users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Another set of Gungnir Questions
Another set of Gungnir Questions
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-04-26 04:40:23
Link | Citer | R

Hello, I recently got Gungnir (yay), I have some questions, since between the info i got from people, FFXIclopedia and BGwiki I just became very confused and anxious about it.

Is it true that lolShocks Spikes get better after you reach level 95? Does the rate of x2.5 really increase after a certain level? Does the 2.5 effect procs on jumps (it doesn't seem to).

Does anybody ever tried to boost AGI on lolGeirskogul after it gets the +25% damage augment?

Another question for Rhongominat/Mythic owners, Is the occ attack 2/3 aftermath lasting 15-20 seconds like aftermath on relics?
By Quiznor 2012-04-26 04:56:23
Link | Citer | R

Oo2-3 times on mythic 300% aftermath lasts 3 minutes. Althiugh I hear thats 4 minutes on level99

Edit. I TOLD you that you would regret it. Bjt now I laugh since im free of the ge and yiu are stuck with it :D

Edit 2: empyean doesnt have an Oa2-3 aftermath.

Also *** this phone typing ***
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-04-26 04:58:39
Link | Citer | R

Shock spikes: no
Occasionally 2.5: yes
Proc on jumps: probably
Geriskogul: Why would you waste inventory?
Aftermath: no
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-04-26 06:11:34
Link | Citer | R

I am not regreting it:P still happy, this is my toy until i get Ryunohige. Since an update for salvage is coming in september, we'll see who regret what.. hence, we'll see if I regret having Gungnir, or you regret farming 15000 bloody alexs before september update:P..

I think getting Mythic is a great reward, but still... so much effort put in a game which is still alive by miracle in 2012 :/..
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-04-26 06:12:33
Link | Citer | R

Btw I think our nation didn't do a great deal making their flags so similar within each other...

and quiz im sorry you left, but also happy you're probably better off without this game!:)

EDIT ok ok, i exagerated, im not sorry you left! you were a moron! :D but im happy you probably better off without this game!:D
By Quiznor 2012-04-26 06:18:47
Link | Citer | R

Thats like saying you're sorry for people that farmed dyna bavk in the day.i got half ofmy 16000 back in the day when it was still relivant content! I actually even enjoy salvage even when its spamming the same zone for alex
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2012-04-26 06:50:40
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Shock spikes: no
Occasionally 2.5: yes
Proc on jumps: probably
Geriskogul: Why would you waste inventory?
Aftermath: no

[+]
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-04-26 07:13:15
Link | Citer | R

This is a very Funny FFXI ERA... no one know ***for sure about anything kekekeke...

And btw Quiz that better be true about the aftermath because otherwise ima sell my account to take a plane to where you live and kick your butt!:P
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-04-26 09:49:55
Link | Citer | R

Relics are plenty well tested and aren't rare, even 99 versions. Most work exactly the same or at least very similar. So it isn't a question of no one knowing anything but simply finding the correct information.

I'd check BG and if the information isn't available, I'd ask how to test it and then work on it and post that testing information.

Gungnir is pretty solidly the second best polearm in the game in most situations.
 Odin.Skeero
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Skeero 2012-04-26 10:17:01
Link | Citer | R

Just recently got Gungnir to 99, and Geirskogul still sucks badly unless extremely buffed, but even then stardiver crushes it pretty handily. Shock spikes are still only 13-20dmg at 99 and on fodder stuff with drg evasion not being completely ***anymore, mobs dont hit you enough to even benefit from it. If they do hit you, you have like a 5% change of it stunning them anyway. Yes ive tried a full agi build , full str build, and hybrid of str/agi and still never even gets close to Stardiver. Congrats on your Gungnir though, i get hell for it everyday, but nothing is more satisfying than hearing them *** on vent when i beat them in a parse.
 Sylph.Kelvinclein
By Sylph.Kelvinclein 2012-04-26 10:30:55
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Skeero said: »
Just recently got Gungnir to 99, and Geirskogul still sucks badly unless extremely buffed, but even then stardiver crushes it pretty handily. Shock spikes are still only 13-20dmg at 99 and on fodder stuff with drg evasion not being completely ***anymore, mobs dont hit you enough to even benefit from it. If they do hit you, you have like a 5% change of it stunning them anyway. Yes ive tried a full agi build , full str build, and hybrid of str/agi and still never even gets close to Stardiver. Congrats on your Gungnir though, i get hell for it everyday, but nothing is more satisfying than hearing them *** on vent when i beat them in a parse.
Thanks;)