Got Hacked.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Caitsith » Got Hacked.
Got Hacked.
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-01 16:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Tbest said:
O.oa Are you hacked yet, #2?

Why, are you hacking me?! *looks around suspiciously*

My Char would be useless to them anyways, I got nothing coach lol

It'd be like stealing a busted *** car

Dude, someone stole my busted *** vacuum the other day right out of a hotel lobby. People are crazy man lol.

Yeah, guess that's true. People can pawn/craigslist/ebay pretty much anything these days LOL
 Asura.Dajociont
Serveur: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-07-01 16:40:15
Link | Citer | R

some guy stole my nephew's carseat about 3 weeks ago..not the car..the carseat. *** genius.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-01 16:42:27
Link | Citer | R

Dajociont said:
some guy stole my nephew's carseat about 3 weeks ago..not the car..the carseat. *** genius.

Jesus Christ...

You know, when I was real young living in philly, I used to steal change out of people's cars all the time. It's amazing how many people used to leave their car unlocked in a city like Philadelphia LOL

(this was also before car alarms were on like every car out there)

Sorry just had to confess, I was a bad *** kid ; ;
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-07-01 16:43:53
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
Dajociont said:

Jesus Christ...

You know, when I was real young living in philly, I used to steal change out of people's cars all the time. It's amazing how many people used to leave their car unlocked in a city like Philadelphia LOL

(this was also before car alarms were on like every car out there)

Sorry just had to confess, I was a bad *** kid ; ;

/spanks

you're a bad, bad boy D:
 Garuda.Antipika
Serveur: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-07-01 16:46:02
Link | Citer | R

Kavien said:
Anyone in caitsith can do me a favor? call a GM and tell to freze my account, but they will ask me for lot of stuff, add me on msn so i can tell u what GMs ask....

mofokiller03@hotmail.com

I hope that's a bad joke man, you just get "hacked" and you're willing to give personal and sensible information to any random FFXIah dude passing by ?

At best ask a RL friend that have no relation whatsoever with FFXI, or ask a family member you can trust, but do not give your information to anyone here. Oh yeah also, do it with phone.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-07-01 16:47:14
Link | Citer | R

Antipika said:
Kavien said:
Anyone in caitsith can do me a favor? call a GM and tell to freze my account, but they will ask me for lot of stuff, add me on msn so i can tell u what GMs ask....

mofokiller03@hotmail.com

I hope that's a bad joke man, you just get "hacked" and you're willing to give personal and sensible information to any random FFXIah dude passing by ?

yea man don't do that ***. if it's a keylogger then the keylogger will have your info i.e. mules, levels, names, etc even after getting it locked. they can access it faster than you after lock.
 Garuda.Antipika
Serveur: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-07-01 16:48:55
Link | Citer | R

Dajociont said:
Antipika said:
Kavien said:

mofokiller03@hotmail.com

yea man don't do that ***. if it's a keylogger then the keylogger will have your info i.e. mules, levels, names, etc even after getting it locked. they can access it faster than you after lock.

Or simply you, me or anyone here would just steal the account back. How can someone trust anyone here ?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-07-01 16:51:39
Link | Citer | R

Antipika said:
Dajociont said:
Antipika said:
Kavien said:

mofokiller03@hotmail.com

Or simply you, me or anyone here would just steal the account back. How can someone trust anyone here ?

You can trust me.
:D

Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-01 16:52:18
Link | Citer | R

I trust Bart. I think it's the mustache.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2009-07-01 16:52:59
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:

you're *** right it is.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-07-01 16:56:23
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:

Yeah, but there's a Bart wannabee floating around. Gotta be careful, the mustache may lie D:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-07-01 16:57:36
Link | Citer | R

It's ok... We know who's the real Mustachio. =D

You know what's really funny...? Firefox's spell check doesn't have a problem with Mustachio.

:O! It's Mustachiomule!
 Fairy.Neptuneice
By Fairy.Neptuneice 2009-07-01 17:38:16
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:
So have someone else order it and mail it to you. Costs a bit more, but no more hacking. :P

I concur to this.

It's very unfortunate that you have been hacked not once but twice, hackers are ruthless and disgusting. It makes me a little angry that Square isn't shipping their tokens worldwide... Maybe if they (square) weren't HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE you could have had a token and not been hacked. *sigh* Sad that people have to suffer for a corporations ignorance. I hope you can recover your account and hopefully your things. You should consider what Tbest said.