First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78
 Sylph.Binckry
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-10-07 11:20:48
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Kalilla said: »
server transferring to take you out on my whm!!
I'll whip my Gambanteinn out '-'/
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessilyn
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessi
By Ragnarok.Jessilyn 2012-10-07 11:32:38
Link | Citer | R

Looks like fun <3 PvP too bad your not on my server :/
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2012-10-07 11:37:41
Link | Citer | R

If I had 99 burtgang i'd try lol
 Phoenix.Urteil
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-07 12:06:51
Link | Citer | R

Cool. I'll be looking forward to it.
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-10-07 12:22:50
Link | Citer | R

No one's beaten my Rdm in ballista. I don't see how any job could beat a SKILLED rdm, tbh. But who knows. Last 2 times I've taken a wager for ballista, I never got my gil so I'm pretty much done with it.

Edit Fast cast > ALL
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-07 12:27:15
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Liltrouble said: »
No one's beaten my Rdm in ballista. I don't see how any job could beat a SKILLED rdm, tbh. But who knows. Last 2 times I've taken a wager for ballista, I never got my gil so I'm pretty much done with it.

Edit Fast cast > ALL

You're full of ***.
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-10-07 12:28:04
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Urteil said: »

Edit Fast cast > ALL

You're full of ***.

No less than you
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-07 12:28:43
Link | Citer | R

Edit Fast cast > ALL

You're full of ***.

No less than you

Lie better.
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2012-10-07 12:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Edit Fast cast > ALL

You're full of ***.

No less than you

Ohhhh its on!
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-07 12:31:15
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said: »

Edit Fast cast > ALL

You're full of ***.

No less than you

Ohhhh its on!

This would imply he has a spine, where is his 30,000,000g thread for his unbeatable RDM.

Kid needs to not come back until he has my Überkuchen.
[+]
 Sylph.Liltrouble
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-10-07 12:32:46
Link | Citer | R

You're a pompous braggart that needs to be taught some humility is all. I'd humor you (and anyone that watched) but I have more important things to do, like... yawning over this convo.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-10-07 12:33:20
Link | Citer | R

People still take Liltrouble seriously?

Hint: Dorje fanboy
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-07 12:33:41
Link | Citer | R

Edit Fast cast > ALL

No less than you

You're a pompous braggart that needs to be taught some humility is all. I'd humor you (and anyone that watched) but I have more important things to do, like... yawning over this convo.

[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2012-10-07 12:34:06
Link | Citer | R

I think I'll save my money number one.. and the rest of my dignity along with it..

...if there's any left. -.-
 Sylph.Sagiaurex
user: Sagiaurex
By Sylph.Sagiaurex 2012-10-07 12:38:30
Link | Citer | R

So...tempting...@.@;
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2012-10-07 12:38:40
Link | Citer | R

I'd actually be interested in learning PVP. Do you have any suggestions for practicing, Urteil? I would like to try it, but since I've only done it a few times I would horribly embarrass myself if I tried to fight you ^^; 30mil would be a nice bonus for a mythic though...

Any idea how DRG/WHM or DRG/SCH would fare? The wyvern now has more survivability options which could help with healing. Granted, DRG lacks a natural MP pool like DRK does, so the DRK/SCH probably has a strong advantage in that regard.
Or maybe DRG/SAM would be better... Seigan + Third Eye and relying on 1 minute healing breaths?
 Ragnarok.Daffel
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-10-07 12:40:09
Link | Citer | R

Watch the price of Uberkuchen on Phoenix skyrocket loL :P
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
By Phoenix.Urteil 2012-10-07 12:40:33
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
I'd actually be interested in learning PVP. Do you have any suggestions for practicing, Urteil? I would like to try it, but since I've only done it a few times I would horribly embarrass myself if I tried to fight you ^^;

Any idea how DRG/WHM or DRG/SCH would fare? The wyvern now has more survivability options which could help with healing. Granted, DRG lacks a natural MP pool like DRK does, so the DRK/SCH probably has a strong advantage in that regard.

Or maybe DRG/SAM would be better... Seigan + Third Eye and relying on 1 minute healing breaths?

DRG is one of the most powerful jobs, especially since you can give beneficial effects to the Wyvern. I do believe you can give it sublimation among many other very neat things.

Fight people you know or your friends, ask anyone in my shell they possess varying levels of power, even if you lose you can take something with you into the next fight. I'm sure you will progress in no time.

I can give you basic pointers for sure, but there is a level of mastery you will attain with intimacy with the job that I do not possess. Mostly through gear combinations/knowledge.

You'll need many different sets for various types of jobs and play styles you will be anticipating.
Also if you would like to talk about it I'd much rather have a conversation on my TS server than type pages, so /tell me in game.

But quick-like:

DRG/SCH is very good merits I believe the pool for a hume is around 300~ which against a job without Aspir II isn't much of a problem. (Even then that's precious time they must spend to cast aspir II.)

Surprisingly to everyone I would think, I use my Mythic very little in PvP at the moement. Gungnir seems to be best for the ODD procs that are not contingent on anything but melee'ing.

It might be a long shot but Delphinius is some scary *** ***.
Seriously, LS member has it and it seems to be 100% stun.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Daffel
user: daffel
By Ragnarok.Daffel 2012-10-07 12:41:13
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Binckry said: »
I'll whip my Gambanteinn out '-'/

WHM is what I would go but have no real meaty WHM melee sets Q_Q
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2012-10-07 12:48:48
Link | Citer | R

Wish you were in ragna, its been forever since i did ballista (like 2-3 years or more lol), blu is like the godfather in there lol.

Btw i can see /sch, vs casters it would be "who casts silence first" game really, since the moment a blu gets into range with you, it doesnt matter if u run around him really, if he's not silenced takes 5 seconds to kill any job really.

That being said, killing with pine bomb slowly is the worse shiz i experienced lol, it sucks!
[+]
 Phoenix.Shiomi
user: Shiomi
By Phoenix.Shiomi 2012-10-07 13:05:21
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
Wish you were in ragna, its been forever since i did ballista (like 2-3 years or more lol), blu is like the godfather in there lol.

Btw i can see /sch, vs casters it would be "who casts silence first" game really, since the moment a blu gets into range with you, it doesnt matter if u run around him really, if he's not silenced takes 5 seconds to kill any job really.

That being said, killing with pine bomb slowly is the worse shiz i experienced lol, it sucks!

... SCH doesn't get Silence.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-10-07 13:16:34
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said: »

Edit Fast cast > ALL

You're full of ***.

No less than you

Ohhhh its on!

I'd put my money on Urteil. He is a fine example of a dark knight that knows how to play the job to its full potential. I have only met a handful of people who understand the full versatility of dark knight, most people simply have no idea of its tactical capabilities in the hands of a skilled player.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2012-10-07 13:19:50
Link | Citer | R

no silence = better then lol but who knows, i wanna see some vids of this ballista stuff (or past ballistas), im curious if something changed.

cant see a drk beating jobs like blu or rdm, i can be mistaken tho
[+]
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2012-10-07 13:25:03
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
no silence = better then lol but who knows, i wanna see some vids of this ballista stuff (or past ballistas), im curious if something changed.

cant see a drk beating jobs like blu or rdm, i can be mistaken tho
You obviously haven't seen Urtiel's Drk in action.
 Fenrir.Unaisis
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Sansui
By Fenrir.Unaisis 2012-10-07 13:32:29
Link | Citer | R

This is exciting... i wanna watch real time ; ; why u be on Phoenix
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2012-10-07 13:35:58
Link | Citer | R

that's why i wanna see any youtube vids (or any other place) with some ballista recordings if possible, im curious to see his gameplay
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2012-10-07 13:42:18
Link | Citer | R

I can tell you first hand. He uses a crapton of element resist gear. He loves Drk/Rdm. If you don't think he can enfeeb/sleep/ take all your MP.. He can, and does it better than any skilled rdm I've seen. I faught him before he got Apoc and he pretty much kicked my *** in a ton of different ways. He Also changes his style depending on what he see you do.

In short. Do not underestimate this guy. He seems cocky because he has every right to be. He beat me multiple times and I went 2-3 years without being beat 1vs1. It wasn't even close when I faught Urtiel. He has my, and everyone that has ever faught him, respect.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-10-07 14:13:16
Link | Citer | R

They call him the "Humanoid Typhoon". He leveled an entire city by putting them to sleep, absorbing all their MP then his hand turned into a huge angel gun and blew it the hell up. That's why I'm posting a reward for 60 billion double dollars.

jk, I don't play anymore.
[+]
 Sylph.Binckry
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-10-07 15:16:15
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Unaisis said: »
This is exciting... i wanna watch real time ; ; why u be on Phoenix
I think upbeat streamed one of Urteil's fights a loooong time ago, don't remember though? Iirc this was when comet was like, high up in price '-'. And yeah, Urteil would probably beat Liltrouble any day too.
 Valefor.Esdain
Serveur: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2012-10-07 15:26:26
Link | Citer | R

So did anyone take you up on this kill-you thing or should I?
First Page 2 3 ... 76 77 78