Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 156 157 158 ... 201 202 203
 Carbuncle.Smint
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-14 19:52:14
Link | Citer | R

im so terrified of sending them to the wrong person....
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 20:04:03
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Smint said: »
im so terrified of sending them to the wrong person....

I check like 12 times every time I trade lol sometimes I have more than 1 trade open so I could definitely mess up.
 Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-14 23:07:00
Link | Citer | R

Haha, so this ally i've had for a few months, drops me out of the blue. Never had a problem with him, he was actually pretty quiet.

So I send him a message: "Guess I wasn't a good enough ally :("

and he replies back: "Nope"

lmao... okay then....

Guess my leader wasn't up to his standard, i'm online almost all the time... oh well.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-07-14 23:19:22
Link | Citer | R

That's a pretty crappy reason for dropping someone.
When I actually get a chance to play you're usually active on my ally list, not sure what makes a good enough ally if that doesn't count.

There's a bit of a "hardcore" part of this game that I didn't really expect or encounter when I first started playing. Some take this pretty damn serious for a cellphone game.
Having trouble really getting back in to the game lately, events haven't been so fun and it feels like we just had an arena event a few weeks ago. Lack of new cards is sort of killing it for me to. Without spending a ton, it doesn't feel like I can actually collect much of anything new.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-14 23:20:17
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »
Haha, so this ally i've had for a few months, drops me out of the blue. Never had a problem with him, he was actually pretty quiet.

So I send him a message: "Guess I wasn't a good enough ally :("

and he replies back: "Nope"

lmao... okay then....

Guess my leader wasn't up to his standard, i'm online almost all the time... oh well.

well *** that guy! I hate when people do that. I mean yeah it's not the end of the world, but I'm always like "yeah well you mom's fat" ; ; I can't even drop someone that's been inactive for a month w/o feeling bad about it
 Sylph.Sloery
user: Sloery
By Sylph.Sloery 2013-07-15 02:27:57
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »
you know what i HATE about these events? I can have ALL knockback units or all slow units, and it doesn't matter. 4 of mine will attack withotu a single proc, and then the enemy, who has only 1 slow unit, will proc EVERY TIME IT'S UP IN ROTATION. Freaking pisses me off.

Yeah i have had my enemy proc every turn 1 battle, couldnt do *** :(
Also when i'm looking for a battle it usually takes me 5-10 minutes to find an opponent thats around my level. My leader is a lvl 58 4 star unit and that is my highest card atm, i cant attack people that have lvl 100, 120 or 140 leader units :(

Also: 3 million BT points for a 7 star... Wut?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 06:17:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
well *** that guy! I hate when people do that. I mean yeah it's not the end of the world, but I'm always like "yeah well you mom's fat" ; ; I can't even drop someone that's been inactive for a month w/o feeling bad about it

That was my feeling, i'm a little sensitive i guess, but i take those things hard.

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
That's a pretty crappy reason for dropping someone.
When I actually get a chance to play you're usually active on my ally list, not sure what makes a good enough ally if that doesn't count.

There's a bit of a "hardcore" part of this game that I didn't really expect or encounter when I first started playing. Some take this pretty damn serious for a cellphone game.
Having trouble really getting back in to the game lately, events haven't been so fun and it feels like we just had an arena event a few weeks ago. Lack of new cards is sort of killing it for me to. Without spending a ton, it doesn't feel like I can actually collect much of anything new.

Thanks! ^^

Yeah, there are quite a few hardcore people in this game. It's surprising, but i guess everything has its own set of overachievers.

oh and this from the trade forums, i thought it was funny:

chatbox wrote:
[12:34:29] LuziMiazawa : "Once upon a time, Mobage/SS suddenly decided to include Sitria, one of the most powerful 7* missile cards, during the Aracne Athenum Event for 3 million BT. It was 2.5 days before the Event actually ended."
[12:35:04] Mr4 : "And when the banner popped up first, the mumber one lead only had a mere 550k bt"
[12:35:29] LuziMiazawa : "They tried everything to get as fast as they could more BT Pts"
[12:36:07] tuxedomask90250 joined the chat on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm
[12:36:20] Mr4 : "But it mattered not. The pressure, and amount of work, even WITH spending as much money as it would need, the hero fails."
[12:37:44] LuziMiazawa : "Their will was broken. They lost everything they fighted for... End."
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 07:09:59
Link | Citer | R

also fun to note, that even in the shadowflame citadel arena event, there was only ONE person with 3mil+ BT points. The next closest was 1968043.

I think they got a little TOO greedy with the 3 mil number....
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-15 07:34:45
Link | Citer | R

Imagine the unholy price of that card if anyone even gets the damn thing.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-15 07:53:55
Link | Citer | R

I think they should take every person who works for/on Fantasica and have them all participate in a few events while still working their 8+ hr days and see how much BT THEY can come up with and set that ***as the bar. No way in hell they're putting out 3M BT so why do they expect us to?

Not that I've participated much myself this event even though it's one I like. It's been a very busy FFXI week :/
 Sylph.Sloery
By Sylph.Sloery 2013-07-15 07:59:01
Link | Citer | R

Got my first 5 star :D

level 100 Kreuz

7 TE left, time to shop :P
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-15 08:00:08
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
I think they should take every person who works for/on Fantasica and have them all participate in a few events while still working their 8+ hr days and see how much BT THEY can come up with and set that ***as the bar. No way in hell they're putting out 3M BT so why do they expect us to?

Not that I've participated much myself this event even though it's one I like. It's been a very busy FFXI week :/

^^^^^

or go to school, or have a baby, or idk SLEEP

It kinda pisses me off how obvious it is that you HAVE to pump money into it to get anywhere you'd like to be. I get that apps are made to cash in but maybe try to not be complete *** suckers about it and toss the people that can't pay a grand per event a god damn bone.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-15 08:00:15
Link | Citer | R

They must be going to extend this event... they probably realised people arent willing to cough up the dough for only a 6* now... I'd imagine the cash is flowing now...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-15 08:09:48
Link | Citer | R

hahah spoons "Dudebro"
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 08:12:15
Link | Citer | R

<snip>
or go to school, or have a baby, or idk SLEEP

It kinda pisses me off how obvious it is that you HAVE to pump money into it to get anywhere you'd like to be. I get that apps are made to cash in but maybe try to not be complete *** suckers about it and toss the people that can't pay a grand per event a god damn bone.

That's the thing, they could've put it at 1.5 (or heck, at this point with the time we have left even 1 mil) and i bet they would've actually made far MORE money, and the player base wouldn't be as WTF?!?... at least we'd have a false sense of happiness, while they laugh their way to the bank. lol

I doubt they even looked at the current leader numbers...

I think they're seriously overestimating what people are willing to pay for a 7*. I could be wrong and tonight's leader board numbers could prove it, but the current talk between all the usual placers on the trade forum is : "yah right"
 Sylph.Sloery
By Sylph.Sloery 2013-07-15 08:23:04
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Sloery said: »

level 100 Kreuz

And now i have my first 6* thanks to a very very nice person :D
woo woo!!

level 1 Abel
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 08:28:12
Link | Citer | R

level 100 Kreuz

And now i have my first 6* thanks to a very very nice person :D
woo woo!!

level 1 Abel

Sweet deal man, that's great! :D
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-15 08:34:47
Link | Citer | R

hahah spoons "Dudebro"
I keep trying to buy Blue One but it never pops up :/

I love that the 3m BT like united the community. Usually everyone is all "*** that guy" to the top ppl but now everyone on #1 guy's page are like "*** Mobage! Get that card!" And are super rooting for them.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 08:40:21
Link | Citer | R

hahah spoons "Dudebro"
I keep trying to buy Blue One but it never pops up :/

I love that the 3m BT like united the community. Usually everyone is all "*** that guy" to the top ppl but now everyone on #1 guy's page are like "*** Mobage! Get that card!" And are super rooting for them.

lol. he should start a kickstarter page and try to get the money required to grind the remaining BT, because i haven't done any calculations, but i'm sure it's several thousand dollars worth of TE.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-15 08:49:37
Link | Citer | R

I imagine they are gonna have to reduce it if no one get the 3mil, they are greedy but i dont think they would be silly enough to cause that much hate.... but who knows...

I love all the "Boycot Striria" (or w/e shes called) yet everyone grinding their *** off :D
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 09:41:26
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Smint said: »
I imagine they are gonna have to reduce it if no one get the 3mil, they are greedy but i dont think they would be silly enough to cause that much hate.... but who knows...

I love all the "Boycot Striria" (or w/e shes called) yet everyone grinding their *** off :D

Holy crap though, a lot of the big timers are quitting (or threatening to anyway), i think most people took the "HEY GET 3 MIL BT NAO PLZ" from Mobage as a grave insult.

Especially considering the 7*s have been around in japan way longer and most of them (including Stiria) were for ranking, not for spending an insane amount of cash. Stiria was given out in Japan for ranks 1-20 in the same event where they gave us BT grind Pregare.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-15 10:32:12
Link | Citer | R

Apparently to get her you'd need like 1k bt per minute with no breaks til the end of event. Doable, yeah?! *** be crazy, seriously.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 10:35:09
Link | Citer | R

Apparently to get her you'd need like 1k bt per minute with no breaks til the end of event. Doable, yeah?! *** be crazy, seriously.

Damn, i forgot my phone charger at home. I was on track too...
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-15 11:28:39
Link | Citer | R

Someone on the fantasica Facebook did the math this morning. To be able to get the 7 star from where the highest ranked person was this morning they would need roughly 7.2k TE and 120 large bookmarks with a steady stream of boss encounters to do it.

***is blowing up.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-15 11:33:12
Link | Citer | R

I'm waiting on the "oops we swear it was a typo" maint to announce what we all know- that they're retards.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 12:59:53
Link | Citer | R

once i hit my 70k i'll probably just turn my phone on, plug it in, then go play on my PS3 for the next two nights. No way on earth am I gonna be able to hold 500+ rank. If i go to lunch for an hour without taking my phone with me, i lose 50 places...

Farewell 5* pve+pvp. :/

Saddest thing was, at one point earlier, i was over 300+ in both. (although it was a few days ago, so i guess it doesn't count)
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-15 13:58:41
Link | Citer | R

People are having ads pop up during play now, *** wow at the greed levels.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-15 14:06:44
Link | Citer | R

I see you, Misa!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 14:29:00
Link | Citer | R

People are having ads pop up during play now, *** wow at the greed levels.

wuuu-hhhat??? Are they on android or something? I haven't had anything pop up on iphone yet.
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-15 14:30:51
Link | Citer | R

I never realized how strange Verlegen's skill set is... I wonder if this is ushering in a new era of cards with multiple talents, at lower levels.

First Page 2 3 ... 156 157 158 ... 201 202 203