First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18
 Leviathan.Kaparu
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Tsuko
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-19 21:03:59
Link | Citer | R

That isn't irony.

You'd know that if you had an education.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2013-05-19 21:05:42
Link | Citer | R

hmmm
By CoreyX 2013-05-19 21:07:42
Link | Citer | R

So these values were established randomly, then, right? Someone just added them there for the lulz? That totally makes sense.
 Odin.Volane
Serveur: Odin
user: Volane
By Odin.Volane 2013-05-19 21:09:49
Link | Citer | R

Please just ignore the troll, he obviously cant give any links or proof of that testing. Just go on, you guys are doing a pupsome job.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-19 21:11:00
Link | Citer | R

It's very easy to get things very wrong when you don't have access to all of the information of the system

Which is why we want to see the test because the current information on the NA wikis is completely unsourced
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2013-05-19 21:11:29
Link | Citer | R

CoreyX said: »
So these values were established randomly, then, right? Someone just added them there for the lulz? That totally makes sense.

Saber Dance gives 50% DA and decays at the rate of 10% per minute to 10%. If you cap merits in it, you can use it once every three minutes and average a 40% Double Attack rate...

or maybe that's not true and people do just randomly add things to wikia without sources.
[+]
By CoreyX 2013-05-19 21:16:04
Link | Citer | R

Like I said, go test it yourself if you don't believe it. From what I've seen in playing PUP for nearly a decade (however many years ToAU has been out), Target Marker and Attuner do exactly as described on the wiki. They have ALWAYS been better on anything above even match, and once again, SE themselves said the level correction change won't affect them. Need a source for that too? Go to the official forums or google it or something, that's your problem.
Clearly someone did *some* sort of testing, they wouldn't be adding arbitrary numbers to the wiki. Even if they did, the fact still stands:

Target Marker and Attuner are BETTER than Stabilizer 1 and Tension Spring 1. There is no ifs, ands, or buts, it's a fact.

If you don't have those attachments because you're a new gimp PUP without any attachments (and likely, don't even have your automaton skills capped) or you haven't been able to find them on the auction house or can't afford them, that's your problem. Tension Spring 1 and Stabilizer 1 will do until you manage to gear your automaton properly.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-19 21:17:10
Link | Citer | R

So what you're telling me is that you can eyeball a 5% difference in defense and definitively say that it's 5%

You're a savant
 Leviathan.Kaparu
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-19 21:17:24
Link | Citer | R

Even if I can't prove that they're facts, the fact remains that they're facts-- and that's a fact.
[+]
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2013-05-19 21:17:29
Link | Citer | R

Sylow, you have absolutely no reason to ever use Tension Spring when Attuner does the same thing but better and costs the same elemental capacity
Do you even have a PUP?
[+]
 Leviathan.Kaparu
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-19 21:20:20
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
So what you're telling me is that you can eyeball a 5% difference in defense and definitively say that it's 5%

You're a savant

In his defense, you don't typically learn about confidence intervals in pre-algebra
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-19 21:20:34
Link | Citer | R

L SE themselves said the level correction change won't affect them. Need a source for that too? Go to the official forums or google it or something, that's your problem.

SE also said that Shijin Spiral has an attack boost effect

It doesn't - it just has weird fTP on the first hit
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2013-05-19 21:23:01
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Soulstealers said: »
Sylow, you have absolutely no reason to ever use Tension Spring when Attuner does the same thing but better and costs the same elemental capacity
Do you even have a PUP?

well you cant see (his char banned here) cause he is circumventing his ban here on ffxiah, i was just watching to see how his posts were going to be but from the tone...I dont think its going to last long
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-19 21:30:05
Link | Citer | R

I don't know why he's so belligerent

I'm sure all of us would be glad to see numbers on Attuner that actually demonstrate how it works
 Leviathan.Kaparu
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-19 21:34:39
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Alyria said: »
well you cant see (his char banned here) cause he is circumventing his ban here on ffxiah, i was just watching to see how his posts were going to be but from the tone...I dont think its going to last long

Fortunately for you, he's completely incapable of suppressing his social dysfunction. Finding his sock accounts when they pop up is no Where's Waldo
By CoreyX 2013-05-19 21:42:12
Link | Citer | R

Nice to know I have my own personal stalker :)
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-05-19 21:49:04
Link | Citer | R

now that's irony

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-19 22:12:08
Link | Citer | R

Can we just go ahead and ban him I can't deal with this ***tonight
By CoreyX 2013-05-19 22:34:15
Link | Citer | R

Or we could go back to discussing Alternator instead of randomly attacking me, which has absolutely nothing to do with FFXI? I was merely giving attachment advice, which, guess what, IS relevant to Puppetmaster, FFXI, and the fact that this is a videogame forum in general. Personal attacks on my real life character are completely irrelevant and unrelated to this discussion whatsoever. Disagreeing with me and denying facts simply because you don't like me is childish. Grow up
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-19 22:36:45
Link | Citer | R

If it's a fact then PROVE IT
 Leviathan.Kaparu
By Leviathan.Kaparu 2013-05-19 22:41:45
Link | Citer | R

The burden of proving undocumented facts is with you, Sylow

Do you even science?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-05-19 23:29:22
Link | Citer | R

At this point I think he's just mad that my Automaton could beat up his Automaton
 Odin.Cyprias
Serveur: Odin
user: Cyprias
By Odin.Cyprias 2013-05-19 23:56:08
Link | Citer | R

Beyblades, get to it!
[+]
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2013-05-20 00:35:24
Link | Citer | R

Or we could go back to discussing Alternator instead of randomly attacking me, which has absolutely nothing to do with FFXI? I was merely giving attachment advice, which, guess what, IS relevant to Puppetmaster, FFXI, and the fact that this is a videogame forum in general. Personal attacks on my real life character are completely irrelevant and unrelated to this discussion whatsoever. Disagreeing with me and denying facts simply because you don't like me is childish. Grow up
People dont like you for a reason. Also, you started this mess you got yourself into.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-05-20 00:37:03
Link | Citer | R

Could a mod get the *** moron out of a good PUP thread already?
 Fenrir.Soulstealers
By Fenrir.Soulstealers 2013-05-20 00:38:15
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Could a mod get the *** moron out of a good PUP thread already?
Please
 Bahamut.Caelestis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Caelestis
By Bahamut.Caelestis 2013-05-20 00:57:25
Link | Citer | R

i clicked this thread hoping for more useful info, instead i get this idiot continuing his senseless bickering, mod needs to get in here and do a topic ban...your anecdotal evidence isnt wanted here unless you got the numbers to back it up.
By kenshynofshiva 2013-05-20 08:13:27
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder

Automaton tank all the things!

I basically just let the puppet solo and still amazed how it *** slapped the Morbols I used the rng frame with valor head and never touched the mobs it was awesome.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-05-20 08:24:09
Link | Citer | R

Did I just read an argument of creationism vs evolution?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18