The Fantasica Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 201 202 203
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 11:46:37
Link | Citer | R

Idk honestly. My first 6 I just got recently and traded her for Doro (I lost a lil in value in my trade but give no *** as I originally wanted Dorothea anyways and she came at level 80). I think a great starting 6* would be a magic user since they are abundant at 6* level but not really it seems at other levels (must be a reason for that).

Magic dmg is prettttttty damn useful for trial style events (fortunately the very next event is trial style), and poison or AoE especially are great. Poison 6-7 is extremely potent on the right leader. Though I will admit, the short period I used Anna (she's a missile slow 6), I was actually impressed by her. Slow 7 with Battle Seasoned is a literal dead stop to whoever she hit. She was just too slow for my tastes. I realize Dorothea is a D speed as well, but she's poison 6 so her dmg is longer than just her initial hit, making her speed a not so much factor as her dmg carries on to whom she hits and I've seen many monsters die to that additional poison damage. I really like Dorothea as a starter 6. Just NEVER WASTE TE ON GETTING ALEXANDER for your first 6*. He's pretty damn sick in Arena (because he's slow but extremely high dmg and has a chance to AoE proc), but other than that, he's absolute trash.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-07 12:05:25
Link | Citer | R

I have to say Alexander in Arena is VERY luck based. Ive fought a few and NEVER have been hit by one. Slow or Knockback once on him and he's useless.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 12:08:27
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
I have to say Alexander in Arena is VERY luck based. Ive fought a few and NEVER have been hit by one. Slow or Knockback once on him and he's useless.

Yeah, that's the crap shoot with anything D speed or slower, really. I've beaten many a team with *** Vlad of all units. Vlad is a BEAST, but knock him back at the right time and the team's dmg plummets. I'm building a sick team for the next one. I have more AoE units now, so I'm going to use at least 1-2 of them for all those *** teams that just load up 5 1*s lol.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-07 12:09:34
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »

Yeah, that's the crap shoot with anything D speed or slower, really. I've beaten many a team with *** Vlad of all units. Vlad is a BEAST, but knock him back at the right time and the team's dmg plummets. I'm building a sick team for the next one. I have more AoE units now, so I'm going to use at least 1-2 of them for all those *** teams that just load up 5 1*s lol.

Alexander is E speed if skill pts arent maxed lol
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 12:33:38
Link | Citer | R

Oh I know he is, but the same rule applies to those that are D speed as well. Hence why I said D or slower. Also I'm 100% sure battle seasoned and all that doesn't apply to Arena events.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-07 12:58:50
Link | Citer | R

Oh I know he is, but the same rule applies to those that are D speed as well. Hence why I said D or slower. Also I'm 100% sure battle seasoned and all that doesn't apply to Arena events.

Ya it doesnt. Its all base speed range etc and I believe all 3 dmg types are combined to be 1 MAX arena dmg (not 100% sure on this I just noticed on wiki there is a arena dmg field)
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 13:20:07
Link | Citer | R

Ya it doesnt. Its all base speed range etc and I believe all 3 dmg types are combined to be 1 MAX arena dmg (not 100% sure on this I just noticed on wiki there is a arena dmg field)

idk how they quantify arena dmg but it's definitely not just your total output. In some cases it's less (and there might be some where it's more, idk).
 Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 13:38:21
Link | Citer | R

It's all good. Just tryin to help out everybody who needs to find ways to save for their first 5-6 like I did. I flipped a LOT of 4*s. I had 65TE before I got Anna (which I traded for doro + max lion Bernhard). Matter of fact I allied the guy I bought so many from last night. He's the ally I have that is using Manfred as lead. He said he had "many sets" last night so I took 3 lol. He MIGHT have more atm, idk.

Worth all those hard earned TEs, i got 4 sets off of him and he didn't seem to be running out any time soon. Now I just need to find the time to level and resell all this crap.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 13:48:39
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »
It's all good. Just tryin to help out everybody who needs to find ways to save for their first 5-6 like I did. I flipped a LOT of 4*s. I had 65TE before I got Anna (which I traded for doro + max lion Bernhard). Matter of fact I allied the guy I bought so many from last night. He's the ally I have that is using Manfred as lead. He said he had "many sets" last night so I took 3 lol. He MIGHT have more atm, idk.

Worth all those hard earned TEs, i got 4 sets off of him and he didn't seem to be running out any time soon. Now I just need to find the time to level and resell all this crap.

niiiiiice
 Shiva.Zafira
Serveur: Shiva
user: Venn
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-07 14:29:32
Link | Citer | R

i have a lot of fresh 4*s too. just sayin'...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-07 14:35:00
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Zafira said: »

Hahaha was it worth it?
 Shiva.Zafira
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-07 14:39:48
Link | Citer | R

Hahaha was it worth it?
Not really no, lol. Too far in to give up though, gonna try to stay in the top 50 at least, I've given up on the top 25.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-07 14:49:20
Link | Citer | R

when you get the 4* sets off these people, is it just random *** 4* cards?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 14:52:16
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
when you get the 4* sets off these people, is it just random *** 4* cards?

well yeah, it's supposed to be feeders. Though sometimes people give me LE's like full metal set, or the candy units.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-07 14:55:16
Link | Citer | R

Ah I see, I am still collecting a few 4* cards because I am a scrub with no 6*s yet lol.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 14:56:32
Link | Citer | R

Ah I see, I am still collecting a few 4* cards because I am a scrub with no 6*s yet lol.

I wouldn't say scrubby. You got some really good 5*s. I really want a Gilberta for next Arena. Just do what I did and flip the hell out of some 4*s :P. With the enhancing boost atm, it'll surely help a lot.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-07 15:03:05
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, if I had the TE to do it I would, but sadly the last few events haven't been giving them out.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 15:08:54
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, if I had the TE to do it I would, but sadly the last few events haven't been giving them out.

if you have 2 TE you can start and flip them to get your bank roll up.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-07 15:16:59
Link | Citer | R

I don't :(
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-07 15:24:17
Link | Citer | R

I don't :(

What level have you gotten to in the current event? I just finished up with the points required to get Danu, Anu and Tartu, and I sold each of those for 2 TE each. If you haven't done that yet, you could always trade one out.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-07 15:40:21
Link | Citer | R

Not anywhere near those ><
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-07 15:48:09
Link | Citer | R

I'm closing in on the premium ticket myself. No way I'll get anything good from it, or the good BT rewards though lol. The 2 Eponas I got from panels (main and alt) I turned into Leana's shop and they both turned into ambrosia lol.
 Shiva.Zafira
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-07 16:08:52
Link | Citer | R

lillicarnage>if you want i can send you a set of 4*s for free i have tons and all im doing with them is feeding them to leana.

Edit: Sent you a set, just send me the minimum luna.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-06-08 00:35:36
Link | Citer | R

lillicarnage>if you want i can send you a set of 4*s for free i have tons and all im doing with them is feeding them to leana.

Edit: Sent you a set, just send me the minimum luna.

Awww thanks! I just got home, crazy night tonight! Thank you so much.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-06-08 07:35:00
Link | Citer | R

/sigh of course Ombre's price is through the roof. Dunno why I thought it might not be.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-08 09:42:35
Link | Citer | R

/sigh of course Ombre's price is through the roof. Dunno why I thought it might not be.

I just wanted a shot at sedna, but sadly, 2300 seems to be about the extent of how high I can go without dropping a load of cash.

Yeah, doing the math, it was something like you had to spam 37-6 every 5 minutes for 18 hours a day for each day of the event to get Ombre. Figured it wouldn't be cheap after that calculation.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-06-08 11:49:30
Link | Citer | R

I'm closing in on the premium ticket myself. No way I'll get anything good from it, or the good BT rewards though lol. The 2 Eponas I got from panels (main and alt) I turned into Leana's shop and they both turned into ambrosia lol.

Just got mine... not sure why i even got excited, Dominique popped out to say hi.
[+]
 Shiva.Zafira
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-08 15:06:05
Link | Citer | R

I'm sure her price will drop alot after the event. Unless you want her just to use her for the event then in which case yeah, she'll be hard to get. I have a Leir someone could borrow though if anyone is interested.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-06-08 15:09:47
Link | Citer | R

I'm sure her price will drop alot after the event. Unless you want her just to use her for the event then in which case yeah, she'll be hard to get. I have a Leir someone could borrow though if anyone is interested.

Leir is a pretty decent 5* as it is. Though Ombre is a pretty sick 6* outside the event too so she might not drop that much. She has damage comparible to Nina if I'm not mistaken. And everybody loves Nina (including myself). Think I'm gonna stop doing this event when I get the premium ticket. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna hit any higher tier of prize after that and I'm not gonna dip to less than 5000th place so my rank reward won't change either if I stop lol.
 Shiva.Zafira
By Shiva.Zafira 2013-06-08 16:14:10
Link | Citer | R

Leir is a pretty decent 5* as it is. Though Ombre is a pretty sick 6* outside the event too so she might not drop that much. She has damage comparible to Nina if I'm not mistaken. And everybody loves Nina (including myself). Think I'm gonna stop doing this event when I get the premium ticket. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna hit any higher tier of prize after that and I'm not gonna dip to less than 5000th place so my rank reward won't change either if I stop lol.
Hmm, I see what you mean stat wise. I should probably pay more attention to the stats on cards but its usually the art im after. Ombre is pretty wicked in that sense too, dont think i could ever trade her away.
First Page 2 3 ... 123 124 125 ... 201 202 203