Are Republican Voters Paranoid?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Are Republican Voters Paranoid?
Are Republican Voters Paranoid?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-11-14 12:04:00
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Is there a Petreaus thread we got going on and I don't see it?
fox news and msnbc hasn't told us how to feel about this yet.... the whole thing makes me queasy.. don't talk to me about paranoia when the fbi has every email that everyone petreaus ever met wrote to other people about the most intimate details of a secret affair nobody was supposed to know about. I'm waiting for them to start whipping out his kindergarten artwork and start psychoanalyzing how they knew early on he was going to be trouble...

I think the funniest part about all this is that is a used car salesmen can carry on an affair for the majority of his life, but the supposed head of "Intelligence & espionage" can't pull it off. hilarious. I'd resign too.

Yeah! lol they can have whole other secret families and nobody notices. He should have swallowed the pill that makes your breath smell like almonds...

THIS PAGE BELONGS TO EVIL!!!! Muhahahahahaaa!!! /thunder clap
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 12:07:02
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Mosin said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Is there a Petreaus thread we got going on and I don't see it?
fox news and msnbc hasn't told us how to feel about this yet.... the whole thing makes me queasy.. don't talk to me about paranoia when the fbi has every email that everyone petreaus ever met wrote to other people about the most intimate details of a secret affair nobody was supposed to know about. I'm waiting for them to start whipping out his kindergarten artwork and start psychoanalyzing how they knew early on he was going to be trouble...

I think the funniest part about all this is that is a used car salesmen can carry on an affair for the majority of his life, but the supposed head of "Intelligence & espionage" can't pull it off. hilarious. I'd resign too.

Yeah! lol they can have whole other secret families and nobody notices. He should have swallowed the pill that makes your breath smell like almonds...
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-11-14 12:13:26
Link | Citer | R

Cyanide!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-11-14 12:15:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Cyanide! almond breath mint

Since obama won we have to use the happy names for everything now.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-11-14 12:28:50
Link | Citer | R

Since the answers hold more value than the positioning on a graph I'll spoiler my answers:

Page 1.

Page 2.

Page3
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-11-14 12:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Page4-5

Page 6

The result:

Fenrir.Sylow
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-11-14 12:35:36
Link | Citer | R

I'm glad Petraeus stepped down. If there's anyone that should be able to keep their affair secret, it's the head of the CIA.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-11-14 12:41:44
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I'm glad Petraeus stepped down. If there's anyone that should be able to keep their affair secret, it's the head of the CIA.
How do you figure that? He's a public and well known figure... He most likely thought he could count on the discretion of his mistress... but when it comes down to it you can't really control other people... and when people go crazy they go crazy... looks like the woman was pretty crazy jealous and that started everything lol...
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-11-14 12:43:39
Link | Citer | R

Never stick your *** in crazy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-14 12:58:08
Link | Citer | R

wat

If Romney had won, we'd have to make sure that we respond in some way that allows us to praise Lord Zorp. Hail Zorp!
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-14 13:01:15
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

wat

If Romney had won, we'd have to make sure that we respond in some way that allows us to praise Lord Zorp. Hail Zorp!

???
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-11-14 13:03:25
Link | Citer | R

He as a villain made more sense to me than Rita. "I'm going to send a pig to earth for no reason! Bwuah ha ha ha!!"
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2012-11-14 13:04:56
Link | Citer | R

He as a villain made more sense to me than Rita. "I'm going to send a pig to earth for no reason! Bwuah ha ha ha!!"

?????
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-11-14 13:23:09
Link | Citer | R

wat

no no no no, if romney had won we would all have had to use donnie and marie osmand hamfisted segue "gee golly sis that's just awful but it reminds me of a happy song... " <guitar strum> and wear those god awful short sleeve dress shirts /shudder

typically when republicans win then you use the military terms like "he became a liability to the program and so he removed himself from the equation" or military abreviations- he let a HITL so he SD
[+]
By Raborn 2012-11-14 14:07:56
Link | Citer | R

So a joke hit me a few days ago and I thought I'd share it:
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2012-11-14 14:35:02
Link | Citer | R

Raborn said: »
So a joke hit me a few days ago and I thought I'd share it:

that's probably closer to the truth than you think. I could imagine the most likely scenario here is that Petraeus wanted to quit. men like that can't bring themselves to consciously quit, so an acceptable way out is to self-sabotage. I've seen it lots in the past. hell, some days when I want to quit life I just stay in bed & hope I get fired for not showing up, but they invaribly call me up saying "well are you coming in today? because so-and-so needs this or that...." and I get some motivation & go in. maybe ole' Davey tried that route 7-10 times already & the god damn secret service just kept waking him up & taking him into work. a good affair is a pretty easy escape.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-11-14 14:51:32
Link | Citer | R

Huh. Guess I'm pretty set in my ideology.
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-11-14 15:18:25
Link | Citer | R

...not sure how I feel about this result.
[+]
 Shiva.Damonz
user: Damonz
By Shiva.Damonz 2012-11-14 15:28:16
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Valmur said: »

...not sure how I feel about this result.
lol you can chose to feel the same way I felt about mine, (I landed slightly north west of you) and that you're very open minded, and not quick to pass judgement on ideas without giving them some thought.

At least that how I feel about mine, I was much closer to center than I expected to be.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2012-11-14 15:35:58
Link | Citer | R

I've been trying to get a result that lands me deep in communist territory but I keep ending up only slightly in the red.
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-11-14 15:38:36
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
I'm not sure if this has ever been posted before, but here's a fun political test to find out where you really stand.

Here's my results

Compared to some world Leaders:
[+]
 Phoenix.Valory
Serveur: Phoenix
user: rori
By Phoenix.Valory 2012-11-14 15:41:58
Link | Citer | R

I want Ama to post his. From the sounds of his post earlier I think he's ashamed of the results.
By Enuyasha 2012-11-14 15:51:06
Link | Citer | R

I feel like this is going to be one of those lolpics thread things...

I do agree though, some of the questions are highly biased in one direction than others. some of them i wanted a "I honestly dont care" or "I dont care" button.

I thought i would be on a center line :|

and as far as the op goes:

We should take the whole "Secede!Secede!" situation as a base on how to judge if people are paranoid...specifically, if they agree to the petition they signed, but can't explain their reasoning for believing that or are completely wrong in what they believe and still defend them only because they "think" its true.
By volkom 2012-11-14 16:01:16
Link | Citer | R

this is me

Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-14 16:07:35
Link | Citer | R

For the amount of vitriol spewed (on both sides), a lot of people are coming in pretty centrist.
[+]
 Odin.Cindro
Serveur: Odin
user: Cindro
By Odin.Cindro 2012-11-14 16:12:04
Link | Citer | R

yes. (in response to the OP)
 Sylph.Kandu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kandu
By Sylph.Kandu 2012-11-14 16:54:55
Link | Citer | R

Enuyasha said: »
I feel like this is going to be one of those lolpics thread things...

Asura.Psubond
Serveur: Asura
user: psubond
By Asura.Psubond 2012-11-14 17:03:27
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Now, to be fair, being a Republican doesn't give these isolated lunatics the right to threaten another person's safety, as he hasn't done them any harm, nor has he intruded in any such way. All he's actually done, is ask for their time, to see who they were voting for, and why.

The flipside is, people hate being bothered. Especially when they aren't out soliciting their own ideas or opinions. If information or a question hasn't come from them, they don't wanna hear about it from someone else.

Quote:
So this begs me to ask the question, are hardcore Republicans voters insane? I mean who shouts at a volunteer "The Dems want to kill us all!" or even threaten to have their husband beat me up if I came there ever again. This isn't normal behavior.

Amongst the sane, this is most definetly not normal behavior. This isn't about ALL the republicans, only the extremist hardcore ones screaming nonsensical ***.

I'm sure there have been quite a few families and other various individuals who were happy to say they were voting Republican, state a reason or two, wish him well, and close the door in polite manner because they are in fact, good people.

there's two sides to every story also. were the people who were making the threats provoked into doing so by a campaigner who wouldn't take no for an answer?

we would have to see how you conducted yourself towards them at THIER front door before we judge them on their reaction.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2012-11-14 17:23:44
Link | Citer | R

You expected the people in the party you were trying to get re-elected to dislike you? Of course the democrats behaved differently towards you, you were on their side.

How many times did you pretend to be a republican going around door to door to promote Mitt Romney in order to get an even sampling of how democrats reacted?

Your entire premise is flawed. I think diehards from both camps are nuts anyway.