First Page 2 3 ... 151 152 153 ... 201 202 203
 Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-08 13:36:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I really think it's *** that I have 9 request from people that are allies and I only get 2 allies helping me -_- what the *** are you doing?!

Sorry I was making a sandwich! Did you get my weak assist? I'm really quite ticked that I have two 6* magics, and the only melee i have is a 5*. :(

i also find it funny that a 6* is generally 3 times the numbers of a 5*, but so far the 7*s look like maybe 10-20k more in given area.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-08 13:41:16
Link | Citer | R

sammich!

If people don't help because they aren't on, then it's w/e to me, but when I get 9 requests in 10 minutes, and I sent out a request before any of those came in... why am I sitting at 2 allies half an hour later? Jerks ; ;
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-08 18:45:32
Link | Citer | R

Hmm, just started. Interesting game, though having a hell of a time getting allies. @_@
Anyways, if anyone is willing to have a newbie as an ally, my account name is Sanjuro (ID: 1316426)
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-08 18:56:44
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Justicebringer said: »
(ID: 1316426)

With that ID number, you are a veeeeeeery old player O_O
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-07-08 19:16:46
Link | Citer | R

That is the first 7 digit I've seen posted here so far, but I don't think ID numbers are really based on your start date. According to his page he started yesterday.
Feel like you may have started before me as well, but my number is lower(not sure, not allies). Just random maybe.

Anyways, ally request sent justice. Had a lot of players hit the month no log in mark so I have quite a bit of space free now.
This event(and the last) seemed to drive away a lot of my allies, just a week or so and I'll have to remove around like, 8 people.

Not so in to this one myself, but trying to accept requests(though useless anastasia is all I have) when I can. I got to like 15k gems and that's good enough for me. Can't wait for this to be over with.
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-08 19:26:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

Eh, it appears that I had an account for mobage from another game, honestly didn't realize it until I tried to use my email, which was already in use. ^^;

Anyways thanks for the the ally request Diabolique, much appreciated. ^^
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-08 20:24:58
Link | Citer | R

Seriously I'm getting so sick of being attack spammed. Tried to see if someone had posted my ID or something in a spam battle forum or something. Random people are apologizing for accidentally attacking me more than once, so my name must be showing up on the Find Opponent ***or something. Since last Wednesday I've gone from 44 losses to 111 losses this morning and up to 124 from that. Its seriously pissing me off right now. Some random people are attacking me to the maximum every day, even beyond their ability to still claim luna from me.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-08 21:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Eh, it appears that I had an account for mobage from another game, honestly didn't realize it until I tried to use my email, which was already in use. ^^;

i just opened two spots. One guy hasn't logged in since the 4th of july. Not that it's so long ago, but the guy has had a three star leader at level 22 since I allied him a month ago. :O

The other guy, well, he has had mermaid set as main forever, and he attacked me the other day. Seriously, who the hell attacks an ally? lol.
 Carbuncle.Justicebringer
By Carbuncle.Justicebringer 2013-07-08 21:35:28
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »

i just opened two spots. One guy hasn't logged in since the 4th of july. Not that it's so long ago, but the guy has had a three star leader at level 22 since I allied him a month ago. :O

The other guy, well, he has had mermaid set as main forever, and he attacked me the other day. Seriously, who the hell attacks an ally? lol.
I see! I made my leader that 4 star Jolt. Man, I ran into Lilith too, while doing those Training things. x.x Messed up both me and Diabolique. xD
By the way how do I enter ally codes? Or do I have to be a certain level to use them?
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-08 21:38:11
Link | Citer | R

I see! I made my leader that 4 star Jolt. Man, I ran into Lilith too, while doing those Training things. x.x Messed up both me and Diabolique. xD
By the way how do I enter ally codes? Or do I have to be a certain level to use them?

Hit the Trade button, enter ID in the box, then hit search.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-08 21:39:23
Link | Citer | R

AFAIK You can only enter one ally code right immediately after the tutorial. :)

Yeah, this iteration, lilith is beefed up to 2x what she was when the event started. Not worth wasting your time unless you have a bunch of super allies and a maxed out higher rarity main.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-08 21:42:32
Link | Citer | R

Oh, referral codes. Yeah, once period.

Otherwise, you can take someone's ID number (which is identical to referral number) and plug it in where I previously said, to ally people.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-09 10:04:19
Link | Citer | R

Couple of new tools I found for everyone to use to try to sell things! I'll also add them to the OP, but here they are:

FantasiTrade
Fantasica Trade Wall
By Aanja 2013-07-09 12:03:06
Link | Citer | R

Returned to the game recently, having a blast!
 Sylph.Sloery
user: Sloery
By Sylph.Sloery 2013-07-09 15:06:10
Link | Citer | R

Can someone explain the exp you get from a fight?
When my leader has 80 exp tnl and she gets 128 exp after a battle the card says she has something like 84 exp tnl.
I just don't get it :(

Also what would be the cheapest 5 star or 6 star?
Because I'm in need of some more powerfully cards lol
 Carbuncle.Sterling
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-09 15:32:07
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Sloery said: »
When my leader has 80 exp tnl and she gets 128 exp after a battle the card says she has something like 84 exp tnl.

Also what would be the cheapest 5 star or 6 star?
Because I'm in need of some more powerfully cards lol

I can't explain the exp thing; I just enhance with cards mostly- but cheapest 5* right now is certainly Soldado. Some have sold fresh for around 6 TE and some will take a few maxed 4* for her. Cheapest 6* is Mina but she's a joke card because her stats are terrible, so I'd say next cheapest would be Alexander.
[+]
 Sylph.Sloery
By Sylph.Sloery 2013-07-09 15:42:40
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »

I can't explain the exp thing; I just enhance with cards mostly- but cheapest 5* right now is certainly Soldado. Some have sold fresh for around 6 TE and some will take a few maxed 4* for her. Cheapest 6* is Mina but she's a joke card because her stats are terrible, so I'd say next cheapest would be Alexander.

Ok thanks for the advice, seems i need to get some TE ^^

Also i meant the card would say 80 exp and 84 exp, not tnl so sorry if it confused anyone
 Carbuncle.Smint
By Carbuncle.Smint 2013-07-09 16:14:35
Link | Citer | R

Oh god lol... Hadnt been able to play much with the lovely sunshine for a change... but lillith has 74mil HP now!?

Dear lord.... I had to potion spam and ride the training timer just to deal with the 37mil.... damn my gimpy 4* to hades..
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-09 21:36:43
Link | Citer | R

can anyone tell me if the new cards added in step up packs become standard cards you can pull any time (with the exception of the note that says the 7* won't be available afterwards). I've got someone offering me a GREAT deal on Myrodia who i desparately want, but if it becomes something that can be obtained any time outside of season 7 step ups, i'll hold off until the price drops in half. :)
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-09 21:39:42
Link | Citer | R

can anyone tell me if the new cards added in step up packs become standard cards you can pull any time (with the exception of the note that says the 7* won't be available afterwards). I've got someone offering me a GREAT deal on Myrodia who i desparately want, but if it becomes something that can be obtained any time outside of season 7 step ups, i'll hold off until the price drops in half. :)

Usually yes, event card packs get mixed in with normal packs later. It seems like only the reward cards are ever the truly limited edition cards.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-09 21:43:36
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »

Usually yes, event card packs get mixed in with normal packs later. It seems like only the reward cards are ever the truly limited edition cards.

excellent. Thanks man. Now i can afford to wait. since there isn't an artificial rarity due to it only coming from step 7 packs, i'm absolutely positive the price will drop.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-07-09 21:51:21
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Sloery said: »
I think the exp thing is a percentage, not the amount of actual exp they have in to that current level. So 80 would be 80% of that level or something. Maybe. Game should really explain this better. Mostly just enhance to level cards so I don't really deal with this much.
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-10 06:10:21
Link | Citer | R

Gladly accepting SS donations lol Agastache gonna take a boat load
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-10 06:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Also, someone just failed a 118 Eluit with 28 SSL + 300 SSS. That's a bad *** day.
 Sylph.Sloery
By Sylph.Sloery 2013-07-10 06:35:42
Link | Citer | R

Ah damn..
Before the tower event i had 2 tiles left to flip to get a 4 star ticket, and now i have to start all over :(
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-10 06:43:56
Link | Citer | R

I don't know why they keep switching between the Daily Login Rewards and the Bingo Board....just keep the daily ones! They're better and would encourage more to login everyday! Premium Ticket every 3-4 days, Goddesses every 2 days....Sheesh.

As for the EXP question, when you look at the EXP shown on the actual card, its a percentage, shown without the % sign. When you get EXP from quests, it goes towards that percentage. IMO they should probably change it to a straight up value, like show 350/1000 EXP instead, so you can see exactly how much til next level. I hated leveling my Sigurd to 100 and each 2-7 only gave me 2% towards his level between levels 80-100 ><

Enhancing Bonus is active! You know what that means.....ARENA COMING UP SOON! Should be a Missile Arena, and I have plenty of missile units for sale :D
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 08:44:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Also, someone just failed a 118 Eluit with 28 SSL + 300 SSS. That's a bad *** day.

Does leveling the monster reduce the number of stones required?

Currently Noir wants to suck down all 5 of my SSL and 92 SSS and she's at a 50% rate... not to mention i have 4 other demons to recruit ; ;
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-10 08:51:04
Link | Citer | R

It raises the chance of success.

Edit: Also unless you plan to spend a good amount of money I wouldnt suggest trying to recruit more than 1 or 2 per recruiting event. It's just waaay to difficult.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 09:03:16
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
It raises the chance of success.

Edit: Also unless you plan to spend a good amount of money I wouldnt suggest trying to recruit more than 1 or 2 per recruiting event. It's just waaay to difficult.

Thanks! All the other demons are 4* and it seems that 92 sss will give me the highest chance, so i could just do all those, but I want Noir and she is going to bankrupt me for whatever reason.

Kinda silly that a 4* gives me highest success with 92 SSS, but a 5* is only 50% with 5 SSL and 92 sss. :/
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-10 09:05:50
Link | Citer | R

Also, there are new quests!! Hello chapter 40! :)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 151 152 153 ... 201 202 203