,, and yes i have tourned ALL filters on
[+]
 Kujata.Jennypoo
Serveur: Kujata
user: xial
By Kujata.Jennypoo 2009-07-04 09:15:14
Link | Citer | R

Xedal said:
They do read the Premier site forums, their newsletters prove that, and also when the Community team was on each podcast during that tour, they came up with info off forums that they would only know if they went and read them.. FFXIAH forums.. maybe not so much, seeming as far as they are concerned its a huge ToS breaker.. But thats another story. In short, they do listen, but the dev team are a stubborn lot.

the ninja job traits dont really reflect much to me, however their response to the accidental "enfeebling nerf" was pretty cash. Also this month I purposly allowed my mule to over-lapse on billing and it was not LM-17'd but rather LM-22'd (Pay bills now or gtfo type) so it shows me that they probably fixed that problem as well.. I think they listen *sometimes* yes.. othertimes.. not so much
[+]
 Kujata.Jennypoo
Serveur: Kujata
user: xial
By Kujata.Jennypoo 2009-07-04 09:20:05
Link | Citer | R

Also I wanted to just add that they are not done with the job adjustments for this version update, as noted by the news topic being labeled "Job Adjustments and Additions Part I"

Lets see where they go with this ^^ im excited about it
 Bismarck.Awezomeos
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Awezomeos
By Bismarck.Awezomeos 2009-07-04 09:21:16
Link | Citer | R

Jennypoo said:
Also I wanted to just add that they are not done with the job adjustments for this version update, as noted by the news topic being labeled "Job Adjustments and Additions Part I"

Lets pray for something for THF and RDM again
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-07-04 10:43:55
Link | Citer | R

Jennypoo said:

Holy ***!!!!!!!!
Lol I didn't see the "Part I" More {Yes, please!}
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-04 10:51:28
Link | Citer | R

Jesus Christ what does RDM need to do it's job better? If a job can solo 90% of the game like RDM can it's *** fine lol

THF deserves native dual wield.

WHM, even though it just got an update not long ago, needs something that makes it THE healer of choice again, over all other jobs. That's what WHM is for, and it's disturbing that they're like 3rd choice healers (after RDM and SCH)

And, like been said a bajillion times, throwing WS's. Every other weapon type has one but throwing, which makes no sense...
[+]
 Hades.Medjai
Serveur: Hades
user: medjai
By Hades.Medjai 2009-07-04 10:56:11
Link | Citer | R

Awezomeos said:
I demand a patch so my XBOX wont Freeze every besieged ,, and yes i have tourned ALL filters on

that is on microsoft not SE so kinda on the wrong forum but i am with you on that mine started freezeing up during besieged after the nexus update mid last year
 Remora.Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-07-04 10:57:33
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

That's what WHM is for, and it's disturbing that they're like 3rd choice healers (after RDM and SCH)

Only XP PT >.>

Endgame WHM yes please!
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-07-04 10:57:52
Link | Citer | R

Isn't Angon a throwing WS?

Anyway, I think SE got the wax outta their ears and blessed NIN with it's updates, even though its still LOL.

Yeah, RDM doesn't need adjustments.

Most of the first melee jobs don't really need adjustments, since 2-handed, Footwork, and others have already been added.

PUP NEEDS ACCESS TO BETTER GEAR, or the ability to further customize the automaton.
 Ramuh.Thunderz
user: Thunderz
By Ramuh.Thunderz 2009-07-04 11:53:18
Link | Citer | R

No they don't it was just a coincidence!

D:
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2009-07-04 12:19:14
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:

no its a merited JA
just like a WAR's Tomahawk

so they should add MOAR stuff for SAM PLD RDM lol

i would like my BLM to have more then Elemental Seal and Manafont tbh
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-07-04 12:20:00
Link | Citer | R

Kungfuhustle said:

What?

WHM is fine imo. RDM may be preferred for EXP (though I know WHM who never have to stop pulls to rest), but WHM is far and away the top healer overall. The last update widened the gap even more.

EDIT: Sorry, that's a tad harsh, but I had this pathetic image of a DRG throwing WS... they don't even have skill in throwing.
[+]
 Ramuh.Alphir
user: Alphir
By Ramuh.Alphir 2009-07-04 12:34:27
Link | Citer | R

Jax said:
Kormix said:
Jax said:

Negative much? Idc, I can still hope for it. They could make an exception.

Movement roll would be so nice for Cor and make perfect sense. They would probably name it "Flee Roll" after Thf or something.
 Ramuh.Alphir
user: Alphir
By Ramuh.Alphir 2009-07-04 12:36:56
Link | Citer | R

Awezomeos said:

OMG, yes can we have this!? I have not done besieged in over a year since I can't stay in it long enough to get any exp due to constant freeze. Worst is I'll get 90% done and get XBOX freeze only to come back for 5 mins and 300 exp. Total waste of an hr so I just refuse to even bother anymore.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-07-04 12:37:34
Link | Citer | R

If Cor get's a movement+ roll I want ranger to get its own Steal and pretend to be robin hood.
[+]
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-04 12:38:19
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
If Cor get's a movement+ roll I want ranger to get its own Steal and pretend to be robin hood.

Only if the RNG steals and it automatically gives the lootz to the poorest person in the party.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-07-04 12:45:57
Link | Citer | R

Awezomeos said:
Jennypoo said:

Lets pray for something for THF and RDM again

I'm not quite sure what RDM needs... THF sure whatevs..

I say DRK needs an update. Sure ppl use them for zerging occasionally. But really.. DD like SAM or WAR or something are so much more prefered than a DRK. This is coming from someone who was main DRK for a couple years. And I still find myself prefering other jobs to it :[ Its very sad. Now I'm not saying some DRKs aren't great. I still see some badass DRK's. I'm just saying on my SAM I hit alot faster, get tp alot faster, ws alot more than I ever did on my DRK. and can do all that with better damage mitegation that I had on DRK. Mostly because SAM has native seigan+third eye as well as higher parrying/evasion.
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Jesus Christ what does RDM need to do it's job better? If a job can solo 90% of the game like RDM can it's *** fine lol

THF deserves native dual wield.

WHM, even though it just got an update not long ago, needs something that makes it THE healer of choice again, over all other jobs. That's what WHM is for, and it's disturbing that they're like 3rd choice healers (after RDM and SCH)

And, like been said a bajillion times, throwing WS's. Every other weapon type has one but throwing, which makes no sense...

Oooo if THF got a dual weild... And it could be accessed as a sub job.... >.> I'd even be happy with that. THF/WAR go! j/k kinda... lol Still need /NIN when pulling I'd say haha
 Gilgamesh.Gabvanstronger
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Gabvanstronger 2009-07-04 14:29:11
Link | Citer | R

Camouflage for RNGs should be as Hide for THFs!
And it`ll be nice to get other JAs for BLM!
Like boost MAB but decrease Macc
Or boost Macc but decrease MAB lol :p
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-07-04 14:36:21
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:

Do you know alot of those hard solos are doable by other jobs too with good gear and skill. And usually faster. You go solo a single mob for 2+ hours then talk till then seriously stop hating. Its job isn't soloing random stuff btw so it's ability to solo should have absolutely no bearing on what it needs to do its job. *** give it something that would be totally useless outside of pt. Like idk make composure work on everyone... refreshga. Make enhancing magic skill actually affect ALL buffs. Actually make the job with the highest enhancing magic skill lvl the best at it.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8