Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 10:32:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
@_@

lol. He has like 5 accounts remember? :)
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-25 10:34:06
Link | Citer | R

The new 7* coming out will cause 4*/5*/6* prices to PLUMMET. Sell high now, while you can!
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-25 10:34:49
Link | Citer | R

If you want to use her for the event, I will still trade for her after, I just want them tittehs!
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-25 10:41:50
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
The new 7* coming out will cause 4*/5*/6* prices to PLUMMET. Sell high now, while you can!

I dont think they'll go down too fast at first with just 1 7* coming, but once a few of them do then ya. Hoping they do cause I REALLY want an Adamas but 1300+ TE is too much for even me :/
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 10:46:01
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
<snip> 1300+ TE is too much for even me :/

Just how much are you worth mr. moneybags? I'm picturing a golden monocle and stylish top-hat now.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-25 10:49:56
Link | Citer | R

Well I meant its no secret ive dropped a good amount on cards before.

Ive spend too much on this game >.< , more than I ever want to total up at least. But dropping a huge sum like that all in 1 is too much.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 10:50:04
Link | Citer | R

If you want to use her for the event, I will still trade for her after, I just want them tittehs!

Okay, we'll see how things go. I'm gonna use her for a while I think.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-25 10:54:47
Link | Citer | R

I dont think they'll go down too fast at first with just 1 7* coming, but once a few of them do then ya. Hoping they do cause I REALLY want an Adamas but 1300+ TE is too much for even me :/

Only 6* I still REALLY want is Loki. There are a few I'd "like" but they aren't needed. Couple of 5* and 4* I still really want too.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-25 10:58:42
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »

Okay, we'll see how things go. I'm gonna use her for a while I think.

:3 Cool.

By the by: Is everyone cool with me leaving Tanith up for this event? I don't have any male units that are higher than like... 3* level 1 so I have her up for the 4* and the under 20 cost restrictions.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 11:19:20
Link | Citer | R

Hhaah! There is an awesome new 4* monster! A giant genie!

or at least I've never seen it before, but it's name says "undefined" and i haven't restarted my phone since patch download, so i'm assuming it's new.

edit: It shows up in Normal EX
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 11:48:58
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »
Hhaah! There is an awesome new 4* monster! A giant genie!

or at least I've never seen it before, but it's name says "undefined" and i haven't restarted my phone since patch download, so i'm assuming it's new.

edit: It shows up in Normal EX

Think 1TE each is fair for nanel cards 4* light walkers? or should I ask 2? I have like 5 or 6 that this guy wants to buy.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-25 11:52:21
Link | Citer | R

Only 6* I still REALLY want is Loki. There are a few I'd "like" but they aren't needed. Couple of 5* and 4* I still really want too.

Ya Fae, Loki and Adamas are both my top 2 dream cards. Both are about equal in price. Loki has the better card art imo but Adamas sprite looks better to me and her card art is pretty good too (bewbs!) So if I had to pick one it would probably be Adamas.

Edit: But ya at this point in the game there are no other 6* I want that are decently priced. A few others would be Fenrir, Francois (not the stupid Xmas one -.-) and Minerva but those are all priced high or not found at all and I would chose loki or adamas over them.

Edit2: Actually Diana too both reg or valentines one. But again very rare :/
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 13:07:03
Link | Citer | R

Ya Fae, Loki and Adamas are both my top 2 dream cards. Both are about equal in price. Loki has the better card art imo but Adamas sprite looks better to me and her card art is pretty good too (bewbs!) So if I had to pick one it would probably be Adamas.

Edit: But ya at this point in the game there are no other 6* I want that are decently priced. A few others would be Fenrir, Francois (not the stupid Xmas one -.-) and Minerva but those are all priced high or not found at all and I would chose loki or adamas over them.

Edit2: Actually Diana too both reg or valentines one. But again very rare :/

Yah, being new there is a whole lot more open to me as far as what to get. But you're probably going to get flooded with 7*s soon, since they have all the ones made in Japan already. :)

I saw someone selling "Grey" the other day, or maybe it was Gray? I don't remember..> he wanted 4000 TE for it though.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 13:16:30
Link | Citer | R

Where do the boss fights happen that are supposed to appear more often with my Light Walker as my lead? Oh and btw I'm loving Melpha, she kicks ***.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 13:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Where do the boss fights happen that are supposed to appear more often with my Light Walker as my lead? Oh and btw I'm loving Melpha, she kicks ***.

Next event, they usually introduce a series pack and give you a few days to level the units before the event actually starts.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 13:24:36
Link | Citer | R

Next event, they usually introduce a series pack and give you a few days to level the units before the event actually starts.

Ah, gotcha, well she's already 42, thought I wasn't gonna like her, but that B speed with 5 slow is pretty damn nice for a 5*.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 13:26:26
Link | Citer | R

What do you guys want me to put for lead, I'm usually on all day so whatever you need most I'll throw up there.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 13:32:46
Link | Citer | R

What do you guys want me to put for lead, I'm usually on all day so whatever you need most I'll throw up there.

I'm running into trouble in all the harder stages i'm on because of lack of magic/poison. They start throwing crabs, ghosts and tanky monsters at you like minos and werewolves. :(
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 13:59:27
Link | Citer | R

I'm running into trouble in all the harder stages i'm on because of lack of magic/poison. They start throwing crabs, ghosts and tanky monsters at you like minos and werewolves. :(

Which restriction?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 14:02:29
Link | Citer | R

Which restriction?

Hard4 (no restrictions)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 14:03:28
Link | Citer | R

Oh man... they finally done it!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 14:27:20
Link | Citer | R

Which restriction?

Hard4 (no restrictions)

You want Mort or Alraune?
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 14:30:46
Link | Citer | R

Which restriction?

Hard4 (no restrictions)

Thanks! Let's try mort, magic and poison may do well.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 14:41:52
Link | Citer | R

Which restriction?

Hard4 (no restrictions)

Thanks! Let's try mort, magic and poison may do well.

Np, I'm using magic/poison/AoE, knockback and slow.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-25 14:51:23
Link | Citer | R

Jesus, Hard 2 is enough of a *** that I can't seem to topple it just yet lol.

EDIT: Those ***' crabs god damn...
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 15:16:25
Link | Citer | R

Jesus, Hard 2 is enough of a *** that I can't seem to topple it just yet lol.

EDIT: Those ***' crabs god damn...

yeah, just beat hard4 with the setup of 2 morticias, an ixtab, and a knockback and slow magic unit.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 15:20:32
Link | Citer | R

Lol I finally stand a chance at infernos cuz I have some 6* and I still can't do them because almost all my allies are currently 4*s oi! Trials are pretty fun though. Inferno2 atm can eat ***.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-25 15:29:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
Lol I finally stand a chance at infernos cuz I have some 6* and I still can't do them because almost all my allies are currently 4*s oi! Trials are pretty fun though. Inferno2 atm can eat ***.

I'll change to Morticia (still low at level 75, but maybe helpful).

Of course I got excited because i beat the last hard and get my premo tickets, what do i get to show for it? A cockatrice and some kingly dude with a crown. (3*) CBA to look up his name.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-25 15:54:34
Link | Citer | R

You can keep your low star card set, its okay lol. I think everyone's just excited for something different, should have time to finish when everyone starts setting their cards back. Ty tho!
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-06-25 17:30:48
Link | Citer | R

some kingly dude with a crown. (3*) CBA to look up his name.

Fernando.
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 201 202 203