Forum » FFXI » Servers » Hades » Charybdis TOD
Charybdis TOD
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Serveur: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 22:32:07
Link | Citer | R

I don't think anyone really cares whether the ToD is legit or not, no one posting is on your server
 Hades.Silentbob
Serveur: Hades
user: Silentbob
By Hades.Silentbob 2009-05-31 22:42:19
Link | Citer | R

Kyaaadaa said:
ya true... um... your subs gimp Hate

Hatekhaos said:
dont matter nin is 37
last day today anyways.

I just died a little inside.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 22:52:45
Link | Citer | R

HEY! You took my line...
I thought the same thing tho, NIN isn't the only sub for RDM.
 Cerberus.Hikuzo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Hikuzo
By Cerberus.Hikuzo 2009-05-31 22:54:55
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
Clowdd said:
Hiidan said:
Ludoggy said:
TY♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You'll do anything to get your post count up wont you?

just do wut i do, if u see his name move on 9/10 its just +1 post.

Yeah, you guys keep thinking that.

R-O-F-L

PC+1 ^^
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 22:58:40
Link | Citer | R

It'll be about another year before I even attempt to reach 1k posts. Only time I care enough is when I'm bored enough at work to troll a forum. Otherwise, I'm usually doing something ingame constructive.
 Ramuh.Yasko
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Yasko
By Ramuh.Yasko 2009-05-31 23:15:20
Link | Citer | R

I think that's how a lot of people spend time here.

I trust hatekhaos... because he hate's chaos. i think. I posted a while back a topic suggesting a database like FFXIah.com but for ToD's. Considering the notion I myself could represent 10 fellows who aren't assertively promoting the subject, hate here could be another 10... making at least 20 who'd be working the database.

Most of the people who post here are from scattered servers, like a few from each server, who probably all feel equally isolated/frustrated/bored with the game in one way or another. IT is a venting channel in that way, huh?
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-05-31 23:24:46
Link | Citer | R

I really can't put myself in the same catagory, I believe if you find the game to be isolating/frustrating/boring, you need a new LS, new job, new race, maybe a new character altogether. There is so much endgame content in FFXI that to be bored is beyond my grasp. Isolated and frustrated comes with a lack of an active endgame shell, or maybe you just need a new social shell.
I'm not saying that in time, people can't begin to grow apart from FFXI, I know several people who dumped their characters after 6 years of gameplay... but these are also the people who had full sets of AF+1, Homam, salvage pieces, relics, etc. The game has a tremendous amount of endgame, but its still able to be completed. The fights do get boring, killing Fafnir over and over, zerging Kirin, or whatever, the novelty wears off.
As for me, as of right now, I can't voice the rest of the people who wouldn't mind participating in your NM database.