Fair Price For Dynamic Belt?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Leathercraft » Fair price for Dynamic belt?
Fair price for Dynamic belt?
 Carbuncle.Darktrance
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Darktrance 2013-04-06 14:58:30
Link | Citer | R

Curious where this total is going to stop. Since i'm using Paewr currently on DRK, been keeping an eye, waiting to find where the price settles at... Been watching for a 50k mark, but I'm really not sure where the price point on this should be.

Or for that matter, the +1 version. Any thoughts?
 Odin.Arkista
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Arkista 2013-04-06 15:07:57
Link | Citer | R

Just wait price will go down once people start getting more mats on the AH.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Serveur: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2013-04-06 15:13:03
Link | Citer | R

Unless Behemoth Hide suddenly shoots up in price, These are going to be cheap. Umbril Ooze is already down to ~200k on some servers with 30-40+ Or more constantly in stock.

These belts will cost about 50k~100k to make in the very near future, and they're only a level 99 Synth, Making T1 obtainable. (Easily is debatable i suppose, since getting to 110 can be a pain in the D lol).

Its going to boil down to Umbril prices, but those will probably fall pretty quick... 100k Doesn't seem crazy for this belt, though it is on the high end, and the HQ probably going to settle around 1mil(maybe lower) despite how common it will be since its got crazy good stats.

Thats my guesses, Its all going to bank on Umbril Ooze, which is actually rather common.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Erikthecleric
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Erikthecleric 2013-04-06 15:22:47
Link | Citer | R

Assuming its leathercraft (only, no sub crafts), wouldn't it be possible to T1 at 98 skill, with all synth+ gear, items, and such? I'm not a big crafter, but I know with all the skill+ items, including torque, its possible to T1 items while skilling up off of them for at least 1 level. Only needing 100 skill to T1 these without torque would mean an even higher chance of it tanking in price sooner or later, I'd think.
 Carbuncle.Darktrance
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Darktrance 2013-04-06 15:23:40
Link | Citer | R

Thanks.. it's really just a placeholder for bigger better things not yet obtained.
 Phoenix.Babekeke
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Babekeke
By Phoenix.Babekeke 2013-04-28 05:37:13
Link | Citer | R

@ Karbuncle: Behemoth leather shot up on Phoenix from 50k/stack to 700k/stack. I think it has a lot to do with the people farming the hides though, as they shot up to ~40k each.
 Fenrir.Mesic
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Mesic
By Fenrir.Mesic 2013-04-28 06:13:03
Link | Citer | R

A thread on a decision over a 50k item?
[+]