Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remastered

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remastered
Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD Remastered
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Darkalenia 2014-03-10 09:41:13
Link | Citer | R

I had already pre-ordered/paid off my copy of X/X-2 by the time they announced the Collector's Edition only available via the SE Online store, so I don't get a Yuna Garb code ; ;

If anyone happens to have/get a spare or one they don't want, I'd appreciate it :)
 Bismarck.Leneth
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Leneth 2014-03-27 05:50:47
Link | Citer | R

Chocobo racing game is way harder than on PS2 <.<; (ran the PS2 version to confirm)
Not sure if it is buggy or intended though.
Anyone got 0 on PS3 yet?

[edit]: got it despite the enhanced difficulty now
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-03-28 17:52:58
Link | Citer | R

Can you switch audio and/or text language in either version (JP or US)?
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-03-28 18:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Chocobo racing game is way harder than on PS2 <.<; (ran the PS2 version to confirm)
Anyone got 0 on PS3 yet?

u better be joking... those chocobo time trials were one of the most annoying, infuriating things about that game.
 Shiva.Onorgul
Serveur: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-03-28 18:37:52
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »
Anyone got 0 on PS3 yet?

u better be joking... those chocobo time trials were one of the most annoying, infuriating things about that game.
No kidding. I found dodging lightning bolts tedious because I'd get bored somewhere around 150, but the chocobo was infinitely more irritating. If they made it harder... well, I guess that's old school Square finally rearing its sluggish head? Challenge hasn't really been a part of most games lately.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-03-28 19:32:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Anyone got 0 on PS3 yet?

No kidding. I found dodging lightning bolts tedious because I'd get bored somewhere around 150, but the chocobo was infinitely more irritating. If they made it harder... well, I guess that's old school Square finally rearing its sluggish head? Challenge hasn't really been a part of most games lately.
curious about something if you chose the expert sphere grid does that cause other things in game to get harder?
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-03-28 19:50:27
Link | Citer | R

In the original International Version, it didn't affect the game's difficulty except that it made leveling up different and having weaker characters could be a problem. I dunno about the Remastered, but I doubt it.
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2014-03-28 19:51:31
Link | Citer | R

Anyone got 0 on PS3 yet?

In PS2 EU version I could controle the chocobo accurate, but on PS3 HD the Chocobo is often auto-correcting to go straight which makes going sideways much slower and close appearing birds impossible to dodge.
Also the auto-correcting doesn't work always so you will keep running sideways from time to time despite not pressing a button anymore.
Best bet is to not put more commands in than necessary.
After finding out pattern you can let the birds appear where you want to and it's all about luck from there like position of balloons, position of the competitor (which you don't see because he is running somewhere behind you and can spawn his set of birds at bad times. If you mix up her and your birds you will most likely get hit) and the chocobo 'hickup' movements.

Unfortunatly the same hickups are also in the hidden temple race, so far i couldn't win with just 4 treasures open. Haven't tried much though. I continued with the story after the chocobo went right while I kept left pressed <.<

Tips for getting 0 seconds:
-be always in front of the other chocobo, even if it means to miss on a balloon (especially on the first turn at the end of the ramp),
-don't get hit by a bird till at least the last leg of race or it will mess up all the spawn times
-after first turn be in the middle and dodge to the right even if there are fewer balloons normally on that side
- go back to the middle and dodge the next set of birds to the left
-when camera changes again dodge to the right,
- before the end dodge to the last pair of birds on the left side.
after the camera turned the last time the path is too narrow to dodge the birds from the middle
keep repeating this till randomness decides to set enough balloons on your path

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Can you switch audio and/or text language in either version (JP or US)?
Not seeing such an option under 'Options' in ingame FFX menu, sorry
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-03-28 19:54:42
Link | Citer | R

For what it's worth, I read a strategy for the original FFX chocobo race whereby you kept L2 and R2 depressed, which seemed to make the chocobo considerably more controllable. Dunno if it is bunk, but I literally duck-taped mine down and finally won. Also, even if it is true, not sure that it carries through into the Remaster.
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2014-03-28 20:03:20
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Anyone got 0 on PS3 yet?

curious about something if you chose the expert sphere grid does that cause other things in game to get harder?
I play on the standard grid as it had 64(?) fields more in the PS2 version than the pro-grid, which makes statmaxing much better. Not like the blocking spheres will hinder your movement at all if you like playing Blitzball.
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-03-29 08:58:49
Link | Citer | R

it is better looking then i thought it would be.but i tell everyone to only play it on 720 seeing as i was playing with it any thing more and it looks a little cartoony.I also play on the standard grid seeing as that is what i know or i should say what i remember.
By Darkalenia 2014-03-29 10:58:39
Link | Citer | R

Normal Sphere Grid
VS
Standard Sphere Grid
VS
Expert Sphere Grid

...explained in this FAQ.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-03-29 12:21:46
Link | Citer | R

My Lulu and Wakka just one shot everything with deathtouch cait sit and the stonetouch TKO lol.
 Valefor.Bunsies
Serveur: Valefor
user: Bunsies
By Valefor.Bunsies 2014-04-01 04:20:54
Link | Citer | R

Reached the balloon race on the Vita version last night. Seems as random as the PS2 version, although I haven't played recently to compare the difficulty in control - it was pretty miserable and luck dependent on the PS2 version though; my first ever play through took over 200 tries, and my strategy barely changed after try ~30. On my second play through I got 0.0 on my very first try...

Played for an hour last night and 10 mins this morning, so around 70-90 tries. Best so far was a frustrating 0.6 - narrowly missed two balloons due to bird changing direction suddenly D: It's all about luck of where the balloons end up really - the birds path is not as random as it may seem, although knowing when it will sharply turn often makes no difference to your ability to miss birds/hit balloons!

I always hated this race. It's so little about skill and so much about the randomness. Hopefully I'll get 0.0 tonight so that I can move on! :P

Loving how great the game looks on a handheld.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-04-01 16:57:36
Link | Citer | R

Got question I always thought for longest time that last mission was effected by story % in X-2 but I can not find anything that canfirms this. does anyone know if it does or not? because I do not feel like getting 100% for a second time in X-2

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Leneth
By Bismarck.Leneth 2014-04-09 05:00:37
Link | Citer | R

I have huge problems solving the 200 lightning dodges minigame on PS3. Didn't have any problems with that on PS2 back than. So first I thought I just got too slow in the past 10 years, but after several frustrating attempts on PS3 I tried it again on PS2 and did it on first try with no issues at all.

Had a chance to switch to a different TV too and there was a noticable change.. unfortunatly further to the worse.
So this seems to be a technically problem, any suggestions?
I have read about using an A/V cable instead of the normal HDMI one, but before I buy one of those just for this is it plausible that it would help?
Thanks~
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [762 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-09 21:59:34
Link | Citer | R

Surprise announcement, Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster is coming to Steam this week, May 12.

So if you don't have a PS4, or never picked this up, now is your chance. Its worth it if you are just looking to burn a month or so.
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-05-10 06:35:47
Link | Citer | R

LULU NOOD MODS WOOOOOO
By Pantafernando 2016-05-13 17:50:33
Link | Citer | R

The game is available on steam!
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-05-13 21:18:36
Link | Citer | R

I wonder if it will be possible for modders to rip Blitzball out and make it a whole game now.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8