Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 859 860 861
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-22 21:09:59
Link | Citer | R

updated post, I used the wrong cumulative multipliers
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2012-07-23 04:24:54
Link | Citer | R

Been fighting click and buy with a problem i am having. Completely good debit/visa card from my bank had its radio button taken away and is now relaced with a red X, any solution? >.< Tried deleting the card and readding it to no avail
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2012-07-23 07:14:34
Link | Citer | R

So I never bothered to get a Rose Strap back when campaign was kinda big and now I am regretting it. Is it even difficult to obtain one of these now at 99? Would I be able to do it solo?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-07-23 11:24:36
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn said: »
Been fighting click and buy with a problem i am having. Completely good debit/visa card from my bank had its radio button taken away and is now relaced with a red X, any solution? >.< Tried deleting the card and readding it to no avail
Why are you still using Click and Scam when they re-added direct debit billing months ago?
[+]
 Odin.Sawtelle
Serveur: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-07-23 11:36:55
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
So I never bothered to get a Rose Strap back when campaign was kinda big and now I am regretting it. Is it even difficult to obtain one of these now at 99? Would I be able to do it solo?
Actually getting the points/winning battles shouldn't be difficult at all, however there is still the 5 day wait between evaluations which will can slow you down.
 Ragnarok.Ravant
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2012-07-23 12:06:00
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Sawtelle said: »
Ragnarok.Ravant said: »
Actually getting the points/winning battles shouldn't be difficult at all, however there is still the 5 day wait between evaluations which will can slow you down.

Blah forgot about the 5 day BS too. Ok thanks
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2012-07-23 13:14:05
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn said: »
Why are you still using Click and Scam when they re-added direct debit billing months ago?

Cause I bought a whole bunch of crysta a while ago, and now I have just enough left to ALMOST activate my account >.>
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-07-23 13:21:13
Link | Citer | R

Can anyone explain how the pulse cells work again? How many you need... how to use them? or direct me somewhere I could read up on it please.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-07-23 13:24:39
Link | Citer | R

Collecting 5 cells of the same item allows you to trade them to some random person in Jugner Forest in exchange for the glowing drop related.
 Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn
By Quetzalcoatl.Dawnn 2012-07-23 13:29:41
Link | Citer | R

Just said screw it and went through Ultimate Pay

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Tatsuki
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: douten
By Pandemonium.Tatsuki 2012-07-23 14:49:26
Link | Citer | R

Is there any way to lower fame on any of the three nation? I know long time ago it was thought that yagudo necklace quest lowered Windy, but that's false ;/ is there any real way to do it? /cross fingers :D
By Gimp 2012-07-23 22:41:42
Link | Citer | R

what is tp bonus gkt 99 equal to in terms of comparison to masa/amano?

85 or 90 masa?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-23 22:43:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Bojack
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-07-24 01:32:51
Link | Citer | R

What's the Shaper's Shawl and Plumb Boots from the update?
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-07-24 01:38:33
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Bojack said: »
What's the Shaper's Shawl and Plumb Boots from the update?

http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/July_2012_Version_Update_Changes
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-07-24 12:05:10
Link | Citer | R

So... this new staff that everyone is giddy over. >.>

I have magian thunder, ice, and light staves. If this new thing is better than them I'm going to be mad as a wet hen!

Disregarding the inventory + (because I already know that bonus, of course), is the new staff better damage-wise on blm (usually blm/sch) than the completed magian staves? I was planning to ignore it, because:

Pros:
Inventory
New + shiny

Cons:
Less damage than magian
Expensive
Not THAT much inventory because I'd still have magian thunder, ice, and light, plus Terra's for damage reduction in my idle set

But it looks like it will be better for my rng's wildfire setup than a Vulcan's. Damn it. So if I have to eventually get the darn thing anyways (and still cart around half my other staves) I'm wondering if the damage is comparable to completed magian staves? How big is the damage difference? With and without obis/weather bonus?

(Yes, yes, I know I'm just crabby because I spent lots of time building the magian staves, and I shouldn't really be this crabby, and if I had chocolate I wouldn't be this crabby. Sorry for the crabby.)

[+]
 Phoenix.Elspetta
user: Elspetta
By Phoenix.Elspetta 2012-07-24 12:23:00
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
So... this new staff that everyone is giddy over. >.>

I have magian thunder, ice, and light staves. If this new thing is better than them I'm going to be mad as a wet hen!

Disregarding the inventory + (because I already know that bonus, of course), is the new staff better damage-wise on blm (usually blm/sch) than the completed magian staves? I was planning to ignore it, because:

Pros:
Inventory
New + shiny

Cons:
Less damage than magian
Expensive
Not THAT much inventory because I'd still have magian thunder, ice, and light, plus Terra's for damage reduction in my idle set

But it looks like it will be better for my rng's wildfire setup than a Vulcan's. Damn it. So if I have to eventually get the darn thing anyways (and still cart around half my other staves) I'm wondering if the damage is comparable to completed magian staves? How big is the damage difference? With and without obis/weather bonus?

(Yes, yes, I know I'm just crabby because I spent lots of time building the magian staves, and I shouldn't really be this crabby, and if I had chocolate I wouldn't be this crabby. Sorry for the crabby.)

There is testing/numbers going on Here
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-07-24 12:24:21
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Elspetta! ^^
 Ragnarok.Connavarr
user: Connavarr
By Ragnarok.Connavarr 2012-07-24 13:26:02
Link | Citer | R

Which scythe would be better? WS Damage+10% or TP Bonus? I don't have Entropy and can't be assed to do yet another fire trial. Just want something quick and easy as an upgrade(if only minor) from Twilight.

Anything serious, I use Resolution, this is just for fun with scythe's. I don't count on ever getting a VW drop, so no Wroth.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-07-24 13:54:43
Link | Citer | R

Could try for a Wroth scythe off of Ig alima or even a nirastamo which is AH-able, it isn't as much work as the magian trials and it's better than Twilight~
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-07-24 14:04:01
Link | Citer | R

Wroth is pretty common too
 Ragnarok.Connavarr
By Ragnarok.Connavarr 2012-07-24 14:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the response! It is appreciated.

Regarding Wroth, like I said, I put no faith in VW drops. 0/200 on phasmida, 0/250 on Toci's. Athos's boots are a lie as well!

I can pick up the Nirastamo easily of course, but I figured even one of these would be better then the AH scythe, so was wondering which of these to make, even if it's just a placeholder for something like Wroth.

Thanks though!
 Fenrir.Leoheart
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2012-07-24 14:11:09
Link | Citer | R

Well if it's any consolation I do think Ig-alima and Botulus Rex tend to have decent drop rates among other VW mobs, this has remained true for me I'm not sure if anyone else can testify, though.

By no means would anyone go 0/200+ on the scythe~ you'll get it pretty fast :)
best of luck though!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-07-24 14:12:02
Link | Citer | R

Scythe is more common than logs :|
[+]
 Ragnarok.Connavarr
By Ragnarok.Connavarr 2012-07-24 14:13:40
Link | Citer | R

LoL, yeah, I doubt it too. Random is random though. I'll just pick up the AH scythe till Wroth drops.

Thanks guys~
 Pandemonium.Tatsuki
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: douten
By Pandemonium.Tatsuki 2012-07-24 14:42:47
Link | Citer | R

Just to make sure. If I'm at 51 skill above syn recipe (t3) skilling up past that won't improve my hq rate for that recipe right?
By Heghmoh 2012-07-24 18:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Does the Prouesse Ring Skillup rate apply to automaton skills?
 Siren.Mcclane
Serveur: Siren
user: mcclane
By Siren.Mcclane 2012-07-24 18:20:22
Link | Citer | R

Since I'm assuming they changed Odin's Chamber this update, does the person bringing everyone in need to have all 9 feathers? I know everyone else needs 3, just wasn't sure about the one breaking the lamp.

EDIT: Finally found my answer. Person entering needs all 9. Sad day.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-07-25 03:56:41
Link | Citer | R

Heghmoh said: »
Does the Prouesse Ring Skillup rate apply to automaton skills?
This is all you need.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 859 860 861