Well w/e it was fixed itself I guess. working fine now
 Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-12 22:49:43
Link | Citer | R

Ugh... wtf. is... this.

attacked 15 times today. FIFTEEN. Does that mean i showed up on the front page or something?
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-06-12 22:56:20
Link | Citer | R

By the same person or different people? That is a ton of people. I sometimes do get a little burst of attacks if I post on the wall of someone who spams Rare Card winners' walls. I once had a small convo with lightfaqs or whatever his name is, and got promptly attacked 5 times.
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-06-12 23:03:22
Link | Citer | R

That's probably it, and it's annoying as hell. From June 1st to June 6th I was attacked around 36 times. Looking at their profiles, most didn't even need the battle wins. I imagine some of those people tell their allies about your defenses as well, and that just increases the attacks.
Not sure how long names stay up on that list, but hopefully you won't have to deal with it for long. Battles for anything but relics just annoy me.

Does anyone actually use premium tickets, or just throw them at Leanna? Really wonder what the chances of getting a 4* or higher is with those. Last 10 or so have been two or three star monsters...
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 04:28:21
Link | Citer | R

I want one of dis. Someone buy for me!
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 04:45:09
Link | Citer | R

"Easy, Normal, and Hard are doable with a team of all 4★ units and allies."

^ from the wiki page. I would like to see a team of 4★s beat Hard Ex2 PLEEEEEEEASE.
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 05:04:05
Link | Citer | R

I use my premium tickets because the 'what if' of them. What if I toss it and it was an awesome card!? That said, I only ever got higher than a 3* once. I pulled 5* Diane off a premium on my alt, but the chances of it happening again seem horridly low.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 05:11:35
Link | Citer | R

There isn't much on Leana's worth getting for me anymore. Sitting tons of ambrosia and have Edwin so I just use all my tickets. Also like spoons said I also feel that what if factor
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 06:21:22
Link | Citer | R

Tower climb, people. Let's get some *** bears!
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 06:47:54
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
That's probably it, and it's annoying as hell. From June 1st to June 6th I was attacked around 36 times. Looking at their profiles, most didn't even need the battle wins. I imagine some of those people tell their allies about your defenses as well, and that just increases the attacks.
Not sure how long names stay up on that list, but hopefully you won't have to deal with it for long. Battles for anything but relics just annoy me.

Does anyone actually use premium tickets, or just throw them at Leanna? Really wonder what the chances of getting a 4* or higher is with those. Last 10 or so have been two or three star monsters...

Last premium ticket i pulled a 4* :

Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 06:48:53
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
*snip*

I want one of dis. Someone buy for me!

That guy looks lost in that set of armor. haha! But i do *LOVE* his sprite with that giant badass greatsword.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 07:04:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »

hahaha
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 07:27:30
Link | Citer | R

Japanese wiki shows a 7 star as the reward for this event for the top contenders... Poking around on the japanese site also shows that there are lots of other 7 star cards. I wonder why they're holding back on these for us!

I was all excited this morning, jumped into event right away and was 11th place... for 10 seconds. Now i'm at 138th for PVE and a little under that for pvp, and i already burned like 15 of those Time Elixir (p) items...

I guess i can kiss staying in an area with a nice 5-6 card reward goodbye already. lol
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 07:36:36
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »
Japanese wiki shows a 7 star as the reward for this event for the top contenders... Poking around on the japanese site also shows that there are lots of other 7 star cards. I wonder why they're holding back on these for us!

I was all excited this morning, jumped into event right away and was 11th place... for 10 seconds. Now i'm at 138th for PVE and a little under that for pvp, and i already burned like 15 of those Time Elixir (p) items...

I guess i can kiss staying in an area with a nice 5-6 card reward goodbye already. lol

Ya 7* cards have been known and out for a while in JP. Theyre dragging *** getting them over here for w/e reason
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-13 07:45:52
Link | Citer | R

explain the deal with the bears XD
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 07:46:05
Link | Citer | R

OK, i was fooling myself into thinking that there is even a chance of placing within the top 200-300 in any of these events by playing free. Top PVP guy currently has 141 wins. I have 12. I also used a couple TE on that.

So even if these people are sitting on a ton of the TE(p), they're still going to end up with some number that i'd have to drop 100s of dollars to match. lol.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 07:59:14
Link | Citer | R

OK, i was fooling myself into thinking that there is even a chance of placing within the top 200-300 in any of these events by playing free. Top PVP guy currently has 141 wins. I have 12. I also used a couple TE on that.

So even if these people are sitting on a ton of the TE(p), they're still going to end up with some number that i'd have to drop 100s of dollars to match. lol.

yep sadly this is the way of this game most events :/
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 08:02:21
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »

explain the deal with the bears XD

Last tower climb, instead of nice prizes when we cleared floors, basically all of us kept getting crap like lvl 5 ravenous bear cards. Like a LOT of bears. If you were reary lucky, you got a lvl 20 bear!
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-13 08:03:38
Link | Citer | R

the gemstone palace of light? i got no bears ; ;
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-13 08:06:47
Link | Citer | R

so just bought hielo for 1 te, then traded 2 large ice for 1 te. worth i guess >_>

60146201 if want to sell your ice (L)s
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 08:09:05
Link | Citer | R

Ya this event is different than the one we got bears in spoons. This is just like the Gemstone one.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-13 08:15:31
Link | Citer | R

i think she's just still bitter XD
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 08:16:26
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »
i think she's just still bitter XD

little bit haha :)
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 08:20:11
Link | Citer | R

Oh ***!! My first 6*!!

The 100 point starter pack thing got me Chandelle! Amg amg
[+]
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-06-13 08:23:29
Link | Citer | R

grats, btw how to get easy fanta points XD
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 08:27:01
Link | Citer | R

Whine til ur bf gives you money on iphone or do bonus point things from offers on android. Only ways I know lol

And I am bitter about the gd bears. I fear them every event. In my defense I haven't slept for a really long time so i thought it was the bear thing :/
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-13 08:28:44
Link | Citer | R

Grats spoons! Really happy for ya!

inc. mass sell to me sell to meeeeee

Also the game blocks bad words even if you add extra letters lol

Oh Shiiiiiiit got blocked haha
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 08:28:58
Link | Citer | R

Whine til ur bf gives you money on iphone or do bonus point things from offers on android. Only ways I know lol

And I am bitter about the gd bears. I fear them every event. In my defense I haven't slept for a really long time so i thought it was the bear thing :/

lmao!

Lucky duck! grats :)
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-13 08:32:32
Link | Citer | R

lmao!

Lucky duck! grats :)

Oh and be prepared to have the crap spammed out of your wall. Once you go on that rare card report... Happened to me when I pulled Lucrezia.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-06-13 08:32:50
Link | Citer | R

My wall has been filled 4 times over. I might trade it later but it seems silly to get rid of it during event. Although I havent looked at bt prizes yet. If they suck then eff it lol. Idk wtf its worth though so I'm scared to even take offers.
First Page 2 3 ... 127 128 129 ... 201 202 203