The Most Coins?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Endgame » Sea/Limbus » The most coins?
The most coins?
By Catharsis 2012-09-19 16:40:34
Link | Citer | R

Its been a while, a long while.. What zone works best for 99 THF NIN WHM and gives prolly the most coins? If i remember right some zones only take certain types of damage etc, so don't wanna waste our soaps.
 Bismarck.Zagen
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Zagen
By Bismarck.Zagen 2012-09-19 17:13:55
Link | Citer | R

Not sure if it's the best but my friend gets 50-70 coins from Temenos - Western Tower. If you have BST then just do 3x solo runs as I don't think or at least never heard of any zone having a chance at 150-210 coins in 1 run.
 Bismarck.Lucried
user: Lucried
By Bismarck.Lucried 2012-09-19 17:35:11
Link | Citer | R

appollyon NW is another good one for coins.
[+]
 Bismarck.Evilbob
user: evilbob3
By Bismarck.Evilbob 2012-09-19 17:39:08
Link | Citer | R

And dont forget, if your NOT planning on building a boss pop, you can turn those chips in for another 5.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celille
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Celille
By Leviathan.Celille 2012-09-19 17:46:56
Link | Citer | R

Temenos isn't very consistent with giving ABCs since either chests are guaranteed or you have to choose between time/loot. Apollyon is generally easier and more consistent with probably NE/NW being the easiest for your group setup. SE is the one that has mobs with certain types of physical immunity but it is still doable. I personally have never done SW for coins, just for the win so we usually would just get the time chest/portal mob and go up.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
By Ophannus 2012-10-26 14:52:44
Link | Citer | R

The best for coins is NE. I've been soloing limbus for the past few months for arch omega and found that I usually get at least 55-65 from NE. the weapon weakness floor is usually around 40-50 and the kaiser behemoth zone usually aruond 50-55 even with all the bosses killed but NE is awesome, the last 2 floors are great. Opo opo are guaranteed 1 coin each, the dhalmels give 2 coins each and the manticore give 2-3 i believe. this is with th2 as blu/nin
 Asura.Vysere
Serveur: Asura
user: Vysere
By Asura.Vysere 2012-10-27 03:19:34
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I can vouch for Apollyon NE as well. I always get a minimum of 60 coins in that one. Just hope Cronos is not the one who opens the portal for you in the 4th floor if you're not a mage.
 Asura.Eurewyen
user: Tessy
By Asura.Eurewyen 2012-10-27 03:35:37
Link | Citer | R

Hi,

Well Apollyon NW I'd say is easier if you don't have a mage for NE, as Vysere mentioned, if Cronos is the portal opner you would be much better off with an mage for NE. But I do Omega regular basics, so NW or NE path would be my best bet!
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2012-10-27 03:43:06
Link | Citer | R

Bullcrap, if you encounter Cronos just grab TP mobs and Aelin Edge your *** off, it sure takes a bit but its doable with enough time left to beat every mob you encounter. Bring a BLU THF or RDM/DNC THF combo and you see a 60+ coin farm at the end in about 30~45 mins.
NE and NW vouch.

Also take advantage of mules, send chips to em and slowly build some sets. I sell Omega sets since months and its a good extra cash you can make.
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2012-10-27 03:54:53
Link | Citer | R

Also get a scirroco kukri if you didnt allready at 75. The add effect Wind dmg is nice on that Gigas too.
 Carbuncle.Funsam
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: funsam
By Carbuncle.Funsam 2012-10-27 04:16:49
Link | Citer | R

oh just take a pup & u can do all dmg types, on the giga one
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-10-27 04:50:25
Link | Citer | R

Use a mithra character on dragoon job and make Stardiver shows for beastmen, they'll throw lots of coins at you.
[+]
By Vijara 2012-10-27 04:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Lucried said: »
appollyon NW is another good one for coins.

I've found this one to be the most successful for coin farming myself. I usually full clear solo it on SCH, but could most likely be solo'd by BLM or BST very easily too.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-11-05 14:23:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Azriel said: »
Bullcrap, if you encounter Cronos just grab TP mobs and Aelin Edge your *** off, it sure takes a bit but its doable with enough time left to beat every mob you encounter. Bring a BLU THF or RDM/DNC THF combo and you see a 60+ coin farm at the end in about 30~45 mins.
NE is worth a minimum of 62 coins (57 from 100% mobs/item chests, 5 from chip) without any TH at all, making it more effective in the long run to go as a job that can handle Cronos should the need arise than going as a job that will get stuck AE spamming him and barely change your yield.

With that considered, I just skip the non-100% mobs and can clear the zone as NIN/DNC (even if it's cronos) in sub-40 minutes solo and I'm not even well geared.. I'm sure a good BLU can clear it in less than 30 and still get their 62 coins, making it pretty meaningless to team up for the floor for the sake of TH to get an extra 8? or so coins, probably less, than do 2 runs and make 120+ coins.