Roll Tracker (COR)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Windower » General » Roll Tracker (COR)
Roll Tracker (COR)
 Odin.Spccdog
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: spccdog
By Odin.Spccdog 2013-06-08 07:38:08
Link | Citer | R

where can you get this add on?
 Bahamut.Krizz
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2013-06-08 07:39:00
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Spccdog said: »
where can you get this add on?
Windower v4 launcher
[+]
 Cerberus.Balloon
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-06-19 18:55:57
Link | Citer | R

Just made some small changes to rolltracker, not pulled yet but should see them come tomorrow.

Option to turn off chance to bust. This is something I meant to add a very long time ago, but just never got around to because of highlight.

Removed the [6] at the start of a roll. This could easily be confused with the number from rolls. I got used to it after a while, but I had a request a while ago to remove it. If people want this back just let me know.

Bust! message. This was broken - I never realized because highlight added some color resets after names, so it overwrote it. I apologise for that taking so long to fix.

I'm looking into adding some other features too, including the ability to prompt you before using fold if you are not removing a bust. This is something I'm often guilty of, I'll use fold and remove an 11 roll because I instinctively hit my macro on a bust. This will be toggleable in the settings.xml.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Azryel
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-06-19 19:21:50
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Removed the [6] at the start of a roll. This could easily be confused with the number from rolls. I got used to it after a while, but I had a request a while ago to remove it. If people want this back just let me know.
No! I hated that [6]... Love Rolltracker, hate the [6] lol

EDIT: I'd almost want the number rolled where the [6] used to be since that will be the first thing you see after a roll, and it can still zip by kind of fast in battle.
 Bismarck.Franzrobot
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Quantum
By Bismarck.Franzrobot 2013-06-19 19:30:46
Link | Citer | R

I kinda liked that number first so i could quickly see if any of the silly DDs ran out of range during the rolls. Guess I'm in the minority >.>
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-06-19 19:31:45
Link | Citer | R

I'd be more tempted to add it in it's own box somewhere, if that makes sense? I know what you mean, but I think that'd look really odd just sat at the start (Especially when you're using it as a non-cor)
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-06-19 19:32:35
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Franzrobot said: »

I kinda liked that number first so i could quickly see if any of the silly DDs ran out of range during the rolls. Guess I'm in the minority >.>

I'm messing around with it now for some other stuff, but I can always make it an option in the settings file - Should have done that in the first place really.

I was being lazy.
 Ragnarok.Azryel
user: Azryel
By Ragnarok.Azryel 2013-06-19 19:34:23
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Franzrobot said: »

I just didn't like it because at a glance in spam I'd read that number as well as the actual number rolled and I'd mix 'em up and have to scroll up and check which was what lol
 Bismarck.Franzrobot
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Quantum
By Bismarck.Franzrobot 2013-06-19 19:39:30
Link | Citer | R

I'm messing around with it now for some other stuff, but I can always make it an option in the settings file - Should have done that in the first place really.

I was being lazy.

:D Love the add-on btw.
[+]
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-06-19 20:35:52
Link | Citer | R

Thanks! Okay, added a new feature and the ability to turn off the effected, located in the settings file. Again none of this has been pulled yet, and likely won't be til sometime tomorrow.

Quote:
You can now stop folds when you only have 1 roll effect up, and you don't have the 'bust' status up.

It will still go off if you have 2 active rolls or just bust. As I mentioned before, this is entirely optional, but it's just a feature I mostly added myself because I am fed up of folding my 11 rolls. Then Busting. Then sobbing quietly to myself.

Quote:
You can now turn the effected members numbers on/off in the settings xml

This option is like marmite, you either apparently love it or hate it.

I don't know how windower deals with pulling in new settings files, whether it overwrites them or doesn't touch them. Incase it doesn't add the new settings for you guys, I've included a template of it below.

Code
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<settings>
  <!--
	This controls the settings for the Roll Tracker Plugin. 
		::::Autostop:::: 
		Autostop: 0: Automatically stops rolls on lucky numbers, and displays the message (Currently the default option)
		Autostop: 1: Disables the stop functionality. 
		::::[Chance to Bust]::::
		bust: 0 Doesn't display chance to bust
		bust: 1 Displays chance to bust (the default option)
		::::[Effected Members Number]::::
		effected: 0 doesn't show up
		effected:1 shows up
		::::Fold Stopper::::
		fold 0: Doesn't stop fold
		fold 1: Stops fold when no busts and 1 roll is active.
	-->
	<global>
		<Autostop>0</Autostop>
		<bust>0</bust>
		<effected>1</effected>
		<fold>1</fold>
	</global>
</settings>

EDIT: Don't know if I mentioned this before, but the colours have been changed to be more in line with the defaults of Highlight and Battlemod.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [149 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Vivix
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Vivix 2013-11-15 21:51:05
Link | Citer | R

I'm unable to load Rolltracker, something about can't find Config file.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [98 days between previous and next post]
By Yenniku 2014-02-21 20:34:22
Link | Citer | R

Roll tracker broken as of Feb2014 update. I don't know if the devs know about it or not D:
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-02-21 20:36:36
Link | Citer | R

Your text to link here...
 Ragnarok.Slyshen
user: Slyshen1
By Ragnarok.Slyshen 2014-02-21 20:37:27
Link | Citer | R

First time posting a hyperlink, if you hadn't noticed. That link will take you to Windower support, where this question should have probably been asked.
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2014-02-21 21:19:40
Link | Citer | R

Ah! Sorry about the broken addon, my version didn't update (I didn't push the latest update to it) - So I didn't get any errors. I'll get Arcon to push the fix now :)
 Asura.Alexandero
Serveur: Asura
user: jalexan4
By Asura.Alexandero 2014-02-21 21:43:40
Link | Citer | R

Thanks a bunch! Had to turn it off because it was throwing errors. You guys are awesome Balloon.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [250 days between previous and next post]
By dragomair 2014-10-29 20:51:08
Link | Citer | R

Ninja roll with a roll of 5 gives 20 EVA, not 6. (Using Barataria's ring.)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [673 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Ahampt
Serveur: Shiva
user: Ahampt
By Shiva.Ahampt 2016-09-01 09:58:33
Link | Citer | R

hey the number it give for the rolls is not including the +5 ring is there a way to fix this
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [267 days between previous and next post]
By yankeestom 2017-05-25 22:56:20
Link | Citer | R

Just started using this (new COR), but it is not preventing double-up on lucky numbers and is not showing bust probablility. Both are turned on in the settings file. Is it like that for everyone now or do I just have something wrong?
By OmniKroe 2017-05-26 06:35:30
Link | Citer | R

It is like that for me as well. The probability us easy enough to calculate. For example if u roll a 6 and ur unlucky number is 8. Your lucky number is 3. You have a 1 in 6 chance to bust. 1 in 6 chance to get 11 and 1 in 6 chance to get unlucky 4 in 6 chance to roll safe
 Asura.Neufko
Serveur: Asura
user: siskotaru
By Asura.Neufko 2017-05-26 09:34:24
Link | Citer | R

yankeestom said: »
Just started using this (new COR), but it is not preventing double-up on lucky numbers and is not showing bust probablility. Both are turned on in the settings file. Is it like that for everyone now or do I just have something wrong?

If you're using Gearswap, maybe your lua is interfering. Some of them have similar functionalities.

OmniKroe said: »
It is like that for me as well. The probability us easy enough to calculate. For example if u roll a 6 and ur unlucky number is 8. Your lucky number is 3. You have a 1 in 6 chance to bust. 1 in 6 chance to get 11 and 1 in 6 chance to get unlucky 4 in 6 chance to roll safe

don't forget about the jp category that adds 1-20% chance to avoid busting.
And when your roll a 6, take into account the f... 100% probability of rolling another 6 immediately!