Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 860 861
By zeta 2024-09-12 09:49:41
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
I cant use Tizona on my WAR RDM PLD BRD COR

That is always one thing i never liked about lockstyle is using other jobs JSE/REMA... I am weird like that. I have a galka buddy that likes to run around in full WHM relic on WAR... Of course this isnt a knock on you, lots do it. I am just a weirdo purist when it comes to the JSE/REMA stuff.
[+]
By Shichishito 2024-09-12 14:18:03
Link | Citer | R

zeta said: »
I have a galka buddy that likes to run around in full WHM relic on WAR
WHM relic is predominantly white, doesn't that get dirty kinda quick in the mines?
[+]
By Kaffy 2024-09-13 18:02:38
Link | Citer | R

What gloves does the Disjoined One from RoV wear? Tessera Saio body and Dinner Hose legs I know, but not sure of the hands.
By Moonlightagb 2024-09-14 03:14:16
Link | Citer | R

Is it intentional that the combined elemental Obi guarantees negative weather/day effects too?

For example, casting earth magic with Sandstorm2 on but during Windsday automatically lowers the Sandstorm boost by 10% because of the negative Windsday term, instead of only proccing that negative effect on occasion.

I'm tempted to farm some old single element Obis for some common elements when used on the wrong day because of this since it doesn't guarantee the negative proc like the combined one, does anyone else do that too
By Pantafernando 2024-09-14 03:17:08
Link | Citer | R

I simply dont think its worth the effort.

If losing the bonus gonna hurt you that much, could as well either swap to another waist during those intervals, or simply schedule your event to happen when youre at your best.
[+]
By Nariont 2024-09-14 12:47:34
Link | Citer | R

I only did light/dark as that was the only weather that is constant in some zones, and that was back when dyna-d was a regular thing
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-09-14 17:57:34
Link | Citer | R

As it's been 100 years, I can't remember.

Do you need every White/KI from the all the mobs 1-4 to unlock empyrean ws, or just the White Stratum

I know you want all the KI, but are they required.
By Kaffy 2024-09-14 18:18:01
Link | Citer | R

just the titles from the T4 of each city, no KI needed.
[+]
By Seun 2024-09-15 01:45:39
Link | Citer | R

I feel like I saw something about this ages ago, but that's probably why I forgot and can't find it.

Can you use wildcard (*) with itemizer to get/put all items with similar names? If so, what does the syntax look like?
By Dodik 2024-09-15 07:13:12
Link | Citer | R

Code
gets vile elix*
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-09-15 11:29:12
Link | Citer | R

is there a new updated version of xipivot for prime weapons?
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-15 19:48:51
Link | Citer | R

Do trade requests in instances use a different incoming or outgoing packet?

If I auto-accept trades using the addon (Not an officially supported windower addon, but I'm sure most people here know which it is), I get immediately booted from the trade window "unable to trade at this time". If I accept the trade manually, I dont get booted.

I've noticed this behavior in Dyna, Omen, Ody, likely other places I cant think of right now.
First Page 2 3 ... 860 861