Wards Full Again!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXIV » Ridill » Wards Full Again!!
Wards Full Again!!
 Deg
By Deg 2012-06-21 10:14:20
Link | Citer | R

So im guessing this is not just a problem on Ridill?

SE please PLEASE increase the amount of retainers allowed in wards, since the update before last all wards have been full in Ul'dah. Ive just checked each one again 4 times! If the item search spanned all 3 ward sets it would solve the problem...

Is anyone else in the same boat or are you having more luck? Got up at 2am today in the hope that the wards were reset again but no :(

Some of us dont have the time to log on daily to use the merchant stands /sigh
[+]
By Hitetsu 2012-06-21 11:17:25
Link | Citer | R

I've had no luck in the wards for the past couple of weeks, had to lease 2 stands for my retainers, which wouldn't be an issue if I didn't have to renew them daily.
By eagleeyes 2012-06-21 12:05:36
Link | Citer | R

Just use the Gridanian wards they seem to be the 2nd most used, I've have had no problems selling there. The majority need learn to use the other wards, Ul'dah will almost always be full unless otherwise.
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-21 14:05:42
Link | Citer | R

They stopped being full on your server? o.O

Deg said: »
If the item search spanned all 3 ward sets it would solve the problem...

Sadly this would just create a different problem for people seeking double melded (Or tripple) for as long as the list only displays 20 items. The best I can suggest is whenever you have a free moment run through dispatching to each ward and hope to get lucky. Regardless of if everything is sold the retainer is kicked if they go a few days with out getting checked on so they are regularly being cycled out.

If the Gridanian wards work that is an option as well but keep in mind people who are searching all 3 wards will probably be doing so hoping for a cheap sell so you might need to take a hit on your sales.
 Leviathan.Mexicanknight
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Mexicanknight 2012-06-21 14:21:59
Link | Citer | R

problem is when ppl put stuff in sell for 999,999,999 so their retainer will not go away lol
By astoy05 2012-06-21 14:38:03
Link | Citer | R

Problem is a herd of down syndrome chimpanzees designed the game originally and they are still trying to fix it.

The problem is the same on any server where there is a respectable amount of players. But the fact that there are a respectable amount of players on any server is crazy considering my original point. Hopefully they have a better system (cough, AH, cough) in store for 2.0. Until then, like so many things in this game, you just have to deal with it

By AndiSorell 2012-06-21 15:57:49
Link | Citer | R

Gridania and limsa aren't full. We have mercantile houses for a reason. Quit being lazy. I sell stuff in gridania the time. And with a bit of looking you might find something cheaper than if it were being sold in uldah
By astoy05 2012-06-21 16:21:03
Link | Citer | R

Andi Sorell said: »
Gridania and limsa aren't full. We have mercantile houses for a reason. Quit being lazy. I sell stuff in gridania the time. And with a bit of looking you might find something cheaper than if it were being sold in uldah

UR A MERCANTILE HOUSE
By AndiSorell 2012-06-21 16:24:32
Link | Citer | R

WHAT AH UFF UGH AH

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY D:
By Valkyrie 2012-06-21 21:54:47
Link | Citer | R

Try the churingros sp? section...I usually get lucky there and put up both of mines recently. It sucks to have to sit there and spam "Summon Retainer" but what else can you do >_<
By Mcmuffin 2012-06-22 00:15:25
Link | Citer | R

People were raging about this before and i noticed almost all the stalls open in certain wards... Its timed and its 500gil but who gives a ***you can put your retainer there... thats what i did
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-06-22 10:38:53
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Mexicanknight said: »
problem is when ppl put stuff in sell for 999,999,999 so their retainer will not go away lol
It kicks them after a couple days regardless of if everything has sold if they arn't checked on so that doesn't actually do anything for them. It also doesn't kick the retainer when everything is sold, if you look around you will see some that arn't selling anything.