Seraph.Caiyuo
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 10:29:44
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
http://www.thefinalfantasy14.com/image.php?img=/images/ff14_collage.png

Looks to me like Vana'diel. I can see a couple Mithras, a Taru, a Galka to the right of the crystal thing, some Elvaan and a lot of Hume. If it's not set in Vana'diel it's sure using the same races.
That's hot ***. Sure is a lot of artwork and other assorted stuff coming out already, pretty amazing. Needs more Uematsu samples!
 Odin.Ravax
Serveur: Odin
user: Ravax
By Odin.Ravax 2009-06-03 10:34:21
Link | Citer | R

I hope Elvaan doesn't look quite as goofy in FFXIV, too. Knowing their stat build, Elf would have been a much better choice than Hume for me.

Then again, if they give us a chance to be Male Mithra, that's me hands down.
 Fairy.Soulclaimer
Serveur: Fairy
By Fairy.Soulclaimer 2009-06-03 10:36:21
Link | Citer | R

anyone thought that maybe the graphics are going to be sooo intesnse 360 and many comps cant handle it?
could be the reason, and anyways they said something about bumping the ffxi graphics engine so maybe... just maybe its a big *** add on to ffxi? cuz the vid seems to have all the same characters story is gonna be sumit like this..:
"dude jumps on a space ship"
"finds a distand planet w/ no TARUTARUS" ZOMG neways x.x my imagination has done enough damage for now :P
 Hades.Dizzmal
Serveur: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-06-03 10:38:20
Link | Citer | R

I guess the sliver line for me is that I wont have to fight with compatablity problems as much with new technology.. o.0 FF with quad core and actually uses my Video cards?! lol
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-06-03 10:41:43
Link | Citer | R

If it says Windows Vista, instafail.
 Valefor.Superangell
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Superangell 2009-06-03 10:42:27
Link | Citer | R

Dizzmal said:
I guess the sliver line for me is that I wont have to fight with compatablity problems as much with new technology.. o.0 FF with quad core and actually uses my Video cards?! lol

yea i have to agree, guess i gotta get a ps3 now. never had a good reason before untill now..... lets see ps3 400 game60 another 6years forever
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-06-03 10:46:21
Link | Citer | R

I think I would only move onto this if my linkshell moved to it as a whole. I would have probably quit this game about a year ago if my LS didn't revive itself with old members making a return and really the only reason I still play is because we are constantly keeping ourselves busy with events and endgame stuff.

These people make XI enjoyable for me. I'm not saying I couldn't find some people to befriend in XIV, I just wouldn't want to go through all the time of starting a new MMORPG unless I knew I was going to be doing it with competent people.

It would also be nice to get back to reality at some point in the future.
 Hades.Dizzmal
Serveur: Hades
user: Dizzmal
By Hades.Dizzmal 2009-06-03 10:47:43
Link | Citer | R

I have Ps3 as well. But my PC is beastly and I still have problems with certian zones(tele-crystals hate me) I'm looking forward to not having those problems.

Then again it is SE... so we will probally have even more problems.
 Fairy.Belmonth
user: Belmonth
By Fairy.Belmonth 2009-06-03 10:54:50
Link | Citer | R

Narrubia said:
I'm not sure how much I like the idea of FFXIV being similar enough to FFXI to allow for character transfers.

Oh wait, I don't like that idea at all. I don't want FFXI with better graphics. I'd much rather SE learned from their first MMO and made this one at least slightly different for the better.

We haven't seen any gameplay yet I see too many people complaining it's FFXI with better graphics.

Also FFXI is a almost 8 years old game, it was their first experience with a MMO, tech has advanced a lot now.
 Fairy.Soulclaimer
By Fairy.Soulclaimer 2009-06-03 10:56:31
Link | Citer | R

Frobeus said:
Anyone else think that this game isn't going to get the overall positive reaction from the ffxi fanbase that SE thinks its going to get?

totally feeling that everyones going to be so comparative of this one, and obv the graphics are going to be a ton better, but i think most people are going to be left sour after having 6 years of their life (playinf ffxi) pretty much destroyed by this game, and the ppl that spent ages say getting salvage gear or relics for example, are gonna feel like it was pointless so yeah i think ffxi fan base is generally gonna be p!ssed
 Fairy.Belmonth
By Fairy.Belmonth 2009-06-03 10:58:33
Link | Citer | R

Soulclaimer said:
Frobeus said:
Anyone else think that this game isn't going to get the overall positive reaction from the ffxi fanbase that SE thinks its going to get?

totally feeling that everyones going to be so comparative of this one, and obv the graphics are going to be a ton better, but i think most people are going to be left sour after having 6 years of their life (playinf ffxi) pretty much destroyed by this game, and the ppl that spent ages say getting salvage gear or relics for example, are gonna feel like it was pointless so yeah i think ffxi fan base is generally gonna be p!ssed

I'm not sure of this people but after 6-7 years of playing FFXI, I was bored out of my skull wanted something new already, and I don't mean expansions or such
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-06-03 10:58:59
Link | Citer | R

Caiyuo said:
That's hot ***. Sure is a lot of artwork and other assorted stuff coming out already, pretty amazing. Needs more Uematsu samples!

http://www.thefinalfantasy14.com/ff14/soundtrack-mp3s/

Wouldn't be surprised if they just uploaded the game soon, lol.
 Garuda.Littledarc
By Garuda.Littledarc 2009-06-03 11:02:06
Link | Citer | R

now we just have to say PS3 limitations!!! :D i kid i kid.
 Shiva.Nightraid
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2009-06-03 11:03:29
Link | Citer | R

Soulclaimer said:
Frobeus said:

Thats peoples own fault for spending to much time on the game or devoting their life to it. MMO's can come to an end though it can take years.
 Gilgamesh.Thedreamer
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Thedreamer 2009-06-03 11:07:17
Link | Citer | R

welcome in MMO worlds!
you'll can now feel how DAOC guys feeled when server closed w
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 11:07:37
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
Caiyuo said:

http://www.thefinalfantasy14.com/ff14/soundtrack-mp3s/

Wouldn't be surprised if they just uploaded the game soon, lol.
haha, holy ***, thanks.
 Fairy.Tbest
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-03 11:08:21
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
http://www.thefinalfantasy14.com/image.php?img=/images/ff14_collage.png

Looks to me like Vana'diel. I can see a couple Mithras, a Taru, a Galka to the right of the crystal thing, some Elvaan and a lot of Hume. If it's not set in Vana'diel it's sure using the same races.

Galkas have tails, right? These hulking humanoids have no tails.
 Asura.Celene
Serveur: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-03 11:17:43
Link | Citer | R

As long as there are Mithras to play, there will always be a Celene that follows!

Seriously, HD Mithra = Yummeh.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-03 11:21:27
Link | Citer | R

XD Yeah, and the update to the Mithra models looks great. However... You all remember the trailers and opening movie for FFXI... What you see is not always what you get. >.>
 Shiva.Nightraid
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Nightraid 2009-06-03 11:21:30
Link | Citer | R

Celene said:
As long as there are Mithras to play, there will always be a Celene that follows!

Seriously, HD Mithra = Yummeh.

HD Boobs zomg!
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-03 11:25:48
Link | Citer | R

Maybe we'll finally be able to customize facial features!
 Garuda.Wooooodum
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-06-03 11:35:51
Link | Citer | R

Celene said:

Oh Celene. Haven't you learnt anything?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-06-03 11:43:42
Link | Citer | R

Celene said:
If it's creepy ***like the Fallout 3 editor where everything looks half-weird despite my best efforts, then heck naw! Otherwise yes2faces. I want hair colors at the very least. Give me 3 *** RBG slider bars, ***, they're everywhere in ffxi!
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2009-06-03 11:51:03
Link | Citer | R

Looks like theres male mithras on the website... 0.0
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-06-03 11:51:05
Link | Citer | R

Wooooodum said:
Celene said:

Oh Celene. Haven't you learnt anything?

I guess not, but I can dream, right? xD Duno if I am even gunna touch the game, haven't decided.
 Siren.Markii
Serveur: Siren
user: Markai
By Siren.Markii 2009-06-03 11:52:00
Link | Citer | R

Superangell said:
final never use the same race but humes in every game. and ezrona isnt the place it was talking about as far as we know, it seems it was talking about the boss or monsters. like when cop came out they said its called emptiness

A world (singular) embraced by mighty gods (plural)...
her (singular) name is Ezrona sp? (singular)

yes, it is the name of the world, no it's not vanadiel, and no it's not a Goddess/boss.
 Asura.Skinwalker
By Asura.Skinwalker 2009-06-03 11:52:17
Link | Citer | R

I'd like to see what the combat system is going to be like. If it's something similar to combat in Last Remnant for multiple participants that would be cool...and I will be getting a PS3 to play this.
 Fairy.Belmonth
By Fairy.Belmonth 2009-06-03 11:59:53
Link | Citer | R

Markii said:
Superangell said:
final never use the same race but humes in every game. and ezrona isnt the place it was talking about as far as we know, it seems it was talking about the boss or monsters. like when cop came out they said its called emptiness

A world (singular) embraced by mighty gods (plural)...
her (singular) name is Ezrona sp? (singular)

yes, it is the name of the world, no it's not vanadiel, and no it's not a Goddess/boss.

Yes... this is SE 5th MMO I don't know they are using the same races again!!!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-06-03 12:04:26
Link | Citer | R

Once again... At what point do you ever see the large humanoids with tails that makes them Galka?
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20