Forum » FFXI » General » Pol-1160 / Pol-0011
Pol-1160 / Pol-0011
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Cerberus.Wulfgarson
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Wulfgarson 2012-11-10 00:50:26
Link | Citer | R

i feel ur pain. am also a prisoner of comcast, and that stuff happens all the time to me as well. i work 3rd shift so my playtime theu the weekis usually 8am -12pm. occasionally my modem lights will start to flicker then fade completely as if ive lost service. i then procede to call them and *** and usually within 5-10 minutes, the problem mysteriously disappears. they keep insisting that it has to be on my end but as of 6 months ago i turned in my old modem and they sent me their current top notch(ya right!) modem as a replacement. it still happens sporadically to this day, so either call and *** or ride it out. my own theory is they are updating/refreshing their signal and dont take into consideration anyone that may be using BB at the time. GL and sorry for the wall of text:(
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-11-10 01:10:43
Link | Citer | R

gettin 1160s atm but my internet works just fine.

can surf no prob. FFXI just keeps DCing.
 Sylph.Sukasaroth
By Sylph.Sukasaroth 2012-11-10 01:11:38
Link | Citer | R

also ive noticed when I dc/cant connect to ffxi i also cannot connect to the FFXI official forums or the square enix account management site as well.

It has to be on SEs end because everything else works fine.
 Sylph.Siccmade
By Sylph.Siccmade 2012-11-10 10:02:04
Link | Citer | R

Wulf, I think we're having completely different issues. As I said my internet works great, been watching shows on hulu and all that other good ***with np, just cant log into the game.

Basically exactly what Suka's talking about but since this is the first time its happened and I just moved and connected the internet yesterday, it would seem more than a coincidence that I'm getting this error now. I mean, I do have a fairly severe case of the shitty lucks but...

Worked all night and way too tired to jump through the hoops that are technical difficulties and customer service calls. Again though, if anyone has any ideas of something on my end that could be causing this, appreciate any info.

Thanks and good night.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [262 days between previous and next post]
By Pimph 2013-07-30 01:04:14
Link | Citer | R

I am having this issue now, Comcast isp, texas, usa, here, not sure what it is, my account is able to be loged into by my brother who lives in NC but not by me so I assume it is an issue with ISP not SE.
Xbox, wife pc, and all that works fine, just not POL
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Pimptarutaru 2013-07-30 01:07:47
Link | Citer | R

don't think its isp pimph my room mate is still on and playing fine.... im only one room away and can't get on:(
By minikomby 2013-07-31 20:33:57
Link | Citer | R

anyone haveing problems logging into the game last couple days?
gettinga lot of errors 3001 and the other 2 list on teh forum, internet is ok i went to aunt's house and try log there but still getting thoes errors also tthat isnt a lot of ppl getting those erros
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [3229 days between previous and next post]
By Slowforever 2022-06-03 22:27:18
Link | Citer | R

ahhhhhh me too
[+]
By Bazing 2022-06-03 22:28:56
Link | Citer | R

9 year necrobump, impressive.
 Asura.Shua
Serveur: Asura
user: Shua