users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Cooking » Guild Pattern
Guild Pattern
 Phoenix.Skorne
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Skorne 2012-05-07 03:08:48
Link | Citer | R

When might we be able to start and input what the guild point item for the day for the rank of EXPERT?
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-05-07 03:21:08
Link | Citer | R

I've been wondering the same thing, actually

8 levels away from Bone 100 (got my signed GP item ready and all), can't wait for expert!
 Phoenix.Skorne
By Phoenix.Skorne 2012-05-07 03:23:57
Link | Citer | R

Honestly it is extremely EASY to add another option to the drop down box for it, I don't get what the long wait is all about
 Leviathan.Quetzacoatl
Guide Maker
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Quetzacoatl 2012-05-07 03:46:55
Link | Citer | R

I forget who designed it, but they're probably looking for a way to add it to the Guild Pattern without breaking it. Honestly it hasn't been that long since Expert came out. <.<;

(p.s. mods might want to move this thread to the proper category)
 Phoenix.Skorne
By Phoenix.Skorne 2012-05-08 12:11:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Quetzacoatl said: »
I forget who designed it, but they're probably looking for a way to add it to the Guild Pattern without breaking it. Honestly it hasn't been that long since Expert came out. <.<;

(p.s. mods might want to move this thread to the proper category)
What do you mean it hasn't been that long. Expert rank has been out for a few months now.

All I am saying is to make the option for players to report what the item is for the expert rank NOW so they can then figure out how to place the pattern. That way nothing breaks and the players are able to find the info they are looking for.
 Bismarck.Punchus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Punchus
By Bismarck.Punchus 2012-05-08 12:25:34
Link | Citer | R

As it is now the "pattern" is still pretty random. Nothing like looking on here for gp item only to find out it's something else after obtaining said item. That being said you shouldn't rely 100% on the info found here relating to gp item.