Sweets!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Sweets!
Sweets!
First Page 2
 Fairy.Raikan
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-05-17 10:32:50
Link | Citer | R

Does Fairy get an award for losing Campaign zones the fastest?

User submitted image
(Today after Tally)

Only San d'Oria lost all zones though though, Bastok controls Grauberg and Windurst is still claiming Garlaige and the Fort.
 Unicorn.Sedres
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Sedres
By Unicorn.Sedres 2009-05-17 10:36:23
Link | Citer | R

Wow, your San d'Oria friends really live up to your servers name. Bunch of Faries!
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-17 10:40:01
Link | Citer | R

Isn't Fairy the server who hasn't lost a besieged? Guess all their win went to besieged, and their suck went to campaign. xD
 Bismarck.Veruna
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Veruna
By Bismarck.Veruna 2009-05-17 10:40:19
Link | Citer | R

For crying out loud, check your mail D:

Edit: And no, Fairy has lost besieged 49~times. The servers you are thinking of is Siren. They haven't lost one yet.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 10:41:30
Link | Citer | R

Not just Sandy sucks.. Our server sucks at campaign :D
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 10:42:54
Link | Citer | R

Eternaltriumph said:
Isn't Fairy the server who hasn't lost a besieged? Guess all their win went to besieged, and their suck went to campaign. xD

No, but.. we did get rid of Fille/Kuro thanks to Bismark, and Poof thanks to Odin.

Edit: And oh yeah, we got rid of TB too thanks to the banhammers.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-17 10:43:20
Link | Citer | R

Damn five letter server names. >.>
 Fairy.Raikan
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-05-17 10:43:41
Link | Citer | R

We're good at getting rid of the *** players though, hope you other servers don't mind our Elitist discards.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 10:48:04
Link | Citer | R

I don't really know who's left for us to send to other servers. I usually try to avoid WG unless I'm otw to Jeuno or setting up an ISNM3k run.
 Fairy.Raikan
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-05-17 10:53:34
Link | Citer | R

Yakutatazu said:
I don't really know who's left for us to send to other servers. I usually try to avoid WG unless I'm otw to Jeuno or setting up an ISNM3k run.

Other than Kinesis repeatedly spamming /shout and /say for a Cursna in an Undead Besieged, he's gone really quiet lately. I believe the majority of White Gate drama is done.
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 11:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Ah, I use to have Kinesis /blisted for being an idiot and an *** to some ppl in a party I was in once. I did see Solidsnakee shouting some non-sense about being a hacked player or something when I was running through town last week. Not sure what that was all about, I didn't pay it much attention. ;3
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-17 11:09:14
Link | Citer | R

HOLY ***I TURN AROUND FOR 5 MINUTES AND WE LOST ALL THAT ***?!

What the hell? Didn't we have like 6 zones last week? How did we lose everything??

So is Sandy (S) a freaking war zone all the time now?
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 11:12:27
Link | Citer | R

No we only lost E.Ran and Batallia downs this time, we lost the rest last week.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-17 11:16:12
Link | Citer | R

Lame...
 Fairy.Raikan
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-05-17 11:17:03
Link | Citer | R

Ya, 2 weeks ago San d'Oria was attempting the Assault (Ninja Edit: Please note that "Assault" should read "Campaign Ops") that you can only do when you own all the zones. lol
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-17 11:19:25
Link | Citer | R

Lol better then lastok. I've been trying to use my 150k cps from way back when when I was bastokian but in the last like 2 months bastok has yet to be 1st. Most the time its been last. Think windy has been number 1 like everytime lol. Bah I want to make me some republic circlets
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-17 11:19:46
Link | Citer | R

Raikan said:
Ya, 2 weeks ago San d'Oria was attempting the Assault that you can only do when you own all the zones. lol

Ya, that's what I'm saying...I musta totally spaced last week, but I knew we owned a huge chunk of the map at some point recently.

What, did like everyone say "*** Campaign" last week? I spent a lot of time in Battalia and it seemed like we had a decent amount of peeps out there, how the hell'd we lose it?
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 11:20:31
Link | Citer | R

Sandy is in first this week for our Conquest Tally.
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-05-17 11:22:47
Link | Citer | R

It's not really about the players from what I notice, but about the NPCs. We have a tendancy on my server to go from (windurst) owning windy and Saruta only, to having all six areas in the next conquest, to having windy and saruta again. It seems NPC's are way better at offense than defense...and on our super underpopulated server, defense lacks. xD Maybe it's the same for you guys.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-17 11:26:36
Link | Citer | R

Idk from what I noticed alot more people are doing the campaign ops that help out. Like sabotaging the enemy killing there supple runners. Doing supplies runs ourselves etc... it helps a bit
 Fairy.Raikan
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-05-17 11:27:02
Link | Citer | R

I think SE changing the way that Mobs react to the Campaign Ops bombing mission played a big part. A lot of my friends would static on Thursday evening to take turns dropping bombs before the last big update.
Now that mobs swipe your bomb soon as they see it my friends have stopped because it was just too random to find a San d'Orian zone with no mobs sitting in it. This in turn means that 6 people are missing from the random Campaign battles that pop up during said bombing runs. I wonder how many others were doing the same?

Also last week, I had to deal with the death of a Great Aunt while attempting to assist in the work up of guidelines for a new Endgame shell that tHS is forming. I'll admit that during those limited moments where I was on the game last week, I didn't do any besieged/campaign at all.

Ninja edit: Maan.. Ninja edits all over the place in this post, how embarrassing. This is why I prefer short posts.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-05-17 11:29:44
Link | Citer | R

Raikan said:
I think SE changing the way that Mobs react to the Campaign Ops bombing mission played a big part. A lot of my friends would static on Thursday evening to take turns dropping bombs before the last big update.
Now that mobs swipe your bomb soon as they see it my friends have stopped because it was just too random to find a San d'Orian zone with no mobs sitting in it.

Also, I had to deal with the death of a Great Aunt while attempting to work up guidelines for a new Endgame shell that tHS is forming. I'll admit that during those limited moments where I was on the game last week, I didn't do any besieged at all.

I still do the bomb run even with mobs there. Just wait for them to turn there back and hopefully not have many there. They gotta get rather close and be looking at bomb to swipe. I remain ready to sleep at a moments notice too
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 11:35:29
Link | Citer | R

Sorry for your loss Raikan, just lost my Great Aunt last week and had the funeral yesterday.
 Fairy.Raikan
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-05-17 11:39:53
Link | Citer | R

Thanks, I appreciate it. My condolences to you as well~
 Fairy.Yakutatazu
By Fairy.Yakutatazu 2009-05-17 11:46:17
Link | Citer | R

Ty, wasn't so bad for me since I never see my family anymore. Most of the people at the funeral I haven't seen since I was about 8.

Back on topic, I spent a lot of time doing campaign last week while finishing my PLD. >< We were getting owned left and right though.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-17 12:03:10
Link | Citer | R

Raikan said:
Does Fairy get an award for losing Campaign zones the fastest?

User submitted image
(Today after Tally)

Only San d'Oria lost all zones though though, Bastok controls Grauberg and Windurst is still claiming Garlaige and the Fort.

LUCKY ***!
We almost lost Bastok, but there's always one zone that we win...either Pash [S] or Grauburg. It pisses me off so bad. =(
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-17 12:14:07
Link | Citer | R

untill someone loses everylast zone including the city, this isn't news worthy.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-05-17 12:16:17
Link | Citer | R

Ludoggy said:
untill someone loses everylast zone including the city, this isn't news worthy.

Is that even possible? What the hell happens when u don't even have your city?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-05-17 12:19:11
Link | Citer | R

I'm pretty sure you cannot lose your city. At least, I've yet to ever see it happen.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-05-17 12:20:11
Link | Citer | R

I dont know...if beastmen can lose theirs why not ours?
First Page 2