Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-07 16:15:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Well I think you'd be fine. But if you're sure, I'd love that manfred lol

He's yours if/when I make my decision to quit.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-07 16:18:21
Link | Citer | R

That's messed up Fae. Hopefully your day gets a little calmer, that would piss me off tremendously after all of the time and money you've invested. :(

-If you decide to stay, please let me know so I can re-ally you!
 Phoenix.Lilligant
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-07 16:55:22
Link | Citer | R

Your rep is good with me man. I know I'm not a top tier ally or anything but I'm here for ya if you keep playing.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-07 17:06:41
Link | Citer | R

What I don't get is why would he have traded you the collateral back if he wasn't getting his own cards. Sounds like an obvious case of someone being full of ***. I'm sorry you gotta deal with it man.

-Edit- They are saying that he still has your collateral sitting in an open trade just waiting for you. Been arguing with them both (SteelRecluse1 and sagistari) for like 30 minutes because it is the internet and I have nothing better to do.

They are also saying that your collateral was Farrah, Fleche, Anton, Robert, and Kraken.

Why would someone take a bunch of shitty common 4* cards as collateral for that?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-07 17:21:18
Link | Citer | R

Ouch that sucks Fae sorry to hear about that -.- I noticed you werent my ally earlier and wondered why.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 17:35:52
Link | Citer | R

I talked with sagistari (steel's brother) in kik, he basically said that Fae is a liar, that the collat that Fae traded wasn't anything more than some ***4*. Kind of curious why the *** 1. dude would hand Fae that many cards at once without decent collateral, or 2. why the *** dude would hand over anything for just some ***4* collateral.

Their story is that Fae offered to LB Steel's cards, offered ***collateral (don't take it if it's ***, retard -_-) and then something something Fae took the cards to LB, rejected Steel's trade offer to get his cards back, and promptly blacklisted Steel so Steel couldn't write on his wall asking for the cards back.

So basically it's Fae's a liar, Steel's a liar, Sagi is a liar and we'll never know why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch :\

Again, I really don't think your rep is ruined on there. They'll be asshurt for a few days and then they'll get tired of it. I've seen it happen on a lot of walls. If you took the ***, just give it back and things will be fine. How do you end up running into so much ***on the game lol
[+]
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-07 17:55:04
Link | Citer | R

Spoons what is your kik gurl?
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 18:04:17
Link | Citer | R

Bluespoons lol
 Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-07 20:56:44
Link | Citer | R

How the hell do you black list people in this game? I didn't even know it was possible.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 21:18:50
Link | Citer | R

I have no clue, I've looked all over for a button. I'm missing something.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 21:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Fae, they say they're more than happy to clear your name if you just work ***out with them. Just unblock the guy and talk it out ffs, it's a silly phone game, no need to get everyone all bent out of shape if it's just a misunderstanding.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-07-07 22:52:00
Link | Citer | R

To blacklist you have to click the Mobage Buttons, click Find Friends, do a search for their username, and then an option will come up to block them. I tried to block a guy once but he blocked me first, which meant I couldn't look up his username and block him back. Hopefully that means it works both ways and that the other person can't continue harassing you after they block you o_o;

And btw, I am not a pot stirrer or anything, I just get a lot of satisfaction out of blocking someone who is annoying as sht before I say something rude to them for being an idiot. C:
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-07 22:56:05
Link | Citer | R

Definitely remembering that ***for the future!
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-08 03:55:26
Link | Citer | R

Fae, they say they're more than happy to clear your name if you just work ***out with them. Just unblock the guy and talk it out ffs, it's a silly phone game, no need to get everyone all bent out of shape if it's just a misunderstanding.

I traded his stuff back, he traded mine back, then he decided to slander me.

My phone is kaput for a bit anyway, my charger decided to die on me.
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-08 06:27:23
Link | Citer | R

Your attitude about the whole thing is not helping your case at all. The fact that you went so far as to blacklist him as quickly as you did, the fact that there is discrepancies as far as which cards wee used as collateral, and them add on the fact that you went and replaced all of your allies so suddenly.

I really don't see you trying to make this situation right, I just see you making excuses and flip flopping the "I quit" card.

I went in guns blazing to stick up for you but after hearing both sides and seeing the way you are acting about it, I really doubt that it was the right thing to do.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-08 07:19:11
Link | Citer | R

Not trying to add fuel to the fire or say which side of the story is true or false, I just found it weird that Fae would delete me as an ally when I did notice it yesterday. Then I thought "hmm maybe it's because Ive been very inactive this event". But then I read about all this and it makes it even more weird. As long as you havent stolen anything from me then I see no reason to delete you or hate you. You're a pretty active ally with good leads and helped me a TON with advice and an early 4* when I first started.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-08 08:22:22
Link | Citer | R

Not to change the subject or anything....

oh my god... this event just needs to end!! i'm fighting tooth and nail to stay above rank 800 now, and i already got my Magnus a few days ago, so there is nothing left to fight for except large soul stones so I feel like a zombie...
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-08 08:27:55
Link | Citer | R

Wish I had more time for this event, I like Magnus. Someone trade me for Alvida!
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-08 08:47:13
Link | Citer | R

I'm about 200 gems away from Kreuz, been lazy this event ><

Edit- I did get my Praline today though :3
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-07-08 09:02:23
Link | Citer | R

I skipped like 90% of this event. Tried it out for the first day and now I just assist every so often.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-08 09:10:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm at 77k gems lol
 Phoenix.Lilligant
By Phoenix.Lilligant 2013-07-08 09:18:21
Link | Citer | R

You could still do it Spoons, I was at 66k yesterday. Just been skipping Lilith as she isn't as effective for me to kill when I could just spam the lower tier bosses. If I had a fleet of 6* cards I might fight her but it is a waste of TP as it is now.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-08 10:04:34
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
You could still do it Spoons, I was at 66k yesterday. Just been skipping Lilith as she isn't as effective for me to kill when I could just spam the lower tier bosses. If I had a fleet of 6* cards I might fight her but it is a waste of TP as it is now.

excuse the incoming wall of text! :D

What lillica says is 100% the truth!! It's ridiculous how inefficient lilith is unless you're sporting super 6*s and have allies that don't sleep and assist every time you call for it.

I'm at well over 410k gems now, and I haven't even been trying since I got Magnus on sat. morning.

quickly looking at it: Lilith takes 2 hours to kill on average. That's 4 x 300 TP (refills every 30 minutes).

In a full set of TP, worst case i'll get only 1 boss. (had a few 0 boss runs, but those are outliers), best cast i get 6-7. So average I get 4 bosses every 30 minutes.

Now, i've leveled all those to level 100. (with a few rare bosses being very low, but they're rare, so they give good gems anyway). Without fever, i get 600-700 gems per boss, with fever i get up to 1200, so we'll average that again to 800 (taking into account fever is not always 50%), i'm getting :

4 x 800 every 30 minutes. That's average 6400 gems an hour.

Lilith gives what, 4000 for one kill? or was it doubles to 8k? Even so, in 2 hours, i get 150% to 200% the amount of gems that lilith would give, and i rarely use more than 1 or 2 allies on each boss, so i'm not constantly having to spam the "ASSIST ME PLEASE OMGZ, LILITH GONNA RUN AWAY"

:)

I know it's all fuzzy math, but hey, i got magnus 4 days ahead of my original schedule, and i haven't killed lilith since the first maintenance. So Kreuz should be super easy to get at this point if you level your bosses a bit.

And since you only need to do training once every 30 minutes for the full 300 tp, it's not that much more tedious than fighting lilith anyway. Plus, i have gotten 320384092 2* feeders up to level 10 so leveling cards is just as easy. And i capped out luna to 10 Mil (and counting). :)
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-08 10:21:13
Link | Citer | R

I let my allies hit 30 and then I do Lillith because it only takes one request more to finish her off if the right people are on. Usually I just kill the bosses in training, but if I'm up at 3am (thanks, Sam -_-) I do Lillith just do lvl a card lol idc about her gems really. I'll definitely score Kreuz, maybe on alt too, but anything worth anything after won't happen. Why weren't there such easily grindable 6* BEFORE I had a baby?!
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-07-08 10:28:30
Link | Citer | R

I let my allies hit 30 and then I do Lillith because it only takes one request more to finish her off if the right people are on. Usually I just kill the bosses in training, but if I'm up at 3am (thanks, Sam -_-) I do Lillith just do lvl a card lol idc about her gems really. I'll definitely score Kreuz, maybe on alt too, but anything worth anything after won't happen. Why weren't there such easily grindable 6* BEFORE I had a baby?!

Because 7 is the new 6, and i'm sure unless one of us gets lucky on a pack pull, we won't be grinding one of those any time in the near future.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-08 11:57:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lilligant said: »
Your attitude about the whole thing is not helping your case at all. The fact that you went so far as to blacklist him as quickly as you did, the fact that there is discrepancies as far as which cards wee used as collateral, and them add on the fact that you went and replaced all of your allies so suddenly.

I really don't see you trying to make this situation right, I just see you making excuses and flip flopping the "I quit" card.

I went in guns blazing to stick up for you but after hearing both sides and seeing the way you are acting about it, I really doubt that it was the right thing to do.

First, I didn't know how to blacklist until Sterling posted about it.

Second, I told you guys I already gave his cards back. LB'd AND maxed since I had goddesses to waste. I don't know why this guy has it out for me. Maybe he's one of those people who likes to torture others.

Third, you guys can believe me or not, but as far as I'm concerned this issue is over. I gave his stuff back, he gave me mine. What he does or says from now on is on him. Karma will come back to bite him.

Fourth, as for my allies almost all of them bailed when they started posting that I was a scammer on their walls and mine. I just went ahead and removed the rest because I was almost certain I was quitting for good yesterday.

Fifth, I decided I will still be playing, so re-ally me if you wish. If not, no harm no foul. I just want to forget about yesterday, was such a bad day overall, not even including the Fantasica crap.

This is the last I'm going to speak of this here, time to move on.

Lastly, good luck to you guys for the remainder of the event. I got Jolt and Amarelo already, so I'm done with this event. I heard one of the next events is a Missile Only Arena.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-08 12:08:16
Link | Citer | R

Wait are you quitting or not? You said on your page you are, I'm confused.

Also super sorry about your cat, I'd be beating your roommate's ***.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-07-08 12:11:31
Link | Citer | R

Wait are you quitting or not? You said on your page you are, I'm confused.

Also super sorry about your cat, I'd be beating your roommate's ***.

I decided I will still be playing, so re-ally me if you wish. If not, no harm no foul.

We were all upset, they moved out after that on their own accord. We said they could stay but they chose to leave so it wouldn't happen again.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-08 13:13:27
Link | Citer | R

I know you said you arent talking about it any more but the brother is saying you still have the cards lol so I guess they're gonna *** with you a while longer.

This whole thing is seriously making me never want to trade cards with anyone ever, even for a damn 2*
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-07-08 13:24:59
Link | Citer | R

I really think it's *** that I have 9 request from people that are allies and I only get 2 allies helping me -_- what the *** are you doing?!
First Page 2 3 ... 150 151 152 ... 201 202 203