You shut you mouth when you're talking!

o.o page...
[+]
 Asura.Bluespoons
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-28 22:41:28
Link | Citer | R

bleh wiki only shows 38-1, 38-2 and 38-6 BT. They aren't even close to 37-6 though.

Also, anyone have either flower unit or 4* kappa for me to album? I've got some stones to use on them but prolly just enough stones to fail and cry afterwards.
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-28 22:41:30
Link | Citer | R

No but seriously, that show has been dumb, since it started in like 2000 or w/e. At least to me it was. I think I've chuckled at like...4 episodes total. Just not my thing.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-28 22:43:06
Link | Citer | R

I used to like it before pissing people off was like a goal. If people got pissed about it before, it was like ha, we made people mad, w/e. Now it's like if they don't piss off an entire religion, it's not a good day.

One episode I did really like though was an anime episode where Butters took a throwing star to the eye. Also one where Cartman killed some kid's parents and fed them to the kid in some chili cuz the kid made Cartman eat his pubes.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-28 22:49:32
Link | Citer | R

You guys remember how long the last panel lasted? I'm definitely not going to be on (at least a lot)for a couple of days, 4th-6th or 8th, cuz of having the baby. So just let me know if you want KB, Poison or Slow and I'll set my leader accordingly and at the least have Ovr pop on sometimes to have my char up for you.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-28 22:57:55
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bluespoons said: »
You guys remember how long the last panel lasted? I'm definitely not going to be on (at least a lot)for a couple of days, 4th-6th or 8th, cuz of having the baby. So just let me know if you want KB, Poison or Slow and I'll set my leader accordingly and at the least have Ovr pop on sometimes to have my char up for you.

Any day now huh? That's so awesome :D

Can picture spoons on a hospital bed, yelling at Ovr. "Damn it, this hospital sucks, I'm bored! Where's my phone!?" lol
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-28 23:01:23
Link | Citer | R

38 weeks as of Monday, so yeah definitely any time before the 4th is possible, but I have a c section scheduled for that day and I'll be at the hospital from then (next Tuesday) til Thursday evening at least.

I was at the hospital for 15 hours a couple weeks ago because of some stuff and the whole time I was SO bored but my phone was dead and Ovr wouldn't go home for the charger lol. Already have a charger packed in the bag this time!
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-28 23:21:49
Link | Citer | R

LOL at people having some of the new units ALREADY
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-28 23:25:39
Link | Citer | R

Surprised it took that long tbh I mean packs have been out more than 5 minutes...
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-28 23:28:03
Link | Citer | R

Surprised it took that long tbh I mean packs have been out more than 5 minutes...

lol for real.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-28 23:35:37
Link | Citer | R

lol one of my allies has one of the 2 new 4*s.... He's a 4* with A speed poison and blades for arms. For a 4* he actually looks like he could be pretty friggin sick.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-28 23:48:58
Link | Citer | R

And another ally has one of the new 5*s already lol. Actually that's Zafira. You lucky Dog! :P C speed knockback 5, looks pretty decent.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2013-05-29 14:51:37
Link | Citer | R

If anyone has any stones that will be getting deleted please send them my way. My gf just maxed out a mino to try with and I am last ditch efforting a poisonous flower but stones just aren't coming my way.

Spoons you still need to album the 4 star flower just send me a trade with some Luna.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-05-29 14:54:26
Link | Citer | R

38 weeks as of Monday, so yeah definitely any time before the 4th is possible, but I have a c section scheduled for that day and I'll be at the hospital from then (next Tuesday) til Thursday evening at least.

I was at the hospital for 15 hours a couple weeks ago because of some stuff and the whole time I was SO bored but my phone was dead and Ovr wouldn't go home for the charger lol. Already have a charger packed in the bag this time!

Hold that baby off till the 7th and we'll share birthdays!
[+]
 Sylph.Auria
Serveur: Sylph
user: niktok
By Sylph.Auria 2013-05-30 07:48:59
Link | Citer | R

Garh... i had 89 stones, was trying to get 92 so I could get highest success rate for poison flower, and i freaking FELL ASLEEP.

What a waste of time.

In other news, how the heck do i get more abyss keys without shelling out cash?
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-05-30 08:18:15
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Auria said: »
Garh... i had 89 stones, was trying to get 92 so I could get highest success rate for poison flower, and i freaking FELL ASLEEP.

What a waste of time.

In other news, how the heck do i get more abyss keys without shelling out cash?

You dont, this event sucks for free peoples!

free or cheap lol
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-30 11:28:38
Link | Citer | R

Yeah the panel events are basically "pay to play". We unlocked +2 keys, and I think there are some keys on the BT Rewards. So you just have to spam quest 37-6 if you want rewards for this one. I'm REALLY laughing hysterically at the people who have 3-3.5MILLION BT already. Like seriously, that's a *** LOAD of money they dropped. Also fffffffffuck the free 6* is 2.8MILLION BT :(.
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-05-30 13:18:23
Link | Citer | R

ugh, yeah, started grinding this thinking i might get my first free 6*, up to 60k points and got the 2 pouched BT rewards, no idea what the pouches are or how to use them. Their icon is a psychadelic green and pink square, so I'm thinking they aren't fully implemented maybe?

anyway, 60k, from grinding from 8am to 2pm, 6 hours... given that to get 2.3 mil, i'd need 200k a day for the next 11 days, i'd have to grind that mission 19 hours a day...

yeah right.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-30 15:58:15
Link | Citer | R

Saved up all 6 of my keys (2 from start, 2 from panel, and i burned 30k BT doing 37-6), and used all 6 on what I believe is the highest level fight. It's a level 120 King Mandrag. took me 2 tries (thankfully because it looked like he was dying too fast on the first go around and he winds up 1 shotting you instead of a 2 hit lose). Went back in and used a level 1 unit as mine for exp (4* minotaur) and 2 allies. Got 14400 exp from it, which brought my Mino from level 1 to 23 lol. Score! Got 30k BT for it since I don't have the special units :(. Though now I get like no more keys unless I pay, kinda hesitant to do it, but idk.. I might buy a few steps.
 Asura.Bluespoons
By Asura.Bluespoons 2013-05-30 23:41:13
Link | Citer | R

Yay, Eike!!
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-30 23:43:16
Link | Citer | R

Slow7 lead, like a boss! It full stops the A speed (they are either A or B or S, can't remember) bicorn mobs.... LOL
 Cerberus.Diabolique
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Uchitoru
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-05-31 00:02:16
Link | Citer | R

Glad you were able to finally get your 6*, know you've been trying for one for a damn long time now.
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-31 00:06:31
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Diabolique said: »
Glad you were able to finally get your 6*, know you've been trying for one for a damn long time now.

I was selling full sets of maxed 4*s for 23-24TE to build up enough. Included some LE 4*s in there too.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2013-05-31 00:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Debating on LB'ing her. 120 > 140 she gains 36k total dmg and it's spread fairly evenly among the 3 categories. She gets decent boosts. But I have to actually put in the grinding of 2*s to get her up first lol
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-05-31 01:04:56
Link | Citer | R

Name sort of got publicized when congratulating you I guess, so 3 people attacked me...so weird, sort of hate the battle aspect of this game.
Not that I'm going to miss 30k luna but still feels sort of annoying when it's a random attack.

She'll probably be your strongest card for awhile, so if you have the ambrosia I guess you might as well LB her. Just did that with my own, though she wasn't even close to 120. So damn lazy when it comes to leveling cards.
[+]
 Cerberus.Diabolique
By Cerberus.Diabolique 2013-05-31 03:07:15
Link | Citer | R

Hate to sort of double post, but Leana finally put out something besides 200 ally points and pointless copies of herself.
3k points(I went to step6 on step up packs...) and I finally got an Edwin. Makes Bernhard, and his twin, Bernhard, even more useless for me now. To bad there's no market for this lion thing.

Not looking forward to grinding out exp on another card though, can't even keep up with Anastasia. Went ahead and got revenge on those two that attacked, wouldn't really bother me if they were after an artifact instead or if I actually knew them.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-05-31 04:41:11
Link | Citer | R

Grats on 6* Eik
 Sylph.Auria
By Sylph.Auria 2013-05-31 07:27:10
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Cerberus.Diabolique said: »

I was selling full sets of maxed 4*s for 23-24TE to build up enough. Included some LE 4*s in there too.

Grats on 6*!! So all you did to acquire your first was to max 4* and sell them for TE?

I'm a cheap *** so I don't want to pump any money into the game. Time on the other hand, I can invest a lot of. Kind of ironic since time is money. What should I shoot for then, 2 or 3 sets of maxed 4*? I have quite a few 4* i just need to level them.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2013-05-31 07:32:51
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Slow7 lead, like a boss! It full stops the A speed (they are either A or B or S, can't remember) bicorn mobs.... LOL

What 6* you get?

Debating quitting. I havent really played in a few weeks now. I just logon to do my Bingo Board now.
First Page 2 3 ... 120 121 122 ... 201 202 203