Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 859 860 861

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Sylow
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-13 14:27:38
Link | Citer | R

I don't have a link handy, but yes, there are +5 stat earrings sitting around in the test server dats.
 Bismarck.Cicada
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-13 16:24:19
Link | Citer | R

Are any of the Relic AF for SCH worth upgrading to +2? (For Embrava I mean) or just in general, I guess.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-13 16:46:29
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
Are any of the Relic AF for SCH worth upgrading to +2? (For Embrava I mean) or just in general, I guess.

Argute Loafers +2 are nice for Stormsurge enhancement and a max power healing set.

Argute Mortarboard +2 for 10% cast time / recast on grimoire.
[+]
 Bismarck.Cicada
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-05-13 16:48:11
Link | Citer | R

Thanks! :D Making a list of stuff I need to work towards. My current gear sucks. :x
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-05-13 18:51:39
Link | Citer | R

Body augmented is good for reaching 500 skill if Anhur and sea cape isn't dropping for you. +18 with enlightenment
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-13 18:53:11
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »

Body augmented is good for reaching 500 skill if Anhur and sea cape isn't dropping for you. +18 with enlightenment

Only good for one cast, though, which more or less makes this useless (or significantly diminishes the value).
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2012-05-13 19:11:56
Link | Citer | R

Just make sure you're the 2nd embrava caster in Nyzul and the 1st caster recasts after first warp up and its all good :D
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-05-13 20:43:24
Link | Citer | R

I am looking at weapon skill chart for skillchains right now. Basically, I have no clue how to skillchain light. Is there a short answer to "how am I supposed to read this F-ing chart"?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-05-13 20:45:17
Link | Citer | R

You must use two WS back to back, one must have "Fragmentation" alignment, and the other must have "Fusion" alignment.

Alternatively, both can have the "Light" alignment.
[+]
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-05-13 20:55:31
Link | Citer | R

Thanks for the answer, I think I understand what you mean but just to be clear would you mind giving me an example? I'm hung up on the differing elements. Would Shark Bite + Hexa Strike create light? Or does it need to be Evisceration + Shark Bite + Hexa Strike + Gate of Tartarus?
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2012-05-13 21:03:08
Link | Citer | R

shark bite and hexa will make light.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2012-05-14 05:12:04
Link | Citer | R

I got a good question! I'm sure everyone who did the TOAU storyline and such remembers that one Mithra who we all love to hate. what/how does everyone feel about Naja at this point?
 Shiva.Galbir
Serveur: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-14 05:22:20
Link | Citer | R

@Josiahkf
I don't have that issue but I was helping someone fix their achievements and ran into that roadblock. Not sure what's causing it.

What happens when you click Que for update?
 Asura.Fondue
Serveur: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2012-05-14 11:51:36
Link | Citer | R

Code
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<autoexec>
<!-- This is an autocreated AutoExec file. the next line is commented out and not going to be ran, its to show an example on how to add commands to this file. -->
<!--register event="login" silent="true" runonce="true">load expwatch</register-->
<register silent="true" event="jobchange_rdm/*">input /macro Book 4; wait .5; input /macro Set 2;</register>
<register silent="true" event="jobchange_drk/*">input /macro Book 5; wait .5; input /macro Set 2;</register>
<register silent="true" event="jobchange_pld/*">input /macro Book 3; wait .5; input /macro Set 2;</register>
<register silent="true" event="jobchange_blm/*">input /macro Book 2; wait .5; input /macro Set 2;</register>
<register event="chat_linkshell_Xeth_fol">input /follow Ludoggy</register>
<register event="chat_linkshell_Ludoggy_fol">input /follow Ludoggy</register>
<register event="chat_party_Xeth_fol">input /follow Ludoggy</register>
<register event="chat_party_Fondue_children">input /follow Fondue</register>
</autoexec>

thats the code you guys gave me for it but I couldnt ever get it to work

also I've not seriously played bard ever before but this is correct in that langeleik+3 and af3+2 hands marchesx2 without mercato + haste spell caps your magic haste?

http://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:March assuming over 600 combined skill, you could be naked with that instrument and gloves to cap magical haste?
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-14 12:06:23
Link | Citer | R

At the 10th time I take wrong direction in Halvung/Zhayolm I decide it's time to stop and ask for directions(how the hell did I end up in Aydeewa from a volcano?)
Where do I find wamoura/campa? If someone that knows can look at the map and tell me the pos I'd be thankful.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2012-05-14 12:09:29
Link | Citer | R

theres a few right near the staging point but the giant camp is on the far island, you need to go to the cave at G-7 on the map with the staging point thats labeled 8 on most maps, run down the hill in havlung across the rift and back up the hill to zone out quickly, then just go up the hill and hug the left wall around the cliffs past dahaks to a big camp of campas and wamouras
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-14 12:11:11
Link | Citer | R

Thank you!
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-05-14 15:53:09
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Fondue said: »
also I've not seriously played bard ever before but this is correct in that langeleik+3 and af3+2 hands marchesx2 without mercato + haste spell caps your magic haste?

http://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:March assuming over 600 combined skill, you could be naked with that instrument and gloves to cap magical haste?
Impatient bump! Would like some feedback on this. Because if this is correct, lolghorn? :[
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Bloodhunter 2012-05-14 19:09:58
Link | Citer | R

Does anybody know the code for black belt?(that /?/??/?? thing lol)?
I need it for my scripts cause i set this game on german language.
 Odin.Sawtelle
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-05-14 19:34:01
Link | Citer | R

I don't know the code, but Black belt is Schwarzer Gürtel in german if that helps.
By Odin.Bloodhunter 2012-05-14 19:47:48
Link | Citer | R

I need the code cause of the "Ü" in Gürtel.
Windower cant handle ä ö ü.
 Shiva.Galbir
Serveur: Shiva
user: galbir
By Shiva.Galbir 2012-05-14 20:51:17
Link | Citer | R

The code is 13186
For future note you can either get this from you resource file. It will look like this:
Code

<i id="13186" enl="black belt" fr="Ceinture noire" frl="ceinture noire" de="Black Belt" del="schwarz* Gürtel" jp="黒帯" jpl="">Black Belt</i>

Or from FFxiah's url of the item here:Hope this helps. :)
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2012-05-15 11:07:52
Link | Citer | R

heyo

has anyone gotten a strigoi ring off of Lord Ruthven? If so, around abouts how many kills to get the *** to drop? I know about the shadow theories or w/e on BG, I would just like to hear any personal experiances. I've killed 4 times now with my group and we've been boned. I guess my question to those of you with one would be, is the drop rate so atrocious I should buy pyrosoul & move on with life?

also, if anyone has any experiance with black abby / yilbegan, I'd be glad if you regaled me those tales as well.

thanks in advance.
 Asura.Fondue
By Asura.Fondue 2012-05-15 11:16:35
Link | Citer | R

can only get vnm rings off shadowed vnms, can get black abyssites off nonshadowed though so still worth killing, the only way I've ever killed yilbegan is tail tanking with ochain pld, can prettymuch solo dd it down it just takes like 20 minutes... ws while hes tping to do still pathetic damage

think when i finally got a shadowed ruthven was 1/1 but yeah if its got no shadow it cant drop a ring
First Page 2 3 ... 35 36 37 ... 859 860 861