Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 07:32:54
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Sylph.Auria said: »
37-6 has waaaaaaay too many mobs. Ive been doing 35-3 which has 27 mobs and ive been getting 1-5 everytime. At least 1 usually more than 1

37-6 has given me 1 once, and now i'm 4th time in a row for 5. I wonder how it's weighted. No matter what, there is a 5 minute cool down, so 60 mobs or 30 mobs, still gotta wait. :(

Yes when spamming training also and dropping crowns and yelling at your team to stop trading in before fever time. The 5 min goes by fast. 35-3 takes 2 min and 10 seconds average for me. So those remaining minutes get eaten up quick. Not to mention im at work for the next 6 hrs so im trying to work and spam everything at once lol. I want that 40k 6*!

hahah! I hear you. My team is 0 points. I was wondering what was up with that, luckily they all seem smart and mentioned the 100 during fever only. Good to know, because this is my 1st event so I didn't really realize about fever.

Me too.. luckily my boss comes in after lunch, and I'm a writer, so i get away with a lot :)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 07:34:01
Link | Citer | R

haha my boss is away at some printer expo or something for the next 3 days so thats nice. But my boss is pretty easy on what we do here as long as we get done what needs to get done.

and ya i literally had to write on some dudes wall to stop trading cause he wasnt paying attention to the team wall.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 07:37:12
Link | Citer | R

haha my boss is away at some printer expo or something for the next 3 days so thats nice. But my boss is pretty easy on what we do here as long as we get done what needs to get done.

and ya i literally had to write on some dudes wall to stop trading cause he wasnt paying attention to the team wall.

what training is best to spam? I've been doing 7-5 (trying to get a set of claudios for the attack up skill) at 16 TP a run.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 07:38:49
Link | Citer | R

what training is best to spam? I've been doing 7-5 (trying to get a set of claudios for the attack up skill) at 16 TP a run.

for these kind of events I usually just spam 1-5 since you get the most run per TP. Not sure which is the BEST but its what I always do for maidem/recruit stones/water or potions or w/e.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-18 07:45:04
Link | Citer | R

I'll set Borage for you for poison, but I have a couple appts this morning so idk how much I'll be available.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 07:45:42
Link | Citer | R

So I just got 1 crown 3x in a row from 35-3 :/ gonna try your 37-6... Dont fail me!
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 07:46:34
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I'll set Borage for you for poison, but I have a couple appts this morning so idk how much I'll be available.

I like Borage more for her speed than her poison. :)

37.....6..... no....c...rowns.....!!!!

However it seems that the clear time for that is about this sameish. Mobs come faster in 37-6
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 07:51:56
Link | Citer | R

Thanks! She can almost singlehandedly solo that quest. lol. XP here i come!

And Ravant, right after my 5x3 run, i got 0, 1, 1, 3.

Seems totally random up to a cap based on BT value of quest. :(
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 07:53:06
Link | Citer | R

Last question before I put my head down and drive this thing, will it be very obvious when it's fever time? I tend to get stuck in the quest menu and then do things related to work. Don't want to miss it. :(
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 07:55:30
Link | Citer | R

Last question before I put my head down and drive this thing, will it be very obvious when it's fever time? I tend to get stuck in the quest menu and then do things related to work. Don't want to miss it. :(

Ya it will show up on the banner on your front page and if you go to the event page it will show up there too. Its pretty obvious. Big "Fever Time!!!" signs and stuff

Edit: Just got 5 crowns from 37-6. Good stuff!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 09:02:40
Link | Citer | R

Is there a cap on the number of maiden crowns we can hold? don't want to be grinding away and not realize that I've stunted my progress.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 09:03:46
Link | Citer | R

Is there a cap on the number of maiden crowns we can hold? don't want to be grinding away and not realize that I've stunted my progress.

I dont think so, Im at about 140 currently, but last event I had some guy hold his for like 3 days and he dropped like 800 all at once.

Also, Lana Grem Ethel top 3 in that order atm. Gonna be close and interesting I guess.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 09:04:09
Link | Citer | R

What a bummer that we won't win any of these maiden cards. Seems to me that they just got too lazy to make another set of five maidens.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 09:06:34
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
What a bummer that we won't win any of these maiden cards. Seems to me that they just got too lazy to make another set of five maidens.

Like I said I think they're preping to drop the 7*s on us finally and the winner of this will be the first available 7* card.

JP version of this event

Next ★7 Voting Contest
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 09:06:36
Link | Citer | R

But we get maiden tickets. What are those good for?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 09:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Maiden tickets are normally to try and pull the other maidens who didnt win but it seems this event they are to try and pull the event units you get from getting PR and team PR and stuff.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 09:08:51
Link | Citer | R

I dont think so, Im at about 140 currently, but last event I had some guy hold his for like 3 days and he dropped like 800 all at once.

Also, Lana Grem Ethel top 3 in that order atm. Gonna be close and interesting I guess.

Ugh, i'm at 70. Had a really bad string of luck where the last 6-8 runs have given me 0 or 1.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-18 10:13:09
Link | Citer | R

Anyone got any decent 5* or any 6* for sale for reasonably cheap? (Not even sure how cheap I can get one really)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 10:24:57
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »
Anyone got any decent 5* or any 6* for sale for reasonably cheap? (Not even sure how cheap I can get one really)

I'm selling two maxed 5*s, Lucrezia and Serafiina.

Serafiina for 12 TE
and Lucrezia for 15 TE,

I've seen both going maxed 100/100 for 20, with averages falling around my prices.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 10:42:06
Link | Citer | R

You get one of the event cards with them, the rules specifically note however that the cards set as the "maidens" will NOT be available.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 10:45:49
Link | Citer | R

You get one of the event cards with them, the rules specifically note however that the cards set as the "maidens" will NOT be available.

I think you can get them in the current card packs though right? Ive seen a few Lana's flying around today.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 11:24:15
Link | Citer | R

So, if i can get 400 or so maiden crowns a day, and turn them in during fever, I'm thinking the 6* is doable.

1100-1200 for 100 crowns during non fever times..

how much bonus does fever actually give?

so worst case i'd need about 6000 points a day to seal the deal.
 Lakshmi.Jimmothy
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Jimmothy 2013-06-18 11:26:33
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jimmothy said: »

Ah lol I need to get more TE's. I only have 3 and I have 4 ambrosia.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-18 11:26:50
Link | Citer | R

So, if i can get 400 or so maiden crowns a day, and turn them in during fever, I'm thinking the 6* is doable.

The fever bonuses are listed in the rules as well.

for 100 crowns it is 16.5-18 points per.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 11:28:51
Link | Citer | R

I just dropped a little over 200 during fever for a little over 3k PR :/ Going to be a long couple of days.

Ill give you the exact PR number after this quest.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 11:29:49
Link | Citer | R

The fever bonuses are listed in the rules as well.

for 100 crowns it is 16.5-18 points per.

Somehow i missed that completely. okay so 1650 to 1800 x 4, that's totally doable, that's 5-6 days with 400 crowns a day. If i manage to hit all the fevers.

Yay! Quite possibly my first 6*! :)
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 11:33:10
Link | Citer | R

Traded abouuuuuuuut 210 Crowns for total of 3166 PR pts. I dont remember the exact amount cause I traded in 100, 88 then I got a bunch of rewards of crowns and pots and TE and I spammed a few more and then traded those. So I wanna say about 210ish.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-18 11:36:23
Link | Citer | R

I always save for fevers and only donate if I have 100 fir that extra bonus too. It's hard not to donate bits at a time, idk why lol
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-18 11:38:55
Link | Citer | R

I always save for fevers and only donate if I have 100 fir that extra bonus too. It's hard not to donate bits at a time, idk why lol

Hmm you get a bonus for trading in exactly 100 too? I didnt know that.

btw goodbye inbox. 223 worth of junk and its only been ~5 hrs lol
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-18 11:43:49
Link | Citer | R

Hmm you get a bonus for trading in exactly 100 too? I didnt know that.

btw goodbye inbox. 223 worth of junk and its only been ~5 hrs lol

Yeah, i'm only going to give 100 during fevers, then i'll donate whatever the heck is left over the last day.

Probably not going to be game changing to throw a couple at her here and there during fever, but the bonus is still there for complete 100 stacks!
First Page 2 3 ... 134 135 136 ... 201 202 203