Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Synergy Tatter Questions
Synergy Tatter Questions
 Fenrir.Morestal
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-08-22 21:58:43
Link | Citer | R

Me and the GF just got some Abj Gear we're looking to Synergy with Tatters. My Question is pertaining to the Hecatomb Cap +1.

According to BG Wiki there are three categories of stats. HQ Category (Double Attack for the Cap), a pool of four stats (Int\Chr\Attack and something) and a third generic pool (which happens to have all stats).

Can you only get two augments? Hence, one would shoot for the HQ DA + Attack? Or is it possible to get say, DA + Attack + Additional STR or DEX?

Thanks in advance. :)
 Shiva.Damonz
Serveur: Shiva
user: Damonz
By Shiva.Damonz 2012-08-22 22:07:30
Link | Citer | R

you can get up to 3 augments
 Sylph.Binckry
Serveur: Sylph
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-08-22 22:09:02
Link | Citer | R

I *THINK*, when you HQ (Smooth Synergize), you'll ALWAYS get the HQ augment, but it'll obvi be a random amount. Depending on the HQ tier, you get a certain # of augments. Iirc, for nonHQ augments, it's either in the Common Augment pool (Which is INT/VIT/CHR/Attack for Heca cap+1) or any from the Random augment pool (Which is pretty much any stat)

Quote:
Can you only get two augments? Hence, one would shoot for the HQ DA + Attack? Or is it possible to get say, DA + Attack + Additional STR or DEX?
I think I pretty much said it above, but just gonna say it again lol>< Just incase it was unclear.
NQ=1 common augment, HQ1 = an HQ augment. HQ2= HQ aug + 1 common, HQ3 = HQ aug + 2 common
...Although I feel like I'm wrong. <_< So someone please clarify. <3
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2012-08-22 22:11:11
Link | Citer | R

you can get 3 stats on HQ3 synergies. one is common, and the other two are random. here is a good link...

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/104526-Sky-Abjuration-Gear-Synergy-Augments
 Fenrir.Morestal
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Morestal
By Fenrir.Morestal 2012-08-22 22:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Thank you Binckry and Snprphnx :) Especially for the link. This helps tons!
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Ashiya
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2012-09-22 09:58:15
Link | Citer | R

Another question, Can you re-synergize the same sky item to get different augments in case you get some that are "undesireable"? I'm looking into getting someone to synergize some NQ pumps, but because I don't know much about synergy... I don't want to blow money on extra tatters... Only to find out I have to make some new Zenith Pumps to re-synergize lol
 Bahamut.Mirya
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Mirya
By Bahamut.Mirya 2012-09-22 10:18:43
Link | Citer | R

You can resynergize them. After the synergy is complete you will get the choice to accept the new augments or keep the old ones.
 Sylph.Ashiya
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2012-09-22 10:24:11
Link | Citer | R

Ahh like with the augment pixie fights. Thanx!