Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » The Fantasica Thread
The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 130 131 132 ... 201 202 203
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 13:34:00
Link | Citer | R

Only sold 1 so far lol. They definitely do sell, I have an ally that buys for 1 and sells for 2, they're making a small fortune off that. Just have to find the right person to buy em, like anything else. Any bt reward worth anything at all is too far off for me to even bother using the things so it makes way more sense to sell em.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-13 13:35:40
Link | Citer | R

I would rather have the 5* myself, since I only play with Female cards.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-13 13:51:40
Link | Citer | R

Anyone else use bluestacks? Mine seems to think I am holding my phone sideways all the time and I can't figure out how to turn it rightside up without losing half the picture.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 13:56:41
Link | Citer | R

I think all of us do lol or just about. I've never had that issue though so I can't help. The only problem I have with mine is that it lags so *** horribly sometimes. Like I still haven't finished Helmut's ***on my alt because the lag makes it impossible.
 Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 13:59:42
Link | Citer | R

such a roller coaster. I'm not giving up yet on first 6*. just read that floor 6 in pve has some random boss battles that give 2400 bt and 7100 under the effects of large frost water.

Need to figure out what's the best training to grind for small frost water. Anyone have any ideas?
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-13 14:01:46
Link | Citer | R

tbh I just grind 10-4 for everything, seems to have the best balance plus I use the bears to enhance units.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 14:03:19
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
tbh I just grind 10-4 for everything, seems to have the best balance plus I use the bears to enhance units.

will try that out. :) thanks.

In the process of maxing training points, 33 more to go so I like hitting the cheap levels. I've been grinding 2-something for frogs (2*) for upgrade and i get more than i know what to do with.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 14:04:48
Link | Citer | R

I always stick with the first stage training just because it's so cheap. Though this time I've only found 3 waters training... so yeah, hmm. Haven't heard anything about one being better than another though. Like any other event, I think it's just kinda luck on what you find where. I could find 10 a run in 1-5 and you could find 1 there while finding 10 a run someplace I find 1 in. Random jazz is random, me thinks.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-13 14:09:33
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »
such a roller coaster. I'm not giving up yet on first 6*. just read that floor 6 in pve has some random boss battles that give 2400 bt and 7100 under the effects of large frost water.

Need to figure out what's the best training to grind for small frost water. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm pretty sure that if you stick around long enough and are an active part of this forum, you'll eventually get that 6*. Seems to be the trend anyway ;)
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 14:18:54
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sterling said: »

I'm pretty sure that if you stick around long enough and are an active part of this forum, you'll eventually get that 6*. Seems to be the trend anyway ;)

:)

I've gotten so many helpful tips, I will get one sooner or later, thanks to all the TEs i'm making from various ventures now. And thanks to everyone for allying with a scrubby 4-5* at first :) I appreciate the support.

about the waters, I was also just looking for justification that they dropped in 1-5, i found 4 in one run in 26-5, but have never found any in chap. 1. Now that i know it's possible, i'm spamming the heck out of chapter 1 for a little bit. :)
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 14:23:09
Link | Citer | R

I think everything so far that drops in training has dropped in all chapters. It definitely drops in 1, that's where I got mine so far.

And we were all scrubby 4-5*s at first lol. I'm still scrubby, I just have a shinier card than before is all.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 14:36:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
I think everything so far that drops in training has dropped in all chapters. It definitely drops in 1, that's where I got mine so far.

And we were all scrubby 4-5*s at first lol. I'm still scrubby, I just have a shinier card than before is all.

Don't you mean 3 shinier cards? :D

ANd your main is helping me kick some *** in the pvp arenas. Thanks!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 14:40:39
Link | Citer | R

lol yw. I'd say onry 1 shiny. I sent Alvida to my alt so people would actually use them and I'd get ally pts. Was totally smart, I've gotten 3k since I set it as lead. Now I don't have to spam ***for points, woo. The other one has a bent corner on it so it's like wtf.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-13 14:44:13
Link | Citer | R

If you don't like your borage I'll take it :3
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 14:47:01
Link | Citer | R

I noticed you gave Alvida to your alt. smart!
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 14:48:41
Link | Citer | R

dem ally points lol
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 14:49:24
Link | Citer | R

sad part is I know you just want her for the boobs, not even cuz she's good!
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 15:08:27
Link | Citer | R

man, i'm reading crazy numbers over on the unofficial forums that with a 5 member team of frosties, with large frost water, people are getting insane BT numbers. Now i regret not buying all the 4*s for 1 TE when i had the chance. although they'd be ultra crap since they were all level 1.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 15:18:07
Link | Citer | R

sad part is I know you just want her for the boobs, not even cuz she's good!

boobs are always nice duh
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-13 15:23:56
Link | Citer | R

man, i'm reading crazy numbers over on the unofficial forums that with a 5 member team of frosties, with large frost water, people are getting insane BT numbers. Now i regret not buying all the 4*s for 1 TE when i had the chance. although they'd be ultra crap since they were all level 1.

Yeah threw the one I got in, went up a decent amount.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 16:57:07
Link | Citer | R

Are you friggin kidding me... My monster returned with 1 luna. One *** luna.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-14 01:26:36
Link | Citer | R

I've decided that until i have better characters and more well rounded additional affects on my chars, that I can't get hyped about events. I was at 172nd place forever, and now I can't kill a dang thing in pvp because my level 3* and 4* allies all get me killed.

It's not the 3* or 4* that bothers me, it's that they're like level 20-30 on the characters and they LOG IN EVERY DAY! WHAT ARE THEY LEVELING?! lol I feel bad to drop them though, because they're super nice.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-06-14 01:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Never understood how that happens either. I've yet to actually max a card, but I don't see how people let their leads stay at like 30 for months. Sort of wonder if they just ignore their lead and level every other damn card they own.
I have a one month rule for inactive players, and I'm starting to apply that to really low level leads as well. Hasn't been an issue with the current event just yet, but I know it will happen soon enough.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-14 02:30:23
Link | Citer | R

Do the reward carda count as Frost units? Like will they give bonus bt if I use them too? Empousa and the like.

Nevermind, they dont
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-14 06:51:25
Link | Citer | R

So I see a lot of people saying next Maiden event will probably be between Lana and Elizabeth soooo...

I'm curious to what everyone else will choose. Even if it's not between these 2.

I personally like em both. I like Lana's card art, sprite and slow ability, but I like liz's speed/ and higher dmg. Liz's artwork isn't bad either I just like the silver hair > blonde.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-14 07:56:06
Link | Citer | R

I like too many dif things about all of them really so I'll prolly just be picking w/e looks like it'll win :/
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-14 08:00:14
Link | Citer | R

People on forums are saying Liz won in the JP version and became a 7*. Most are saying they don't want Liz to win in our version too as we'll probably get 7* Liz eventually anyway.

I think I'm voting Lana.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-14 10:14:44
Link | Citer | R

Im curious, has anyone completed ALL quests? Even the red ones? I've slowly been making my way through them (solo, ally, challenge) when I know I wont be able to play for 20 min or so.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-14 11:51:43
Link | Citer | R

I'm prolly halfway done with the red ones. Some just got too hard w/o having any of my own 6* so I stopped working on them. They're definitely fun to try, I should get back to them.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-14 11:52:31
Link | Citer | R

I'm prolly halfway done with the red ones. Some just got too hard w/o having any of my own 6* so I stopped working on them. They're definitely fun to try, I should get back to them.

I did the lvl 39 ones and they were a breeze with my cards so with 3 6*s you should be fine.
First Page 2 3 ... 130 131 132 ... 201 202 203