Established LS Taking New Players In 2.0

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Excalibur » Established LS taking new players in 2.0
Established LS taking new players in 2.0
By fmadrigal 2013-02-18 14:00:02
Link | Citer | R

Established LS Darklight (Tantalus) Excalibur Server taking new players in 2.0

Established and accomplished Masamune Endgame LS in 1.0 is converting to a FC and taking more of a community approach to 2.0 while still maintaining an internal raiding team. We will be accepting new players who show promise, and are looking for strong/established leaders as well.

The core of our Free Company is a community with a passion for the game, a love of the lore, and a high focus on end game content. From crafting, questing, and gathering the fruits of the land to raiding in dungeons deep and caverns old we continually push our members to delve into the world and stories we love. We expect our members to maintain high attendance on scheduled event nights and a large play schedule to chase Miqo'te skirts, dance with Sylphs, or run away from Garuda twins after a night at the miner’s guild.

If you wish to be a primary member of our core raiding group you must be able to show high levels of maturity and dedication, a thorough working knowledge of game mechanics, and the ability to both take and apply criticism. Members in this core group are expected to continually learn, evolve, and develop their skills as well as their various trinkets and armaments to be ready at a moments notice. Dragons, Primals, and Bosses aren’t going to kill themselves, and we want to be the ready blade to conquer them and mount their heads on our walls.

If your heart is pounding and fingers are twitching at the thought of taking up arms with us, then we can promise a rewarding and engaging experience with like minded individuals to work towards eradication of the game's dungeons, bosses, timers, and quests.

Apply within: http://darklight.guildwork.com
By Quiznor 2013-02-19 02:11:22
Link | Citer | R

I think I remember seeing somewhere that all players that start on 2.0 will be on new,2.0 specific servers and wont get to choose the old 1.0 servers as their start server. However I'd be interested providing there is a way to pull this off. WIll check out the site~
By fmadrigal 2013-02-19 13:55:04
Link | Citer | R

Everyone can choose any server they want. The current rule is:

1. Any new character created in 2.0 (lv1 Character) can choose any server while the server is not full.

2. Any character created in 1.0 cannot transfer to the new players servers in 2.0 But any player from 1.0 can create a new character (lv1 character) to start on those servers.

3. SE will provided a server transfer game ticket to any server just like in XI after release. SE has not confirm how long after release players will be able to get that ticket. (2, 4, 6 months don't know)

It is believe that SE will allow current 1.0 characters to transfer to other 1.0 character servers. Currently SE has not confirm what method is going to use to allow players to move since there is going to be regional servers.
By Quiznor 2013-02-19 22:26:58
Link | Citer | R

There are gonna be regional servers? *** yes!
 Alexander.Lovestospoon
Serveur: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Rioku
By Alexander.Lovestospoon 2013-02-21 17:02:08
Link | Citer | R

you guys starting on the new servers? I was all 50s on 1.0 but sold my account but i wanna comeback. I dont wanna join an old server tho cuz then being ahead of the crafting curve and making gil will be hard as hell. I was top 2 blacksmithers on my servers in 1.0 and made lots of gil that way.
By fmadrigal 2013-02-22 15:11:02
Link | Citer | R

We will be moving to a US server if Masamune is not in the USA.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
By fmadrigal 2013-03-25 15:36:50
Link | Citer | R

The LS site has been updated with posible 2.0 raid times and dates.
darklight.guildwork.com NA Server for ARR.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [77 days between previous and next post]
By fmadrigal 2013-06-10 19:18:33
Link | Citer | R

Darklight will be moving to the NA Excalibur Server, come and try us out on Beta Phase 3 or Open Beta.
 Shiva.Socrates
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: socratess
By Shiva.Socrates 2013-06-11 20:18:43
Link | Citer | R

I am waiting impatiently for a form of FFXIV for me to play. Cant wait for the reopening. I am very interested in an established LS. I usually am only in one LS and stay very committed. How would i go about joining since i don't have XIV char yet