Digimon Masters Online
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2013-05-18 16:30:24
Link | Citer | R

Digiclones are for enhancing your digi inside dats. And just need someplace no ones near for cards
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-05-19 02:12:57
Link | Citer | R

I haven't tried it, but apparently there's a tree glitch with cards? I'm not sure if it's new or different from the famous spot in western or not <_< I guess stand next to a tree and use cards and they pop slower? Not sure!

Cloning is the worst part of DMO *' -')/ so much rage be had there! I think once you get to the 11th out of 12th stage of Crit hit, it's like 1 right out of like 20 wrong, right? D: 90m for a Clon A, 600m for a BUP, each try (at least on Lucemon 3:) It's amazing if you actually get 12/12 AT and CT though :)
 Valefor.Surivere
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Surivere 2013-05-19 09:35:46
Link | Citer | R

I started playing this Friday, i was surprised at how good it was. I like it a lot. Got my Agumon to 31 and since i found it fun i bought a Myotismon Egg and got that to 29 already too in two days.

I just dont understand the horrible english on npc's sometimes, or how there's just no communication possible anymore due to all the filters.

I tried saying "Congrats" when someone got a hatchable egg from a kill, and it came out "Co***ats" :/ What kind of an insult is that? Got the same with most basic sentences, most got scrambled horribly and were unreadable...

Either way, outside of being spammed by RMT and party invites (blocked, yay), this is an awesome game. Actually felt like putting some money into it to get my favorite monsters.
 Carbuncle.Asopodoros
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Tokoda
By Carbuncle.Asopodoros 2013-05-19 15:50:00
Link | Citer | R

; ; ....Finally....
[+]
 Bahamut.Cylus
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Cylus
By Bahamut.Cylus 2013-05-19 16:49:12
Link | Citer | R

Congrats! He looks so cool @.@ I was looking up his skills yesterday and his f2 is huge. Looks like it should be hitting like 20 mobs, not just one.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-05-19 17:12:30
Link | Citer | R

Making sound clips for the digimon is pretty easy, just like .dat modding in ffxi lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-05-19 20:05:57
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Surivere said: »
I started playing this Friday, i was surprised at how good it was. I like it a lot. Got my Agumon to 31 and since i found it fun i bought a Myotismon Egg and got that to 29 already too in two days.

I just dont understand the horrible english on npc's sometimes, or how there's just no communication possible anymore due to all the filters.

I tried saying "Congrats" when someone got a hatchable egg from a kill, and it came out "Co***ats" :/ What kind of an insult is that? Got the same with most basic sentences, most got scrambled horribly and were unreadable...

Either way, outside of being spammed by RMT and party invites (blocked, yay), this is an awesome game. Actually felt like putting some money into it to get my favorite monsters.
Chat filters are horrible annoying, but you can get past them by doing Con(use ctrl+backspace)grats. It'll cause a little space and allow it to show as Congrats on screen. D;
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-20 00:54:21
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Asopodoros said: »

; ; ....Finally....

which digimon becomes that? /drool

and does anyone know what transmission terminal GateA is used for it says normal item and is suppose to be a pop item but it wont let me pop and tor said it might be for a quest if so does anyone know which and where? please and thank you ^^;
 Carbuncle.Asopodoros
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Tokoda
By Carbuncle.Asopodoros 2013-05-20 00:58:14
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

; ; ....Finally....

Examon is jogress of Slayerdramon and Brakedramon.
Quote:
and does anyone know what transmission terminal GateA is used for it says normal item and is suppose to be a pop item but it wont let me pop and tor said it might be for a quest if so does anyone know which and where? please and thank you ^^;
They are used for Alphamon Ouryuken jogress quests, I think.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-20 01:03:33
Link | Citer | R

; ; ....Finally....

Examon is jogress of Slayerdramon and Brakedramon.
Quote:
They are used for Alphamon Ouryuken jogress quests, I think.

cool i will have 2 look those 2 digimon up :3 and damn it looked like a norm pop item in the npc store xD digimon needs to better detail stuff lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-20 01:11:46
Link | Citer | R

oh cool i found megaboss LeoSabermon (western ruler) in oil factory 3 :O i wanna fight him but hes red xD back to lvling :3
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-05-21 22:21:58
Link | Citer | R

Hm how much do you think I could get for a 3/5 renamon egg with mega unlocked?
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-05-22 01:10:34
Link | Citer | R

Most people buy those to core, I think Megas can give like 30~40 cores? So hopefully you can get about that price or more for them, I'm not sure how expensive your cores are on Levia though!

Annnd, hatched my first 5/5 nocash egg on GDMO! Always loved Dobermon and he wasn't that expensive in egg/data to make! Even though I busted like 20 4/5 eggs to get him <.<b
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-05-22 01:11:08
Link | Citer | R

What price is that
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-05-22 01:13:24
Link | Citer | R

I always see people megaphoning to buy them for 500m, but that's a total rip, Cores on Lucemon go for 30m/ea, so getting the lowest of 30 cores would be about 900m. But I don't really know, I haven't sold many cash eggs, I just ripped the cores from them D; Also seeing how it's a 10psilk egg, not sure if that effects the price either!

You could always rip the cores from it and sell the cores! Or use them to clon your digimon(it takes SO many cores though).
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-05-22 01:16:29
Link | Citer | R

Well I need money atm for leveling... go through a lot of disc so I'd like that more than Clone I dunno what that system is about atm. Hm so sell cores for 30m each?
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-22 01:30:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Well I need money atm for leveling... go through a lot of disc so I'd like that more than Clone I dunno what that system is about atm. Hm so sell cores for 30m each?

could try shouting asking for 2T if no bites try 1T if still no go then scan for cores and you say your burning a lot on discs? what lvl? i norm just use the digimon evolution till its low on hp then evolve it to next evolution and repeat then once that low i put it back to its baby form and wait for my DS to hit 100% b4 repeating the process. and also i found a decent place to farm from 41+ in oil factory 3 idk how long it will last but the digimon there drop a 345 bit COIN pretty often.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-22 02:50:48
Link | Citer | R

ok question can some1 speed hack you on GDMO? or did i get a false reading cause i noticed in GDMO window there was another window behind it saying speed hacking in process or some thing it only gave the option ok which closed GDMO down 0.o not gonna try and get back on it till later. for now just gonna go to bed and run a virus scan while i zzz and see if it catches anything and hopefully wake up to a reply on here to xD
 Bahamut.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2013-05-22 13:02:24
Link | Citer | R

3/5 Renamon isn't worth much, even with mega unlocked. 4/5 is a different story

Gencay Ive never heard of anyone being able to speed hack someone else's game, it is possible that Punk-buster is showing a false positive while your playing though.
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2013-05-22 13:06:32
Link | Citer | R

ok question can some1 speed hack you on GDMO? or did i get a false reading cause i noticed in GDMO window there was another window behind it saying speed hacking in process or some thing it only gave the option ok which closed GDMO down 0.o not gonna try and get back on it till later. for now just gonna go to bed and run a virus scan while i zzz and see if it catches anything and hopefully wake up to a reply on here to xD

I got that message 3 times in 1 day for speed hacking simply caused by server lag, not even my internet. It never shut me down before but it scarred me, and I have never got in trouble for it
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2013-05-22 13:14:52
Link | Citer | R

could try shouting asking for 2T if no bites try 1T if still no go then scan for cores and you say your burning a lot on discs? what lvl? i norm just use the digimon evolution till its low on hp then evolve it to next evolution and repeat then once that low i put it back to its baby form and wait for my DS to hit 100% b4 repeating the process. and also i found a decent place to farm from 41+ in oil factory 3 idk how long it will last but the digimon there drop a 345 bit COIN pretty often.

I assume they mean back up disk. You can farm 200 chicken meals off of the ogremon raid boss in the new areas in a couple hours I have like 800 so no need for hp/ds disk/food for me anymore saves on bites a lot. The best way for BU dusk are going to be do cards, I know me and codex need them but right now schools a lot of work so we had to cut back again.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-05-22 13:15:14
Link | Citer | R

Doesn't really help if you say its not worth much... If its worth nothing to the point of tossing, then that's understandable. I'm looking for a price range though lol, as I'm interested in getting rid of it. If that means turning it into digicore as the most profitable option then I can.
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2013-05-22 13:18:14
Link | Citer | R

with all megas I start at 1.3T and I give it a night, if it doesn't sale I Drop it to 900M the next day, then 800M that night, 700 the next day, 600 the next night and then f I still have it I turn it to cores. only had one not sale for 700 or under. Most 3/5 megas can go from 600M-1T it really just depends on the supplyd/emand, which Renamon has a decent rarity and decent want so you should be able to get 800 for it easily
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-22 13:59:14
Link | Citer | R

ah ok that makes me feel way better i will know to ignore it from now on thanks for the reply's ^^
 Bahamut.Scizor
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2013-05-22 14:03:39
Link | Citer | R

How are you getting so much for a 3/5 mega? They usually go for between 30-100M, I am on a different server to everyone else but I cant see how or why the difference would be so great
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-22 14:07:58
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Luces said: »

I assume they mean back up disk. You can farm 200 chicken meals off of the ogremon raid boss in the new areas in a couple hours I have like 800 so no need for hp/ds disk/food for me anymore saves on bites a lot. The best way for BU dusk are going to be do cards, I know me and codex need them but right now schools a lot of work so we had to cut back again.

the back up discs are for the cloning right? might save those for future use xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-22 14:14:34
Link | Citer | R

also how do you get capsule coins? xD
 Bismarck.Luces
By Bismarck.Luces 2013-05-22 14:32:39
Link | Citer | R

On leviamon they have always gone for 600M+; Also inflation and now their is almost no NPC for users to spend bites on except merging armor, which means bits are becoming more and more common and they aren't being removed from the market by NPC merchants. Hince why on leviamon even though BU disk are easier to get now, the price players sale/buy for went up almost 80M, because bites are worth less and are just losing more and more value everyday. They need to make it where we can use bites to buy worthwhile things like jogress chips, auras, exp items.
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2013-05-22 14:51:09
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Scizor said: »
How are you getting so much for a 3/5 mega? They usually go for between 30-100M, I am on a different server to everyone else but I cant see how or why the difference would be so great
Are you on the new servers or something? That could be it D:

To Gencay: You can get capsule coins by the digicore shop, 6 digicores=1 capsule
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2013-05-23 03:14:15
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan said: »
Bahamut.Scizor said: »
Are you on the new servers or something? That could be it D:

To Gencay: You can get capsule coins by the digicore shop, 6 digicores=1 capsule

ah ok thanks ^^ been curious what you could get from the machines xD
First Page 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82